dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutra just placed an order yesterday, and we will be able to ship by the end of the week.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to take the advice on using Abliterate (abs) and Eviscerate Smolder (chest, delts, legs) simultaneously. Seems like a sick stack. I'm enjoying the results from Abliderate alone.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PS: What is the ingredient that allows this stuff to NOT CAUSE local water weight
Interesting that you find it does not cause water retention, since it does with me when I use it - goes away after a few days, so not too much of an issue.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to take the advice on using Abliterate (abs) and Eviscerate Smolder (chest, delts, legs) simultaneously. Seems like a sick stack. I'm enjoying the results from Abliderate alone.
What are you noticing? I have 3 bottles in front of me to use in contest prep.

Mike

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What are you noticing? I have 3 bottles in front of me to use in contest prep.

Mike
Right now I'm just using the Abliderate and I'm just eating clean. I don't really count cals while I'm trying to recomp/lose fat. I have lost considerable amounts of fat in the lower abs area. It was difficult for me to lose fat there, but the fat that was left in the lower abs and love handles has been gone for a while and I am on my 3rd bottle now and still losing subcutaneous fat. I am seeing vascularity in my abdominal region and along the side of my core. I haven't had results like this with the 11-KT spray, double dosed. That says quite a bit.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about how many applications does one bottle last at the half dollar sized amount?

any more results on this mike?

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm just using the Abliderate and I'm just eating clean. I don't really count cals while I'm trying to recomp/lose fat. I have lost considerable amounts of fat in the lower abs area. It was difficult for me to lose fat there, but the fat that was left in the lower abs and love handles has been gone for a while and I am on my 3rd bottle now and still losing subcutaneous fat. I am seeing vascularity in my abdominal region and along the side of my core. I haven't had results like this with the 11-KT spray, double dosed. That says quite a bit.
Thats awesome man, sounds like you really put it to work with your training as well :D
about how many applications does one bottle last at the half dollar sized amount?

any more results on this mike?
I general reference 4-6 weeks, depends on how much/how often and if its a half dollar amount at one application per day, likely towards 6 weeks.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Quick question on the timing of this:

If I put it on, work out for 1 hr, then shower, am I going to benefit? Or should I put it on after a shower so it stays there for most of the day? I'd prefer the former, but will do the latter if it doesn't absorb and deliver within 1 hr.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question on the timing of this:

If I put it on, work out for 1 hr, then shower, am I going to benefit? Or should I put it on after a shower so it stays there for most of the day? I'd prefer the former, but will do the latter if it doesn't absorb and deliver within 1 hr.
If you do the former, not so much. If the latter, you'll get the most effects from it.

~Rosie~

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, my results with the product were none short than VERY pleasing. I was always (and still am to some degree) wanting to see results within a significantly short period of time and this product was there on the spot.

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
If you do the former, not so much. If the latter, you'll get the most effects from it.

~Rosie~
What Rosie said would be optimal but there are other variations. I usually just give myself 2 hours post application before I do anything, however a post shower application(be sure to really exfoliate that there skin, deep clean) is really best in terms of results.

Yessir, my results with the product were none short than VERY pleasing. I was always (and still am to some degree) wanting to see results within a significantly short period of time and this product was there on the spot.
Our goal is the same as yours, maximize potential progress as best as possible, we appreciate the feedback :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Anytime itzDodge ;) Great brand, great products, friendly & knowledgeable reps!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used em both on my mid-section for 8 weeks.. did a damn good job IMO.