Gut Health is HERE!!!!!

  1. Board Sponsor
    Ajerone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    313
    Rep Power
    27450
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    24.14%

    Gut Health is HERE!!!!!


    Gut Health has officially arrived at NutraPlanet!!

    Gut Health is the latest in probiotic technology. Containing a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains, Gut Health helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet.


    Serving size - 1 EnteriCap
    Servings per container 35

    Ingredients: Proprietary Probiotic Blend - 600 mg

    3.25 Billion Colony Forming Units

    Bacillus subtilis
    Bacillus Coagulens

    Lactobacillus Plantarum
    Streptococcus Thermophiles
    Lactobacillus Casei


    Armed and Ready to ship from Nutra this Friday!!!

  2. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Gut Health has officially arrived at NutraPlanet!!

    Gut Health is the latest in probiotic technology. Containing a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains, Gut Health helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet.


    Serving size - 1 EnteriCap
    Servings per container 35

    Ingredients: Proprietary Probiotic Blend - 600 mg

    3.25 Billion Colony Forming Units

    Bacillus subtilis
    Bacillus Coagulens

    Lactobacillus Plantarum
    Streptococcus Thermophiles
    Lactobacillus Casei


    Armed and Ready to ship from Nutra this Friday!!!
    amen, brother... Gut Health

    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajerone View Post
    Gut Health has officially arrived at NutraPlanet!!

    Gut Health is the latest in probiotic technology. Containing a specialized force of complementary probiotic strains, Gut Health helps contribute to optimized nutrient absorption, protection against foodborne/environmental pathogens, prevention of bowel irritation/inflammation, support for a powerful immune system and reduction of GI stress caused by modern diet.



    Serving size - 1 EnteriCap
    Servings per container 35

    Ingredients: Proprietary Probiotic Blend - 600 mg

    3.25 Billion Colony Forming Units

    Bacillus subtilis
    Bacillus Coagulens

    Lactobacillus Plantarum
    Streptococcus Thermophiles
    Lactobacillus Casei


    Armed and Ready to ship from Nutra this Friday!!!
    Was wondering how this compares to something like a probiotic from many other digestive health products out there? And if there was any pubmed articles showing that these are beneficial for us. I'm really interested in this product as my gut health... is probably really screwed up.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Was wondering how this compares to something like a probiotic from many other digestive health products out there? And if there was any pubmed articles showing that these are beneficial for us. I'm really interested in this product as my gut health... is probably really screwed up.
    you mean, aside from the price?

    you can compare the ingredient panel to any other probiotic product and find that most products only offer one or two bacterial strains, and perhaps 1 billion CFU or less, as well as other products that "boast" 10 or more strains amidst a proprietary blend, with each added strain decreasing the efficacy of the one before it.

    as for research, matt may swing through and perhaps share some of the information he's collected, but just with a quick search/skim on the first two bacteria:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20562363
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19830558
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19922649
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20140275

    feel free to conduct a search for the final three (Lactobacillus Plantarum, Streptococcus Thermophiles, Lactobacillus Casei), probiotics are growing in popularity and are constantly and thoroughly researched with information emerging almost every day now.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  5. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    you mean, aside from the price?

    you can compare the ingredient panel to any other probiotic product and find that most products only offer one or two bacterial strains, and perhaps 1 billion CFU or less, as well as other products that "boast" 10 or more strains amidst a proprietary blend, with each added strain decreasing the efficacy of the one before it.

    as for research, matt may swing through and perhaps share some of the information he's collected, but just with a quick search/skim on the first two bacteria:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20562363
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19830558
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19922649
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20140275

    feel free to conduct a search for the final three (Lactobacillus Plantarum, Streptococcus Thermophiles, Lactobacillus Casei), probiotics are growing in popularity and are constantly and thoroughly researched with information emerging almost every day now.
    Hehe, yea it's quite pricey for this product.

    Thx for the research stuff, i'll be looking it up. After i clicked reply though I kinda thought to myself... "search button...do you have it?" lol
  6. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Hehe, yea it's quite pricey for this product.

    Thx for the research stuff, i'll be looking it up. After i clicked reply though I kinda thought to myself... "search button...do you have it?" lol
    should clarify by saying that this category of product can be pricey... but NP's offering ours at $20, which is where it will top out at.

    no worries, dude. if i come across anything pertinent, i'll be sure to post it up, but as said, matt will surely swing through at some point and maybe share a bit.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  7. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yea, stuff good for health. My main concern is nutra's shipping to me in Japan is insane....
  8. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%

    Question on Gut Health: Is this something I can use in cycles? Never used a probiotic before (but already have some on the way). Can I use a bottle, take a month off, then use another bottle or what?
  9. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Question on Gut Health: Is this something I can use in cycles? Never used a probiotic before (but already have some on the way). Can I use a bottle, take a month off, then use another bottle or what?
    certainly... i often recommend cycling even health-oriented products like these.

    but contrastingly, it's safe to use continuously... i would say, if you prefer to take a break, to use it for at least 8-9 weeks (the second bottle would last 35 days) before taking some time off; not say it won't have a significant effect during the first bottle.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  10. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    certainly... i often recommend cycling even health-oriented products like these.

    but contrastingly, it's safe to use continuously... i would say, if you prefer to take a break, to use it for at least 8-9 weeks (the second bottle would last 35 days) before taking some time off; not say it won't have a significant effect during the first bottle.
    Thanks, this sounds like what I'll do.
  11. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%

    Just took my first dose of Gut Health. Go to work little creatures!
  12. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%

    Does it matter whatsoever if we take this empty stomach or full?
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,471
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Does it matter whatsoever if we take this empty stomach or full?
    Works MUCH better on an empty stomach. I prefer right before bed or first thing in the morning.
  14. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.89%

    Thanks for the quick response Matt.
  15. Advanced Member
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    796
    Rep Power
    15171
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.34%

    Just ordered 2 bottles cant wait to get my ole friend back : )
  16. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,136
    Rep Power
    164071
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    91.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Works MUCH better on an empty stomach. I prefer right before bed or first thing in the morning.
    I take it before bed and I notice a huge difference, generally with my circadian rhythm I dropped the kids off at the pool at around 0815-0830 but its around 0715 now ( I'm up between 0500-0545 )....not gonna go into the details but the stuff works great, should I dare say better than the old version ???

    Does anyone throw it in the fridge ?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204202
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    69.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Does anyone throw it in the fridge ?
    i keep mine in the fridge door, but only because my kitchen takes the brunt of the summer heat, with no A/C, and i keep all my current supplementation on top of the fridge.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Health Canada Approves Several Health Claims for Tea
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 06:35 PM
  2. Canadian Health Care vs US Health Care
    By CDB in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in