Target Areas for Abliderate

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

Target Areas for Abliderate

I assume w/ its cortisol control its core/midsection. When I ran Avant's Lipo-Ultra or Napalm I would to apply midsection and lower pecs for a little BF that was up there.

Is that a total waste w/ Abliderate? It's not much but if it won't help I don't want to rub it there.

If it is a waste, what product would work? I'm in a caloric deficit and my nutrition/diet/exercise is pretty good on most days.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Cortisol is an extremely minor contributor to pec fat deposits. It would be a waste of product.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

Thank you. Recommendations for a topical, or just continue to keep diet/exercise straight to gradually reduce overall bodyfat?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    Thank you. Recommendations for a topical, or just continue to keep diet/exercise straight to gradually reduce overall bodyfat?
    Depends on your bodyfat percentage. Abliderate works great at higher BF % and for VAT, while Eviscerate is excellent for fat reduction - even on pec/arm area - at slightly lower bodyfat levels.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

If you were to use both, would you advise 3 weeks of Abliderate followed by 3 weeks of Evicerate, as opposed to trying to use simultaneously?
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Personally I got fantastic results using them Simultaneously for my Arnold Prep.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

Interesting - I assume this would only work w/ a lower BF? I'm 6'0 and 182, I'd say in decent shape but no idea the exact BF. I'm far from a pro bodybuilder, i.e. not ripped, but I don't have a huge gut either, but there is fat on top of abs. Would I be a candidate to use both simultaneously, and if so, how? Or am I better off just w/ Abliderate, or a cycle of one Abliderate followed by Evicerate.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.63%

Im seeing good results so far, 1 month into my cut using both products simultaneously. I apply eviscerate (smolder) into my abs, pecs, and delts area 15-20 prior to workout and its burning like hell during the workout, sweating like its not gonna end which is good. THen i apply my abliderate to abs and kidney area after my workout shower and prior to bed.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.08%

Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    Im seeing good results so far, 1 month into my cut using both products simultaneously. I apply eviscerate (smolder) into my abs, pecs, and delts area 15-20 prior to workout and its burning like hell during the workout, sweating like its not gonna end which is good. THen i apply my abliderate to abs and kidney area after my workout shower and prior to bed.
    I could try something like this a few times a week. My workout is about 1 hr, so I'd be washing it off in 1 hr. Is that a long enough duration to keep the Eviscerate on?

I don't have smolder, just the OG.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%

I always thought Abliderate was best upon waking when cortisol levels are highest? I suppose post workout shower cortisol levels should be elevated as well.

I LOVE Eviscerate pre-workout. Hurts so good.
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Fat on top of your abs is called Subcutaneous. You would get the best results with Eviscerate.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.57%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Fat on top of your abs is called Subcutaneous. You would get the best results with Eviscerate.
    I just got my order to the OG version. I have been dieting for three months. The only fat I have it my love handles and some chest fat. I lift weights in the morning at 11:00am and I train muay thai at seven M/W. On T/Th I train bjj at seven. My question is when should I apply the product for maximum effectiveness? In bjj I don't want to get in on any of my partners. On day I will use it and train I plan to wear several layers to ensure this.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.87%

Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    I just got my order to the OG version. I have been dieting for three months. The only fat I have it my love handles and some chest fat. I lift weights in the morning at 11:00am and I train muay thai at seven M/W. On T/Th I train bjj at seven. My question is when should I apply the product for maximum effectiveness? In bjj I don't want to get in on any of my partners. On day I will use it and train I plan to wear several layers to ensure this.
    I would say as soon as you wake up and potentially before bed. The stuff is VERY potent and even if you applied it say at 12:30 after a shower you may risk transfer. I have certainly had times 6 or 7 hours later where I almost forgot I had eviscerate and then noticed the sweet burn. Though the multiple layers SHOULD keep this from happening that is probably the way I'd do it. Or possibly even just once a day right off the bat in the morning.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Deadlift target achieved - time for a new target
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 01:08 AM
  2. those stubborn areas.
    By iwinulose2981 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. worst areas
    By sage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8