Target Areas for Abliderate

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I assume w/ its cortisol control its core/midsection. When I ran Avant's Lipo-Ultra or Napalm I would to apply midsection and lower pecs for a little BF that was up there.

Is that a total waste w/ Abliderate? It's not much but if it won't help I don't want to rub it there.

If it is a waste, what product would work? I'm in a caloric deficit and my nutrition/diet/exercise is pretty good on most days.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cortisol is an extremely minor contributor to pec fat deposits. It would be a waste of product.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Recommendations for a topical, or just continue to keep diet/exercise straight to gradually reduce overall bodyfat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. Recommendations for a topical, or just continue to keep diet/exercise straight to gradually reduce overall bodyfat?
Depends on your bodyfat percentage. Abliderate works great at higher BF % and for VAT, while Eviscerate is excellent for fat reduction - even on pec/arm area - at slightly lower bodyfat levels.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
If you were to use both, would you advise 3 weeks of Abliderate followed by 3 weeks of Evicerate, as opposed to trying to use simultaneously?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I got fantastic results using them Simultaneously for my Arnold Prep.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Interesting - I assume this would only work w/ a lower BF? I'm 6'0 and 182, I'd say in decent shape but no idea the exact BF. I'm far from a pro bodybuilder, i.e. not ripped, but I don't have a huge gut either, but there is fat on top of abs. Would I be a candidate to use both simultaneously, and if so, how? Or am I better off just w/ Abliderate, or a cycle of one Abliderate followed by Evicerate.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
Im seeing good results so far, 1 month into my cut using both products simultaneously. I apply eviscerate (smolder) into my abs, pecs, and delts area 15-20 prior to workout and its burning like hell during the workout, sweating like its not gonna end which is good. THen i apply my abliderate to abs and kidney area after my workout shower and prior to bed.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Im seeing good results so far, 1 month into my cut using both products simultaneously. I apply eviscerate (smolder) into my abs, pecs, and delts area 15-20 prior to workout and its burning like hell during the workout, sweating like its not gonna end which is good. THen i apply my abliderate to abs and kidney area after my workout shower and prior to bed.
I could try something like this a few times a week. My workout is about 1 hr, so I'd be washing it off in 1 hr. Is that a long enough duration to keep the Eviscerate on?

I don't have smolder, just the OG.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I always thought Abliderate was best upon waking when cortisol levels are highest? I suppose post workout shower cortisol levels should be elevated as well.

I LOVE Eviscerate pre-workout. Hurts so good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fat on top of your abs is called Subcutaneous. You would get the best results with Eviscerate.

JGank

Awards
Fat on top of your abs is called Subcutaneous. You would get the best results with Eviscerate.
I just got my order to the OG version. I have been dieting for three months. The only fat I have it my love handles and some chest fat. I lift weights in the morning at 11:00am and I train muay thai at seven M/W. On T/Th I train bjj at seven. My question is when should I apply the product for maximum effectiveness? In bjj I don't want to get in on any of my partners. On day I will use it and train I plan to wear several layers to ensure this.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I just got my order to the OG version. I have been dieting for three months. The only fat I have it my love handles and some chest fat. I lift weights in the morning at 11:00am and I train muay thai at seven M/W. On T/Th I train bjj at seven. My question is when should I apply the product for maximum effectiveness? In bjj I don't want to get in on any of my partners. On day I will use it and train I plan to wear several layers to ensure this.
I would say as soon as you wake up and potentially before bed. The stuff is VERY potent and even if you applied it say at 12:30 after a shower you may risk transfer. I have certainly had times 6 or 7 hours later where I almost forgot I had eviscerate and then noticed the sweet burn. Though the multiple layers SHOULD keep this from happening that is probably the way I'd do it. Or possibly even just once a day right off the bat in the morning.