DCP kick in time

steropower

Awards
Hi,

i am into a strict diet for 5 weeks of carb cycling with 3 days low carb and 1 day high carb and had good results in terms of fat loss.I just started this week the DCP for first time and i am up to 6 tabs per day.I use 3 times x 2 tabs in empty stomach,30 mins before food.I don't feel any sweting as i have read in forums.Is this good or bad?

Also i was wondering how many days does this thing to kick in and see some results.I don't see anything yet and i am 3 days into.Is it too soon?

Can this thing work on its own or i need to stack with something else?

Can you give me the best dosing protocol for DCP?

Also i use BCAA 6000 from Gaspari and take with DCP first thing in morning and before bed in empty stomach.Is it better to not take together?

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not experiencing the thermogenic effect that some people get isnt a bad thing. DCP is still working. It will take longer then 3 days to notice results from taking it (at least visual results). It will work well on its own (although it does stack well with just about anything). If your using 6 caps a day try splitting it up into 3 doses 2tabs 3x/day (on an empty stomach between meals and immedietly prebed). Taking a BCAA product with it shouldnt affect anything.

steropower

Awards
Ok then i will update any results in a week!

2 Tabs upon waking,2 tabs mid day between meals and 2 tabs before bed is best?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi,

i am into a strict diet for 5 weeks of carb cycling with 3 days low carb and 1 day high carb and had good results in terms of fat loss.I just started this week the DCP for first time and i am up to 6 tabs per day.I use 3 times x 2 tabs in empty stomach,30 mins before food.I don't feel any sweting as i have read in forums.Is this good or bad?

Also i was wondering how many days does this thing to kick in and see some results.I don't see anything yet and i am 3 days into.Is it too soon?

Can this thing work on its own or i need to stack with something else?

Can you give me the best dosing protocol for DCP?

Also i use BCAA 6000 from Gaspari and take with DCP first thing in morning and before bed in empty stomach.Is it better to not take together?
Not sweating is not a bad thing - certainly no indicator that the product is not working. I never sweated on DCP, but sometimes felt a little warm.

I noticed DCP from the first dose re effects, but it may take a little longer to SEE any effects of it - going to be very individual dependent.

DCP will work on its own in conjunction with the right nutrition and training for your goals and needs. You can however, stack it with many other products, depending on your goals.

The "best" dosing protocol is going to vary between individuals. Recommended protocol is 2 caps ~30 min pre-meal three times daily. Personally, I used 2 caps first thing, 2 caps immediately post-training (30 min pre-meal), 2 caps 30 min pre-dinner, and 1 cap pre-bed.

You can dose BCAAs with DCP no worries.

~Rosie~

steropower

Awards
I am into DCP for a little more than a week and still don't see any results.I don't lose more fat.My diet and training is the same.

Should i increase the dose?I am into 6 tabs daily.

If i increase what is the max amount i should take before i quit using it?

What is the rate of increments i should follow and for how many days to test if a specific dose is effective?For example if i go into 7 tabs as next increment for how long should i keep at this dose to test if it is working?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am into DCP for a little more than a week and still don't see any results.I don't lose more fat.My diet and training is the same.

Should i increase the dose?I am into 6 tabs daily.

If i increase what is the max amount i should take before i quit using it?

What is the rate of increments i should follow and for how many days to test if a specific dose is effective?For example if i go into 7 tabs as next increment for how long should i keep at this dose to test if it is working?
If you want fat loss and you have not changed ANYthing with your nutrition and training and they are NOT optimal or targeted at fat loss, then you canNOT expect to see results, especially if you're say eating for gains or something like that (it doesn't really matter what training you do re fat loss).

6-7 tabs is adequate re dosage, and you probably don't want (or need) to use any more than ~7 tabs daily.

That aside, give it a bit longer - not everyone sees or notices something immediately, and "kick in" times for products can vary between individuals.

~Rosie~

steropower

Awards
Why i should change my training or nutrition?I was losing fat until i started using DCP.Since then the fat loss has almost stopped.Maybe it is just a coincidence and i might just have reached the point where the fat loss slows down,but if i have to reduce the calories more or burn more calories how can i judge if this supplement is working?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why i should change my training or nutrition?I was losing fat until i started using DCP.Since then the fat loss has almost stopped.Maybe it is just a coincidence and i might just have reached the point where the fat loss slows down,but if i have to reduce the calories more or burn more calories how can i judge if this supplement is working?
Why should you change it? Supplements are NOT magic pills, and although you will notice some effects from some without having to change a thing, it doesn't mean that you're getting the BEST results possible, and for any supplement, you should OPTIMIZE your nutrition and training for your goals and needs. Supplements should SUPPLEMENT your nutrition and training, not the other way around. Don't expect miracles and results without putting in the effort and work and doing what you need to to get them!

On another note, how do you know that your fat loss has slowed down? How do you know that because your weight is not changing, that you're not gaining some lean mass whilst losing bodyfat (since DCP is a great recomp product)?

~Rosie~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP like any fatloss product has subtle effects, and isn't necessarily instantly obvious. One simple question you say you've been on a strict diet and losing, have you changed your target calories in that time? As your weight goes down, so does your maintenance calorie amount, so you do need to lower Cal's over time.

steropower

Awards
I measure my bodyfat weekly.I don't just step on scale and everything is stuck.Both fat and weight.

steropower

Awards
DCP like any fatloss product has subtle effects, and isn't necessarily instantly obvious. One simple question you say you've been on a strict diet and losing, have you changed your target calories in that time? As your weight goes down, so does your maintenance calorie amount, so you do need to lower Cal's over time.
The calories that are consumed are burned by sceletal muscle or sceletal muscle and fat too?

steropower

Awards
I thought fat wasn't burning calories.Do you have any reference about this?I want to read.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I measure my bodyfat weekly.I don't just step on scale and everything is stuck.Both fat and weight.
Then make sure that your NUTRITION is on target. As Eric said, as you lose fat (and weight), your Maintenance calories will change - which is why I recommend adjust nutrition and/or training on a WEEKLY basis dependent on your results from that week to ensure continual progress.

Your ENTIRE body burns calories - hence why you have a "Maintenance". You require energy to live, even if you are sedentary, regardless of fat or muscle mass. A very exaggerated and simplified example is that person who was made up entirely of fat (not that it's possible) would burn calories, and so would a person who was made up entirely of muscle (also not possible), but the person made up of muscle would burn a lot more calories than the person made up of fat, if you can understand that.

~Rosie~

steropower

Awards
I see,but if you have any reference i would like to read further!

By the way why you call DCP recomp product?Does it build muscle while burning fat?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

By the way why you call DCP recomp product?Does it build muscle while burning fat?
You don't need references, but if you have to, look at any physiology book.

DCP is a great recomp product. No, no supplement builds muscle whilst burning fat - that is dependent on your NUTRITION AND TRAINING, and supplements, as I said before, SUPPLEMENT it.

Seriously, if you're trying to pick an argument, I suggest you just stop and take it elsewhere.

~Rosie~

steropower

Awards
No argument but you don't answer with arguments either.You keep talking like "just take this,it is the way i say it and don't search further".

I am not a kid.

Piece!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No argument but you don't answer with arguments either.You keep talking like "just take this,it is the way i say it and don't search further".

I am not a kid.

Piece!
Rosie is trying to help you. If you think you need to search further search further thats what you should do, but she is going out of her way to help you and your attacking her for her style of contributing to the forums.

Why dont you relax and simply just thank her for her time.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mostly its that DCP increases lipolysis significantly. So with fat cells releasing more fatty acids there is more caloric fuel in your bloodstream, which means along with faster fat loss you have an easier time with being close to maintenance calories and still gaining lean mass

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm not too sure what your looking for exactly. If your questioning the ingredients in DCP, you can take a look at some of the research supporting their use, yourself. These only took a few minutes to find.

TTA:
http://www.jlr.org/content/40/11/2099.short
http://www.jlr.org/content/43/5/742.short
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2362.2004.01410.x/full

Salvia Miltiorrhiza:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/k76p5w4920452h66/

I was going to continue to post studies for you but then I realized that all of this information is covered in our write up.... wierd.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am not a kid.

Piece!
Actually, no argument - just answering your questions.

It's not hard to search for yourself to find information - don't expect everyone to do it for you. Look at JakeVendetta's post.

You're not a kid? How about spelling correctly then :lol:

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
BabyHulk Supplements 1
warbird01 Supplements 7
R3d Supplement Logs 35