Newer DCP Tablets Have a Lighter Color?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Got a batch of DCP and noticed the tablets look a LOT lighter. More of a tan than a rich brown color. I'm guessing this is normal? Attached a pic to both better show the color difference and also brag about my latest Genomyx order :p

Attachments

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Got a batch of DCP and noticed the tablets look a LOT lighter. More of a tan than a rich brown color. I'm guessing this is normal? Attached a pic to both better show the color difference and also brag about my latest Genomyx order :p
Yes, normal. Watch for the new black DCP bottles as well (original formula) - they are sick :)

~Rosie~

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'mma go out on a limb and blame it on the hygrophobic nature of one of the ingredients. Once you open that new bottle those pills will start to change colors as well as moisture gets in em. I want to blame it on the PLCAR, that's some sticky sh*t to work with in bulk.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Awesome! I've been stocking up since its such an amazing product :)
Yeah - better do it while the original formulation is available!

~Rosie~