DCP & eviscerate smolder

  1. DCP & eviscerate smolder


    Can and should either of these be taken pre fasted cardio? Also what would the optimal dose of each be today is my first day with both so far I'm dosing like this



    2 DCP PRE Fasted cardio, 2 6-8 hours later 20 min before meal, and 2 before my pre bed shake

    Smolder I used after my shower post cardio and don't know if I should or can dose again in the same day.

    Thanks in advance for any response.

    Loving the java lather!!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    Can and should either of these be taken pre fasted cardio? Also what would the optimal dose of each be today is my first day with both so far I'm dosing like this



    2 DCP PRE Fasted cardio, 2 6-8 hours later 20 min before meal, and 2 before my pre bed shake

    Smolder I used after my shower post cardio and don't know if I should or can dose again in the same day.

    Thanks in advance for any response.

    Loving the java lather!!!!
    Yes, you can dose DCP and use Eviscerate Smoledr pre-cardio - although I wouldn't recommend applying Eviscerate Smolder pre-cardio/training, and instead apply after your POST-training shower, to give it the longest possible time on your body to work its effects.

    How you are using both products is fine. I do recommend making it ~30 minutes instead of 20 minutes pre-meals for DCP, though. You can also apply Eviscerate Smolder in the pm - I recommend after your pre-bed shower - if you wish.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Yes, you can dose DCP and use Eviscerate Smoledr pre-cardio - although I wouldn't recommend applying Eviscerate Smolder pre-cardio/training, and instead apply after your POST-training shower, to give it the longest possible time on your body to work its effects.

    How you are using both products is fine. I do recommend making it ~30 minutes instead of 20 minutes pre-meals for DCP, though. You can also apply Eviscerate Smolder in the pm - I recommend after your pre-bed shower - if you wish.

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie!

    It's weird I put it on about 8:45 this mornin and throughout the day usually right after I eat I can feel the burn a little on my stomach and I feel all warm n fuzzy.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    Thanks Rosie!

    It's weird I put it on about 8:45 this mornin and throughout the day usually right after I eat I can feel the burn a little on my stomach and I feel all warm n fuzzy.
    No worries

    That's normal, and I personally find that if I so much as increase my body temperature by even a smidgen when using Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder, I feel the areas I applied either to heat up.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    No worries

    That's normal, and I personally find that if I so much as increase my body temperature by even a smidgen when using Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder, I feel the areas I applied either to heat up.

    ~Rosie~
    Same here. Even the "milder" Smolder will really start to kick in. Just yesterday I was in the gym probably 6 hours after application and got a really good sweat going and bam. Serious burnage. I love it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. eviscerate smolder and eca
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:44 AM
Log in
Log in