Change up Slin Sane dosing?

gus.medrano

Awards
I have used Slin Sane as directed on the bottle for 1 week now. I haven't seen anything too crazy yet...

However, I have tried the 1 cap pre-bed dosage and I gotta say I definitely did feel "dry" and tight muscles the next morning.

So my question is (hopefully the reps can chime in): how should I change up the dosing to fully benefit from this product. I got 2 bottles for 30 bucks on lockout :yup:

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm also taking PES Erase, don't know if that would counter Slin Sane

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
curious for effective dosing myself

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Slin Sane is extremely versatile; personally, my favorite dosings are:

-15-25 minutes pre-large carb pre-workout meal. The fullness and vascularity that I then take to the gym is phenomenal. My breakfast meal is quite large :)

-Pre-bed on an empty stomach, like you mentioned, is great as well.

On off days, I'll still take the same dosing scheme, and get all day fullness and vascularity, thats great even on off days; but taking that to the gym is epic.

I'll take a SS before a large carb meal really at any point of the day, it depends how frisky I'm feeling and what my diet is looking like. But the pre-breakfast and the pre-bed are staples.

The great thing about SS is that its versatility makes it very flexible for everyone to find out how it works best for them personally, but these two seem to be the most popular!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Ive been dosing pretty much before 2-3 meals with carbs in them. Tried pre-bed, but I personally didnt notice too much from this.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I have allready take 3 bottles of it and works great,i did not feel nothing on my first bottle ,but on my second bottle i got the full efects of it,i dose this like that ,1 cap my first meal of the day,i cap on my preworkout meal ,and 1 cap on my postworkout meal,is a great supplement!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Slin Sane as directed on the bottle for 1 week now. I haven't seen anything too crazy yet...

However, I have tried the 1 cap pre-bed dosage and I gotta say I definitely did feel "dry" and tight muscles the next morning.

So my question is (hopefully the reps can chime in): how should I change up the dosing to fully benefit from this product. I got 2 bottles for 30 bucks on lockout :yup:

Thanks for the help guys!

I'm also taking PES Erase, don't know if that would counter Slin Sane
Erase is NOT going to counter Slin Sane, no, and I have used this stack several times before (and will again in the near future).

As far as dosing, it really depends on the individual, but I have found that ~7 caps a day is my personal sweet spot, dosing 2-3 caps 15-30 minutes pre-meals 2-3 times a day effective, as well as dosing 1-2 caps pre-bed, even sometimes 1-2 caps on waking.

~Rosie~

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok cool. Wasnt sure if it was going to get too crazy dosing more than 1 pill at a time!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok cool. Wasnt sure if it was going to get too crazy dosing more than 1 pill at a time!!
Not crazy. For some the carbohydrate intake is indicative of how many caps to use - for example, use 1 cap if the meal is going to have less than 50g, 1-2 caps if 50-100g, 2-3 caps if >50g, etc. All very dependent on the individual as well - for example, my pre-bed and/or first thing doses are taken with no calorie consumption afterwards, and some cannot handle that.

~Rosie~

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet. Thanks for clarifying that for me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i take (with poducts liek this) 2 servings 2-3 times a day before big meals.

gus.medrano

Awards
I actually got Rosie on one of my Threads! :yup:

Erase is NOT going to counter Slin Sane, no, and I have used this stack several times before (and will again in the near future).

As far as dosing, it really depends on the individual, but I have found that ~7 caps a day is my personal sweet spot, dosing 2-3 caps 15-30 minutes pre-meals 2-3 times a day effective, as well as dosing 1-2 caps pre-bed, even sometimes 1-2 caps on waking.

~Rosie~
Thanks for the input rosie. I think im going to try the 2 caps pre bed...then increase my dosing throughout the day!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

:bigok:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the input rosie. I think im going to try the 2 caps pre bed...then increase my dosing throughout the day!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

:bigok:
No worries :) Yeah, the pre-bed dose is the one I find the most useful, and if I'm only going to dose once a day, that is the dose I don't want to miss!

~Rosie~

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
No worries :) Yeah, the pre-bed dose is the one I find the most useful, and if I'm only going to dose once a day, that is the dose I don't want to miss!

~Rosie~
Rosie, full of great information and informative replies as always!

Since SS is so versatile, like Rosie said, find your sweet spot! Users vary 1-2+ caps depending not only on amount of carbs, but also what type of carbs!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Damn Rosie :trink26:

I'm under the impression that by incorporating SS into someones daily regiment that there would be some positive benefits for the stim user since insulin is a big factor in proper adrenal function, I would also think SS would be great for someone who is going threw adrenal issues as well as cortisol issues ???

Time to order another bottle anyway.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Rosie :trink26:

I'm under the impression that by incorporating SS into someones daily regiment that there would be some positive benefits for the stim user since insulin is a big factor in proper adrenal function, I would think SS would be great for someone who is going threw adrenal issues as well as cortisol issues ???

Time to order another bottle anyway.
Matt or someone more knowledgeable on this would have to comment, but you're making a lot of assumptions there, IMO. Having gone through both "issues" myself, I can't say that using such a product makes any difference, but it really depends on the individual.

~Rosie~

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Matt or someone more knowledgeable on this would have to comment, but you're making a lot of assumptions there, IMO. Having gone through both "issues" myself, I can't say that using such a product makes any difference, but it really depends on the individual.

~Rosie~
Assumptions is all they are, I remember reading one of the biggest issues with adrenal fatigue is properly regulating insulin levels.....I'm no expert by any means.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I would never dose Slin-Sane as Rosie is.
No one is suggesting that you do. In fact, I dose products specifically for me and often do NOT recommend that others follow my dosing protocol for that very reason, since those doses ARE specific to me and my body does not react like most when it comes to 99% of things. But, I gave recommendations on how to start out dosing Slin-Sane to find YOUR own "sweet spot".

~Rosie~

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
No one is suggesting that you do. In fact, I dose products specifically for me and often do NOT recommend that others follow my dosing protocol for that very reason, since those doses ARE specific to me and my body does not react like most when it comes to 99% of things. But, I gave recommendations on how to start out dosing Slin-Sane to find YOUR own "sweet spot".

~Rosie~
Indeed, I was not suggesting that you were suggesting that I do :D. Just saying it to make the others aware that such a dosing scheme is not normal and tailored to your own physique/goals.