Pointless to take abliterate and lean xtreme?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like they both do the same thing; is it pointless to take these two together during a contest prep? I do store most of my fat on my mid-section, subq wise so I alway use eviscerate which I will use in addition to 1 of these.

Mike

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like they both do the same thing; is it pointless to take these two together during a contest prep? I do store most of my fat on my mid-section, subq wise so I alway use eviscerate which I will use in addition to 1 of these.

Mike
If you're going to be using Eviscerate as well, it doesn't matter whether you stack Abliderate or Lean Xtreme with it, but yes, using both is not necessary, IMO.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to be using Eviscerate as well, it doesn't matter whether you stack Abliderate or Lean Xtreme with it, but yes, using both is not necessary, IMO.

~Rosie~
Thank you very much. From what I see, abliterate is more for beer belly type fat, visceral as in behind the abdominal muscles? I hold most of my fat in the subq spaces, the jiggly kind but isolated 70% to my midsection, my calves and hamestrings are vascular, but my stomach is terrible.

Would I benefit from abliterate anymore than lean xtreme do you think? Just looking for honesty here as this will be used in a contest prep. Thanks again!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much. From what I see, abliterate is more for beer belly type fat, visceral as in behind the abdominal muscles? I hold most of my fat in the subq spaces, the jiggly kind but isolated 70% to my midsection, my calves and hamestrings are vascular, but my stomach is terrible.

Would I benefit from abliterate anymore than lean xtreme do you think? Just looking for honesty here as this will be used in a contest prep. Thanks again!
Matt will be able to answer the first part better than I.

As far as what you would benefit from best, I have not used Abliderate so cannot say how well that works, although I HAVE used topical 7-keto and it works amazingly well for me. Re Lean Xtreme, the current version out I didn't notice any effects from, whereas the original version I saw great results with. From knowledge and personal experience with the products or similar ones, I would go with Abliderate, applying it at a different time than Eviscerate, but that's just me.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very much appreciated! Its tough because i want to use abliterate, but then again I can get dcp + lean xtreme for pennies at NP right now! Matt better get in here haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very much appreciated! Its tough because i want to use abliterate, but then again I can get dcp + lean xtreme for pennies at NP right now! Matt better get in here haha
Choices, choices :veryhappy:

You can always use one and then the other. If you're close to competition (within ~4 weeks), then if you have used a specific stack with success before and know how you respond to it, then use that. Otherwise, it's all up to you.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Most likely if your midsection has a small circumference and the fat you are holding is sub-q, then Abliderate wouldn't help you much.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most likely if your midsection has a small circumference and the fat you are holding is sub-q, then Abliderate wouldn't help you much.
Well I plan on using evisverate regardless, just ordered 3 bottles last night :). If money works out, I really want to try out heat, possibly dcp also! Just got in 7 bottles of slin sane, all my money goes to you :p I start my contest prep aug 20th for the NPC Eastern USA's.

Are you saying then, that Eviscerate + Lean Xtreme would be better than eviscerate + abliterate for someone like me? I already ordered 3 bottles of abliterate last night, so I'm prolly going to use it. I don't have a small mid-section per say, I do have some distension. It will still reduce cortisol, help hold onto muscle, and assist in the fat loss process as well though like lean xtreme, right?

Thanks man, appreciate it! Love you guys, your 75% of my supplement stock haha.

Mike