Virile Mane

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Will you guys be picking up this product too? Just read about it over on RPN's website. The ingredient profile looks pretty solid.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last I heard we werent planning on it. At least not in the near future. I'll let Matt answer for sure though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It hasn't been anticipated yet, as there have been newer developments in the research. Since discontinuing the product, however, I have had dozens of emailed requests from people that used the product successfully, and have experienced a decline in hair thickness and density once they stopped using it.

I will let you know in a few days when we make a final decision, however the trademark was purchased by Genomyx from RPN.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
It hasn't been anticipated yet, as there have been newer developments in the research. Since discontinuing the product, however, I have had dozens of emailed requests from people that used the product successfully, and have experienced a decline in hair thickness and density once they stopped using it.

I will let you know in a few days when we make a final decision, however the trademark was purchased by Genomyx from RPN.
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE THREAD JACKING BUT...

Will we see Atomic Meltdown ever again? I like to use it for the summer months for obvious reasons and I'm running low from last year's stock. Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE THREAD JACKING BUT...

Will we see Atomic Meltdown ever again? I like to use it for the summer months for obvious reasons and I'm running low from last year's stock. Thanks
IN about 2 weeks. Just waiting on the bronzer.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

Alright cool. Thanks Dsade!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
dsade Evomuse 115