Eviscerate Smolder Question

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder but there is no 'pump' that I've been reading about, instead there's a press open cap like the ones found on sun-tan lotion. I was trying to figure out the dosing.

I see it says apply a half-dollar size amount to abdominals, if I followed this roughly how many 'servings' would I get? Also I take it I should shake before every use?

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just got a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder but there is no 'pump' that I've been reading about, instead there's a press open cap like the ones found on sun-tan lotion. I was trying to figure out the dosing.

I see it says apply a half-dollar size amount to abdominals, if I followed this roughly how many 'servings' would I get? Also I take it I should shake before every use?

Thanks
Yes, there is no pump on the Eviscerate Smolder bottles. Just tip a bit into your palm - or onto your midsection - and rub in; if you need more, you can always add more. A bottle of Eviscerate Smolder should last you anywhere from 4-6 weeks, depending on how much you use, and whether or not you apply it once or twice daily. Yes, shake before each use.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!