DCP+ ???

Swolja99

Awards
I was originally gonna add the HEAT stack to this, but not currently an option :12:

Main goal is just fat loss. My body tends to hold onto muscle (and fat) pretty well, so I'm not too worried about that side of things.

I was thinking DCP + AlphaBurn (for alpha 2 agonist) and then possibly Shift by PES for the thyroid hit.

I'll also be taking slinsane with all this, as I'd like to try it out and this seems like a good time to do it. I don't have particularly great insulin sensitivity, so anything that will kick that up has always worked well for me.

Is adding SHIFT too much? Or would it cause any sort of negative interaction? I know this is a difficult question to answer (haven't found anything on it while searching), but thought I'd throw it out there, just in case.

Or if anyone has a better suggestion, bring it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was originally gonna add the HEAT stack to this, but not currently an option :12:

Main goal is just fat loss. My body tends to hold onto muscle (and fat) pretty well, so I'm not too worried about that side of things.

I was thinking DCP + AlphaBurn (for alpha 2 agonist) and then possibly Shift by PES for the thyroid hit.

I'll also be taking slinsane with all this, as I'd like to try it out and this seems like a good time to do it. I don't have particularly great insulin sensitivity, so anything that will kick that up has always worked well for me.

Is adding SHIFT too much? Or would it cause any sort of negative interaction? I know this is a difficult question to answer (haven't found anything on it while searching), but thought I'd throw it out there, just in case.

Or if anyone has a better suggestion, bring it.
Just remember that if your goal is fat loss, target your NUTRITION AND TRAINING at it, since these factors, nutrition especially, are going to be the primary determining factors in your success (or lack of it).

DCP and AlphaBurn would make a nice stack. Adding in Shift is not too much at all and would complement the mentioned stack nicely, IMO - it would pretty much be just like using Alpha-T2 with DCP (instead of AlphaBurn and Shift). No negative interaction - only synergistic interaction, from personal experience.

Do, two options here:
Option 1 - DCP + AlphaBurn + Shift
Option 2 - DCP + Alpha-T2

You're probably going to be taking the same number of pills regardless of what option you choose. Just do what best fits your budget or personal preference, because either or will be effective, IMO.

~Rosie~

Swolja99

Awards
Thanks for the tip. That was fast.

I'll look at the cost each way and figure out which is better.

The number of pills doesn't bother me. No worries there.

My diet is decent right now, but not perfect. I work out of town during the week, in a small country town. There aren't many options for dining in town, let alone healthy options, but there's a little bit. I'm lucky there's even a place to train.

I'm living on those pre-cooked roast chickens and frozen veggies (I have a fridge and microwave), lol. And protein powder, of course.

I just figure that if there's not much food here for me to enjoy anyway, I may as well use that to my advantage...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the tip. That was fast.

I'll look at the cost each way and figure out which is better.

The number of pills doesn't bother me. No worries there.

My diet is decent right now, but not perfect. I work out of town during the week, in a small country town. There aren't many options for dining in town, let alone healthy options, but there's a little bit. I'm lucky there's even a place to train.

I'm living on those pre-cooked roast chickens and frozen veggies (I have a fridge and microwave), lol. And protein powder, of course.

I just figure that if there's not much food here for me to enjoy anyway, I may as well use that to my advantage...
No worries :) Just making you aware.

If you want effective and successful fat loss, then your NUTRITION HAS to be better than decent, for lack of another way to out it. This does not means it has to be perfect, strict, or stringent, since everyone is different and responds to different things, as well as having their own definitions of such terms, but it has to be "perfect" re being OPTIMAL (not just "decent") for YOU re fat loss. Dining out does not have to happen - there's nothing wrong with getting food from a supermarket and making things yourself (probably the best option, IMO, since then you can control exactly what you eat, etc.).

NUTRITION is the #1 key with fat loss - so make sure that you get that right for you!

~Rosie~