Ideal bf% to use Eviscerate Smolder

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
As the title says I want to know if there is an ideal bodyfat % that someone should use Eviscerate Smolder. I have recently started cutting and am around 14%. I plan to drop down to 12% and then shoot for 10% possibly. Would ES do much good now or should I wait until I'm at 12% or 10% before starting it. I could order a few bottles and try it throughout, but I just wanted to know your opinions first. Thanks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As the title says I want to know if there is an ideal bodyfat % that someone should use Eviscerate Smolder. I have recently started cutting and am around 14%. I plan to drop down to 12% and then shoot for 10% possibly. Would ES do much good now or should I wait until I'm at 12% or 10% before starting it. I could order a few bottles and try it throughout, but I just wanted to know your opinions first. Thanks.
I personally think that the leaner one is, the more ideal before looking at using a fat loss topical. IMO, anything under 10% bodyfat for a male, or 12-15% bodyfat for a female, or if just wanting to lose the last 1-2% bodyfat for any individual, if the most optimal body composition in which one could employ a fat loss topical. I recommend waiting until you are are a bit leaner, but what you do is your choice.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since Smolder and OG Eviscerate contain VAT reducing ingredients, you can get away with using it effectively at higher bodyfat percentages.

Anything over 15% though, I would use Abliderate first and concentrate more with diet/cardio/Systemic fat burners like DCP and HEAT Stack.

As you get under 15%, you can shift over to using Smolder effectively.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thank you to both of you for the responses. I will keep all of that in mind as I plan it out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you to both of you for the responses. I will keep all of that in mind as I plan it out.
No worries :) All the best in your fat loss endeavours.

~Rosie~

BigBody

Awards
What is the reasoning behind why it would not work as well on a person with significantly more bodyfat?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the reasoning behind why it would not work as well on a person with significantly more bodyfat?
First and foremost, because it means diet is the biggest factor in higher bodyfat levels. Taking care of this will yield significant results. Will Smolder help even then? Yes it will, but it will be like spitting into the ocean.

As you get leaner, and your dietary discipline increases, the results you obtain will be held onto, and much more noticeable.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're higher re body composition, then it means that your nutrition and/or training (primarily nutrition) is not optimal for you for fat loss. You don't have to use ANY supplements to lose fat effectively and successfully, and it's easy to lose bodyfat at higher body compositions withOUT any additional aid from supplements; besides, the difference re effects of using such products if one has a high body composition is going to be barely noticeable. Once one gets leaner and leaner, it becomes more difficult to lose bodyfat, the process becoming slower; hence why it is more "ideal" for an individual who is ALREADY lean and just wants to get that little bit leaner to use such a product, IMO.

~Rosie~

BeserKeRRRR

BeserKeRRRR

Awards
Im not positive on my bf%, as a matter of fact i would kinda fall into the general "skinny fat"category due to bad eating habits in the past that have given me some pretty nasty love handles, but ive been stacking evi smolder with anabolic pump for the last few days and ive been getting great results as far as body recomp goes. I feel great pumps from my AP bottle and i havent been recieving ny water retention effects from evi smolder.

On a side note: Stretchy skin is going back into place extremely quickly with smolder. I used the OG Evi and Napalm in the past, and i'd trade them both for Smolder any day :D Love the warm sizzle on my skin! Good job on this product guys, definitely wont be my last purchase from Genomyx

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not positive on my bf%, as a matter of fact i would kinda fall into the general "skinny fat"category due to bad eating habits in the past that have given me some pretty nasty love handles, but ive been stacking evi smolder with anabolic pump for the last few days and ive been getting great results as far as body recomp goes. I feel great pumps from my AP bottle and i havent been recieving ny water retention effects from evi smolder.

On a side note: Stretchy skin is going back into place extremely quickly with smolder. I used the OG Evi and Napalm in the past, and i'd trade them both for Smolder any day :D Love the warm sizzle on my skin! Good job on this product guys, definitely wont be my last purchase from Genomyx
Glad you're satisfied...I love the skin-tightening effects as well.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Is OG harsher, but also more effective, or are they both the same and Smolder is just less painful?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is OG harsher, but also more effective, or are they both the same and Smolder is just less painful?
For pure fat burning OG is more effective. Smolder is 85-90 percent as effective, but much more bearable.