bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Any plans on bringing Reset AD back?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Some one told me that Genomyx might be bringing it back, so I thought I'd ask.
I think Dsade was conjuring up some ideas in order to facilitate the request for it since members here have been asking and I would rather get his own formulation than ever support Palo Alto labs or whatever there being called right now and especially at 44bucks its listed at Nutra...it will probably change if its ever back in stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The formula is ready to go (expanded adaptogen profile) but all of our efforts right now are in keeping up with DCP demand and getting Gut Health out.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
The formula is ready to go (expanded adaptogen profile) but all of our efforts right now are in keeping up with DCP demand and getting Gut Health out.
Cool, I'll be waiting.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I think Dsade was conjuring up some ideas in order to facilitate the request for it since members here have been asking and I would rather get his own formulation than ever support Palo Alto labs or whatever there being called right now and especially at 44bucks its listed at Nutra...it will probably change if its ever back in stock.
Palo Alto Labs is no longer involved with dietary supplements....that being said I am sure Matt will come out with something better.:veryhappy:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
(expanded adaptogen profile) EAP. I like this. :D

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto Labs is no longer involved with dietary supplements....that being said I am sure Matt will come out with something better.:veryhappy:
Revamp is an exact copycat of the RAD when they reformulated with Rhodiola ( same label and proprietary listing ) so I'm under the impression that this Southland whatever company bought it from them ??? ......Damn Shame what happened to PA labs, there first formulations where awesome then there quality went to hell in a handbasket IMO in there third re-introduction of LR.

And I agree, Matt can whip something out 100 times better.....and for a reasonable price.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Revamp feels not as good to me. It feels like it is missing something. It makes me sleepy, then hours later I feel more energy. Like tired but awake at same time. Reset ad I felt within 10 minutes max. Revamp takes hours. I take it on empty stomach, is that the way you guys take it. Personally I dont feel the pregnenlone in it. I got a good mental focus with reset. I dont notice it in revamp. It seems to make me feel tired. Ill take things after after dont feel them . It seems to be a copycat of reset but I dont think it is.