Dr Oz jumps on the Raspberry Ketone/Carnitine Express!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As featured on the show today. All of us here at Genomyx (and all of you excellent customers) are well-versed in the utility of Raspberry Ketones with Carnitine for fatloss - and now the public is starting to take notice.

NutraPlanet Rasperry Ketones

Dr Oz: Raspberry Ketone Burns Fat

Doctor Oz’s next guest said that she has tried appetite suppressants, water pills and everything under the sun to lose weight. Lisa Lynn said that animal studies have shown Raspberry Ketones to be beneficial and that her firsthand experience with the supplement has been amazing. Raspberry Ketone comes from red raspberries and helps your body to burn fat. You take it just once a day and it makes it easier to burn off your fat, especially if you are working out. You can also eat a bowl of raspberries with each meal, but that will not be as much as you get from taking a Raspberry Ketone Supplement.
Dr Oz: L-Carnitine

Dr Oz’s third guest said that she feels tired all the time. L-Carnitine gives you energy, plus it takes fat from your body and pulls it into your cells to be used as energy. Take 500 mg of L-Carnitine twice a day, but Lisa Lynn said that you have to read the labels because your dose will be different if you weigh 100 pounds vs if you weigh 200 pounds. If you are in doubt, start with less and always talk to your physician before starting any supplement. Dr Oz also mentioned that you should take Vitamin C with L-Carnitine, because Vitamin C enhances your body’s ability to produce Carnitine naturally.

vudoo

Awards
That Dr. Oz show is funny.
When will HEAT be available? I'm looking forward to HEAT/DCP Stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Dr. Oz show is funny.
When will HEAT be available? I'm looking forward to HEAT/DCP Stack.
HEAT Stack has another couple of weeks production left, waiting for labels.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still says Out of Stock...

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Still says Out of Stock...
Post says it will ship Wednesday...

Any chance of Abliderate being done by then as well Dsade? Would love to pick up both at the same time.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just gave DCP a look and am surprised. Pretty much all the ingredients used are ones I like to use in for my cuts. I might have to pick some up when it's in stock.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh, did you get my PM by the way?
Yes, but I do not have access to anything - it's all at the production facility.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are updating the site right now. Should be up shortly.
Yah I figured but just thought I'd mention it anyway...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, I trust you over Dr.Oz any day. Dr. Oz is a moron that couch potato mom types think is the authority on all things related to health. After all he is friends with Oprah!.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote