Any chance for a run of Abliderate??

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I was hoping, I will be adding clen too, would you add it to the abliderate or the Eviscerate...
    Given that the Abliderate is a MUCH thinner consistency, it would be a lot easier to add your clen to it.

    Shake well before every application.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Given that the Abliderate is a MUCH thinner consistency, it would be a lot easier to add your clen to it.

    Shake well before every application.
    I just add it with a syringe, so easy to get dosing right...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Apply the Abliderate first, then the Eviscerate over the top. The combo is excellent.
    If someone did this would they still be getting the maximum out of each product?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wallinghsosa View Post
    If someone did this would they still be getting the maximum out of each product?
    Yes. I achieved great results doing my Arnold Prep using both.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're looking at 6 ounces with 4.5 grams of active for around $29.99.

    We have under 200 units available, so labeling will be very "beta".
    How come its double that on NP?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    How come its double that on NP?
    Its not in stock so Nutra hasn't updated the price yet.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes. I achieved great results doing my Arnold Prep using both.
    Yah I saw some of the pics on facebook you did really well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. DCP now shows in stock (whoo hoooo) but Abliderate OOS will it be up today? Would like to order both together

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    DCP now shows in stock (whoo hoooo) but Abliderate OOS will it be up today? Would like to order both together
    Looks like stock just arrived. It should be up today.

    Trying to talk them into running some stacks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like stock just arrived. It should be up today.

    Trying to talk them into running some stacks.
    Yah that would work for me ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Looks like stock just arrived. It should be up today.

    Trying to talk them into running some stacks.
    Fantasic !! Will wait for this to go live !

  12. Ordering three ... to go with 3 bottles of heat/dcp/eviscerate. Gonna be a lean summer!

  13. snagged 4 bottles............fat beware.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Is there any benefit/overkill/harm/awesomeness that can be achieved by stacking this with Lean Xtreme?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    Is there any benefit/overkill/harm/awesomeness that can be achieved by stacking this with Lean Xtreme?
    You would be in for some sore joints, I would think.

    You could do a half-dose of each product, though, and get pretty good results.

  16. waiting for stack(s)... I hope DCP doesn't run out by then lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    waiting for stack(s)... I hope DCP doesn't run out by then lol
    Yea same here but might have to jump on it before its sold out.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    Yea same here but might have to jump on it before its sold out.
    i wouldnt wait...........id be willing to bet they move fast
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. I got the last one...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I got the last one...
    ARGHHHHH I waited on the stack and now its sold out

    That will teach me

    come on Matt help me out lol

  21. Yeah, I was waiting on the stack as well. Damn that moved quick.

  22. I did the same and now missed out

  23. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I did the same and now missed out
    Last units of the initial batch heading out today. They will be there Monday.

    I'll see if Darren will keep ordering open, since they will ship Monday/Tuesday.

  24. You da man dsade. I won't miss out again. No waiting for a stack, I'm ordering that crap!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Abliderate+Erase
    By Logifinner787 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:09 AM
  2. Abliderate
    By Antonek in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 04:51 PM
  3. Abliderate?!
    By Riquee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 04:17 PM
  4. Abliderate
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:28 PM
  5. NP's Abliderate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Log in
Log in