Bad eviscerate?

  1. New Member
    raginazn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

    Bad eviscerate?


    Well I recently ordered a bottle of the original eviscerate along with some proteins. When the box came i opened it up and the eviscerate seems like it leaked out somehow as the bottle was dirty with the brown residue...I didn't think much of it so I cleaned it up and today finally used it, the liquid came out a little chunky and when I tried to rub it onto my stomach it would get even chunkier and would fall off onto the ground...I mean I know this isn't normal now is it? or perhaps I it expired or I got a bad bottle?

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,219
    Rep Power
    693550
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    74.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raginazn View Post
    Well I recently ordered a bottle of the original eviscerate along with some proteins. When the box came i opened it up and the eviscerate seems like it leaked out somehow as the bottle was dirty with the brown residue...I didn't think much of it so I cleaned it up and today finally used it, the liquid came out a little chunky and when I tried to rub it onto my stomach it would get even chunkier and would fall off onto the ground...I mean I know this isn't normal now is it? or perhaps I it expired or I got a bad bottle?
    Replied to the PM you sent.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    raginazn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    55
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    7.25%

    thanks for the help I will try out your suggestion later
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,219
    Rep Power
    693550
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    74.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raginazn View Post
    thanks for the help I will try out your suggestion later
    No worries

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    22,034
    Rep Power
    1048429
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    18.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by raginazn View Post
    Well I recently ordered a bottle of the original eviscerate along with some proteins. When the box came i opened it up and the eviscerate seems like it leaked out somehow as the bottle was dirty with the brown residue...I didn't think much of it so I cleaned it up and today finally used it, the liquid came out a little chunky and when I tried to rub it onto my stomach it would get even chunkier and would fall off onto the ground...I mean I know this isn't normal now is it? or perhaps I it expired or I got a bad bottle?
    The Napalm base of Eviscerate uses a carbomer thickener, which can sometimes cause the issues you are talking about.

    As well, dead skin on the abdominal area can also cause this to happen. Make sure your stomach area is thoroughly exfoliated.
  6. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,985
    Rep Power
    7502050
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    20.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The Napalm base of Eviscerate uses a carbomer thickener, which can sometimes cause the issues you are talking about.

    As well, dead skin on the abdominal area can also cause this to happen. Make sure your stomach area is thoroughly exfoliated.
    this is important, i had the same issue when testing Napalm, also with my first bottle of eviscerate.

    Java Lather works perfect for this!..
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How do I eviscerate Eviscerate from my hands?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:37 PM
Log in
Log in