Bad eviscerate?

raginazn

Awards
Well I recently ordered a bottle of the original eviscerate along with some proteins. When the box came i opened it up and the eviscerate seems like it leaked out somehow as the bottle was dirty with the brown residue...I didn't think much of it so I cleaned it up and today finally used it, the liquid came out a little chunky and when I tried to rub it onto my stomach it would get even chunkier and would fall off onto the ground...I mean I know this isn't normal now is it? or perhaps I it expired or I got a bad bottle?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I recently ordered a bottle of the original eviscerate along with some proteins. When the box came i opened it up and the eviscerate seems like it leaked out somehow as the bottle was dirty with the brown residue...I didn't think much of it so I cleaned it up and today finally used it, the liquid came out a little chunky and when I tried to rub it onto my stomach it would get even chunkier and would fall off onto the ground...I mean I know this isn't normal now is it? or perhaps I it expired or I got a bad bottle?
Replied to the PM you sent.

~Rosie~

raginazn

Awards
thanks for the help I will try out your suggestion later

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Napalm base of Eviscerate uses a carbomer thickener, which can sometimes cause the issues you are talking about.

As well, dead skin on the abdominal area can also cause this to happen. Make sure your stomach area is thoroughly exfoliated.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The Napalm base of Eviscerate uses a carbomer thickener, which can sometimes cause the issues you are talking about.

As well, dead skin on the abdominal area can also cause this to happen. Make sure your stomach area is thoroughly exfoliated.
this is important, i had the same issue when testing Napalm, also with my first bottle of eviscerate.

Java Lather works perfect for this!..:yup: