Need Gut Health!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Matt how is this coming, and when can you send me some??..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on delivery of the material, which was supposed to have arrived 2 weeks ago.

The way this is going, we're going to have to wait until the production facility has moved.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Damn shame and I know its not at all your fault Matt but Gut health is the only probiotic that actually worked from me...I do miss it at time.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hands down best I've ever used
Damn shame and I know its not at all your fault Matt but Gut health is the only probiotic that actually worked from me...I do miss it at time.

TSV

Awards
There's a sizable group of people itching to get their hands on this, so trust me, you're not the only one disappointed. You can bet that Matt is doing his best to get it out as soon as possible, though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of interest, for those who have said it is the best you have ever used, what else have you tried?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Now's SUper digestive enzyme, acidolphilus, udo's, few others.....Gut health was the only one I had good results with, especially with bloating.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Every other thing I've tried has been extremely weak or willl cause bloating and discomfort, for digestion support I love the EnzyM from MST but in regards to a probiotic nothing holds a candle to gut health IMO, I also am a big believer in systemic enzymes as well and will plan on using them in conjunction with gut health.