Excellent Customer Service

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder for my wife. During shipping, a good bit of the product leaked out of the top. The top appeared to be installed correctly. Apparently, the top was defective and the manufacturer boned Genomyx. My retailer put me in direct contact with Genomyx and they promptly sent another bottle out to me along with a small gift for my inconvenience.

Based on that, I am Pretty Happy Folks, with both my online retailer and Genomyx. Shtuff happens in eTail but they both responded quickly and took care of me.

:240:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ordered a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder for my wife. During shipping, a good bit of the product leaked out of the top. The top appeared to be installed correctly. Apparently, the top was defective and the manufacturer boned Genomyx. My retailer put me in direct contact with Genomyx and they promptly sent another bottle out to me along with a small gift for my inconvenience.

Based on that, I am Pretty Happy Folks, with both my online retailer and Genomyx. Shtuff happens in eTail but they both responded quickly and took care of me.

What was the small gift??:think:

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Some cool gourmet soap.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Armando and Matt are good peoples and always take care of their customers :)

TSV

Awards
Truth.

Glad you were pleased with how things were handled. Enjoy your Eviscerate Smolder and Java Lather ;)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

glad it could be sorted out and thank you for the public praise... as you mentioned, the manufacturer put us in an awkward position as i've had to help a customer with a similar issue on another forum.

rest assured, to anyone that has an issue, that we pride ourselves on our customer service... you all support us at every turn, so we're certainly going to reciprocate. :D

and not to be overlooked, gainweightnow and TSV are great reps who are always responsive and quick to act should any customers present the slightest dissatisfaction.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
glad it could be sorted out and thank you for the public praise....
Well, there is always a neverending line of people around forums that have complaints and will post about it till the cows come home. But very few take a couple min to post when something good happens.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, there is always a neverending line of people around forums that have complaints and will post about it till the cows come home. But very few take a couple min to post when something good happens.
Or when they receive some free gourmet soap.:lmao:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Mike for the kind words. Im just happy we could help out.