Excellent Customer Service

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Excellent Customer Service

I recently ordered a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder for my wife. During shipping, a good bit of the product leaked out of the top. The top appeared to be installed correctly. Apparently, the top was defective and the manufacturer boned Genomyx. My retailer put me in direct contact with Genomyx and they promptly sent another bottle out to me along with a small gift for my inconvenience.

Based on that, I am Pretty Happy Folks, with both my online retailer and Genomyx. Shtuff happens in eTail but they both responded quickly and took care of me.

Training around a jacked up neck.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    I recently ordered a bottle of Eviscerate Smolder for my wife. During shipping, a good bit of the product leaked out of the top. The top appeared to be installed correctly. Apparently, the top was defective and the manufacturer boned Genomyx. My retailer put me in direct contact with Genomyx and they promptly sent another bottle out to me along with a small gift for my inconvenience.

Based on that, I am Pretty Happy Folks, with both my online retailer and Genomyx. Shtuff happens in eTail but they both responded quickly and took care of me.

What was the small gift??
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Some cool gourmet soap.
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Armando and Matt are good peoples and always take care of their customers
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. TSV
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Truth.

Glad you were pleased with how things were handled. Enjoy your Eviscerate Smolder and Java Lather
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!
  6. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Answers

glad it could be sorted out and thank you for the public praise... as you mentioned, the manufacturer put us in an awkward position as i've had to help a customer with a similar issue on another forum.

rest assured, to anyone that has an issue, that we pride ourselves on our customer service... you all support us at every turn, so we're certainly going to reciprocate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    and not to be overlooked, gainweightnow and TSV are great reps who are always responsive and quick to act should any customers present the slightest dissatisfaction.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    glad it could be sorted out and thank you for the public praise....
    Well, there is always a neverending line of people around forums that have complaints and will post about it till the cows come home. But very few take a couple min to post when something good happens.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Well, there is always a neverending line of people around forums that have complaints and will post about it till the cows come home. But very few take a couple min to post when something good happens.
    Or when they receive some free gourmet soap.
  9. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thank you Mike for the kind words. Im just happy we could help out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. excellent customer service
    By flava in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:19 PM