• Established
  • First Up Vote
New recipe:

1/4 cup Coconut Milk
1 scoop Ultra Peptide Cinnamon Roll Protein
1 scoop finely ground whole oats
...1 scoop unflavored isolate/egg protein powder
1 cup cold water
Mix in a shaker cup and drink...the oats really bring out the cinnamon roll flavor, as well as contributing some great complex carbs.

I usually reserve this one for first shake of the morning. The addition of the unflavored proteins (or vanilla works, too) helps me to boost the protein to between 40-50 and stretches the UP 2.0 out for $$ savings.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds Awesome, a nice breakfast shake.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it really taste like a cinnamon bun?? Because my wife loves to make those and they are one of my weaknesses

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it really taste like a cinnamon bun?? Because my wife loves to make those and they are one of my weaknesses
Completely. It even has kind of a buttery-yeast undertone that is perceptible.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely. It even has kind of a buttery-yeast undertone that is perceptible.
That's cool because I'm getting a little bored with this chocolate that i keep buying. I always buy the same flavor.. I'm a creature of habit. lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. Between their Lemon Cream Pie (my favorite) the Cinnamon Roll, and the Banana Cream, I am once again excited to drink my shakes.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear you. Between their Lemon Cream Pie (my favorite) the Cinnamon Roll, and the Banana Cream, I am once again excited to drink my shakes.
LCP is bliss... i can't understand how dave can flavor that so precisely, right down to a hint of crust. :think:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LCP is bliss... i can't understand how dave can flavor that so precisely, right down to a hint of crust. :think:
Does he grind down real Lemon Cream Pie and add it into the mix?:rofl:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Lol Bought one of each! Found a great price on their stuff.

Gonna try - 1 scoop CinnaRoll, 1 scoop vanilla isolate and 1 scoop of oatmuscle.

I can't wait to try this!!

TSV

Awards
tried this today.

oh lawd.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My new breakfast is 1 scoop vanilla isolate, 1 scoop LCP Up 2.0, and 1 scoop powdered oats w/ 2 krillipid and 300mg CoQ10. :)

Thanks for recommending XF, it's by far the best tasting protein I've ever tried. Even better than Isoflex chocoPB.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New recipe:

1/4 cup Coconut Milk
1 scoop Ultra Peptide Cinnamon Roll Protein
1 scoop finely ground whole oats
...1 scoop unflavored isolate/egg protein powder
1 cup cold water
Mix in a shaker cup and drink...the oats really bring out the cinnamon roll flavor, as well as contributing some great complex carbs.

I usually reserve this one for first shake of the morning. The addition of the unflavored proteins (or vanilla works, too) helps me to boost the protein to between 40-50 and stretches the UP 2.0 out for $$ savings.
Sounds good but too much work for myself...I'll just buy a Labarada Cinn Cookie roll

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My new breakfast is 1 scoop vanilla isolate, 1 scoop LCP Up 2.0, and 1 scoop powdered oats w/ 2 krillipid and 300mg CoQ10. :)

Thanks for recommending XF, it's by far the best tasting protein I've ever tried. Even better than Isoflex chocoPB.
is this your first XF taste, MM?

between the cinn/roll, LCP, and choco/PB whey, i can't understand how other customers could consider another protein.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
is this your first XF taste, MM?

between the cinn/roll, LCP, and choco/PB whey, i can't understand how other customers could consider another protein.
Yeah, it was my first XF experience. They just need bigger tubs!