Heat stack 2 pills at once

  1. Advanced Member
    Steelwolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    27
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    1023
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    25.87%

    Heat stack 2 pills at once


    Currently only using heat stack. Could I use 2 pills at once before morning cardio. I find out if I take the second dose later in the day for some reason I am still away.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,219
    Rep Power
    693550
    Level
    77
    Lv. Percent
    74.96%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Currently only using heat stack. Could I use 2 pills at once before morning cardio. I find out if I take the second dose later in the day for some reason I am still away.
    Matt may have a reason for the 1 cap thrice daily dosing, but I don't see why there would be an issue - just means that you will only have to dose twice daily, with your second dose 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 and only one cap.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    170782
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    37.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I personally don't think its' necessary and I don't think more is better with this being the case, if you want a little added kick throw some caffeine in the mix other than that follow the label recommendations because there put on it ( the bottle ) for a reason.
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    22,053
    Rep Power
    1064789
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    38.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    The reason for the dosing schedule is the effective dosing 'residual effect". While you may get marginally more effective results from double-dosing, it certainly isn't economically viable to sustain for long.

    I updosed the ingredients to make 1 capsule ideal...honestly don't recommend 2 caps, though it is tolerable.
  5. Advanced Member
    machinehead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    775
    Rep Power
    777676
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    43.68%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    I started at 3 at once and I like it.
  6. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    170782
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    37.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I started at 3 at once and I like it.
  7. Board Supporter
    Frank Reynolds's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    3,667
    Rep Power
    277734
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    2.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The reason for the dosing schedule is the effective dosing 'residual effect". While you may get marginally more effective results from double-dosing, it certainly isn't economically viable to sustain for long.

    I updosed the ingredients to make 1 capsule ideal...honestly don't recommend 2 caps, though it is tolerable.
    How about 1 cap of alpha burn with each of the 3 servings?
  8. New Member
    RamboMass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    69.42%

    any idea when Heat will be back at Nutra? Just placed an order, a sadly Heat-less order
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    22,053
    Rep Power
    1064789
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    38.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RamboMass View Post
    any idea when Heat will be back at Nutra? Just placed an order, a sadly Heat-less order
    Product is sitting there, label-less. There was a miscommunication with the label printer, and we are awaiting a reprint.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. H-drol pills in heat
    By 1r300 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:30 AM
  3. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in