Heat stack 2 pills at once

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Currently only using heat stack. Could I use 2 pills at once before morning cardio. I find out if I take the second dose later in the day for some reason I am still away.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently only using heat stack. Could I use 2 pills at once before morning cardio. I find out if I take the second dose later in the day for some reason I am still away.
Matt may have a reason for the 1 cap thrice daily dosing, but I don't see why there would be an issue - just means that you will only have to dose twice daily, with your second dose 6-8 hours post-Dose 1 and only one cap.

~Rosie~

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think its' necessary and I don't think more is better with this being the case, if you want a little added kick throw some caffeine in the mix other than that follow the label recommendations because there put on it ( the bottle ) for a reason.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The reason for the dosing schedule is the effective dosing 'residual effect". While you may get marginally more effective results from double-dosing, it certainly isn't economically viable to sustain for long.

I updosed the ingredients to make 1 capsule ideal...honestly don't recommend 2 caps, though it is tolerable.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I started at 3 at once and I like it.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The reason for the dosing schedule is the effective dosing 'residual effect". While you may get marginally more effective results from double-dosing, it certainly isn't economically viable to sustain for long.

I updosed the ingredients to make 1 capsule ideal...honestly don't recommend 2 caps, though it is tolerable.
How about 1 cap of alpha burn with each of the 3 servings?

RamboMass

Awards
any idea when Heat will be back at Nutra? Just placed an order, a sadly Heat-less order

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any idea when Heat will be back at Nutra? Just placed an order, a sadly Heat-less order
Product is sitting there, label-less. There was a miscommunication with the label printer, and we are awaiting a reprint.