My Cut Stack

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GENOMYX.jpg

2 Weeks into this stack and really enjoying it. Great job Genomyx :fing02: I'm down a few pounds but more importantly I feel freaking great on this stack, huge increase in sense of well being plus energy and alertness are way up. The paper towels in the background are to mop up the increased sweat that this stack is generating. I'm looking forward to Gut Health's re-release at my advanced age (43) the digestive tract doesn't function as well as it used to.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice stack you've got there. Doing something pretty similar myself :dance:

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been applying the Eviscerate after I shower for work at 5am and don't get to the gym until 5pm so it's worn off quite a bit by then. I didn't work today so applied it like an hour before going to the gym and the firey sensation when my sweat hit my scrotum and ran down the crack of my a$$ was pretty interesting.
Is it wrong that I kind of liked it? :ntome:

TSV

Awards
I have been applying the Eviscerate after I shower for work at 5am and don't get to the gym until 5pm so it's worn off quite a bit by then. I didn't work today so applied it like an hour before going to the gym and the firey sensation when my sweat hit my scrotum and ran down the crack of my a$$ was pretty interesting.
I have to admit... That's the first time I've ever heard that. :eek:

'Mirin the stack for sure. I know of a few people who'd kill a man to steal his DCP... The wait for the next batch has been tough on some people. :eek:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
View attachment 37569

2 Weeks into this stack and really enjoying it. Great job Genomyx :fing02: I'm down a few pounds but more importantly I feel freaking great on this stack, huge increase in sense of well being plus energy and alertness are way up. The paper towels in the background are to mop up the increased sweat that this stack is generating. I'm looking forward to Gut Health's re-release at my advanced age (43) the digestive tract doesn't function as well as it used to.
impressive

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
the firey sensation when my sweat hit my scrotum and ran down the crack of my a$$ was pretty interesting.
Now that's just funny right there.