dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we're still waiting on the final quote. Our production facility, right after doing our next batches of dcp and protocol, and the initial batch of Gut Health, is moving 20 miles away - so they are a bit swamped.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we're still waiting on the final quote. Our production facility, right after doing our next batches of dcp and protocol, and the initial batch of Gut Health, is moving 20 miles away - so they are a bit swamped.
What about a new Aspire36.:hump::boobies:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this. Sure you guys can make it even better.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interested in this gut health. Any info on it?

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather have Dsade do a topical Preg/neuro product, Reset A.D. was great for what it did but oral pregnenolone always never failed within two weeks made me manic and literally wanting to crawl out of my skin.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Updateoos?

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
I dont think revamp feels at all like reset-ad. Doesnt make sense to me. When I take it, it makes me feel tired. I was happy about trying it and it makes me feel worse. Ive been taking it on a empty stomach.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Revamp works the same for me :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Revamp is the same formula, produced by the same manufacturer as Reset AD.

51FTY

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking it before or after your fatburners? If i take it before I dont feel them. With food or without? I usually feel my fatburners kick in within 30 minutes. If it doesnt make you tired how is everybody taking it before bed? With food it seems better. I never took reset ad with food.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it with meal #2 for (5 hours after I wake) as I take a stim first thing in the AM. No real logic other than if I am going tio replenish the adrenals, I think it would make better sense to do so after they've been depleted (Stim use). I also would not advice taking this before sleep b/c elevated cortisol levels can blunt sleep. Additionally, some may experience an uptick in energy from use, so one more caution against taking pre-bed.

You know how I know this stuff works (along with Re-Set AD). Elevated cort levels cause hunger. for me, it's nuts. Any time I was placed on corticosteroid injects or the oral version (Medrol/Methylprednisolone) my appetite is unparalleled. Non stop. Well, I've taken 3 caps of the ReVamp and ReSet on days where I feel my adrenals were trashed, and it never fails, my appetite goes thru the roof. These supps indirectly increase cortisol, hence the similar hunger phenomenon.