Slin-sane and joint pain

totally81

Awards
Forgive me if this has been covered, but lately I'm experiencing some poor recovery from exercising. I've dealt with tendonitis before, and I'm feeling some of that again after I have started taking Slin sane. Its like the pain gets worse a couple hours after taking slinsane. Also, If I take a capsule at night I wake up pretty achey.-- but If I skip the night dose, my joints don't hurt as much in the morning.
So the answer would be: stop taking it?! But, I'm really digging the partitioning effects and I tolerate carbs much better.
I take a handful of the popular "joint supplements" and high dose fish oil, but it's like they don't "work" as long as I'm on slin sane.
I think.
So that's why I'd like some insight, thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgive me if this has been covered, but lately I'm experiencing some poor recovery from exercising. I've dealt with tendonitis before, and I'm feeling some of that again after I have started taking Slin sane. Its like the pain gets worse a couple hours after taking slinsane. Also, If I take a capsule at night I wake up pretty achey.-- but If I skip the night dose, my joints don't hurt as much in the morning.
So the answer would be: stop taking it?! But, I'm really digging the partitioning effects and I tolerate carbs much better.
I take a handful of the popular "joint supplements" and high dose fish oil, but it's like they don't "work" as long as I'm on slin sane.
I think.
So that's why I'd like some insight, thanks!
Wish I could be of more help, but I cannot see any tie-in. Are you taking anything to reduce cortisol at all?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has to be something else... I gone thru 5 bottles of this stuff and researched the ingredients in it in depth.

Love this product!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I have serious joint/back issues for various reasons. I have been taking Slin-Sane almost every day for over a month now, sometimes even 2 caps at a time. I have never had a problem with my joints b/c of it.

totally81

Awards
thx for your feedback! :) I guess it must be something else then.
I read somewhere that slinsane is to be taken apart from fish oil, maybe to not interfere with the fats (pge1/3 production?), but idk.
So, maybe it's cortisol/strogen related, I take resveratrol also.

little lats

Awards
Matt,
I was experiencing joint issue also. I was taking this with Flashover. I'm thinking it might be the L-norv because . When I took slane by itself I didn't have an issue nor did I with Flashover. That's the only think I could think of is too much l-norv?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt,
I was experiencing joint issue also. I was taking this with Flashover. I'm thinking it might be the L-norv because . When I took slane by itself I didn't have an issue nor did I with Flashover. That's the only think I could think of is too much l-norv?
I'm just not seeing a tie-in from the research.

Elimination would tell me to recommend you pick up some powder or low-dose capsules and experiment after ceasing both other products.

little lats

Awards
I'm just not seeing a tie-in from the research.

Elimination would tell me to recommend you pick up some powder or low-dose capsules and experiment after ceasing both other products.
Yah thought of that...irritating... As i really liked the combo...

totally81

Awards
I'm thinking at this point it's not slinsane per se (nor norvaline) but maybe an existing issue caused by whatever reason, being aggrevated by Slinsane. Could it be remotely possible it's caused by "deep" dehydration? (I've been going heavy on various stims for several months now although I do take breaks),
I try to drink enough pure water, but I've had some dehydrating effects from GDA's in the past, so maybe a mix of several things here. I might start load up on water for real for a couple days. I think I can do about 3 gallons/day comfortably w/o bad effects (need to take electrolytes thoough).

totally81

Awards
Well, I went to the doctor and he said the "joint pain" could be sciatica, I definitely have the symptoms on and off, some days I don't have them. However on days I feel the radiating "burn" in the leg Slin Sane seems to make it worse, so, if its nerve related maybe -for me- I'll have to pause SS until it gets better..