DCP + Epistane/11-OXO?

  1. DCP + Epistane/11-OXO?


    Was thinking about this the other day.... if I were to run a recomp cycle mid to late summer, would there be any benefit or harm to adding in DCP?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Was thinking about this the other day.... if I were to run a recomp cycle mid to late summer, would there be any benefit or harm to adding in DCP?
    Should be fine, but I'll let Matt say yes or no for sure.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Should be fine.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be fine.
    beneficial at all or better suited for a more typical cut?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    beneficial at all or better suited for a more typical cut?
    I actually do not enjoy using Havoc on a cut as much as on a lean bulk.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually do not enjoy using Havoc on a cut as much as on a lean bulk.
    So 11oxo it is then!
  7. merderah
    merderah's Avatar

    i ran a similar cycle last year, good results... very lean gains. i'm sure you will like it as well
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Log in
Log in