Next Batch of DCP? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Next Batch of DCP?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

it would be cool to pick 10 or more bottles up directly from Genomyx. PM me with a way we can work out payment etc.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Any news on the ETA?
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation

The scond Batch is completed. Going to be shipping out. Nutraplanet will be the first one to get there hands on some.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    Any news on the ETA?
    make sure you check out our facebook page
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll get paid tomorrow,and i am ready to order
  6. New Member

why does it feel like an eternity?
  7. Board Sponsor

DCP is on its way to Nutra. Should be there early next week.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    DCP is on its way to Nutra. Should be there early next week.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by raulob72 View Post
    same here bro ,anyways hopefully by thrusday when i get pay and ready to order 2 bottles!!
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-180-caps.html

10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    mind me asking sorry, but what does that link you posted allow?
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    mind me asking sorry, but what does that link you posted allow?
    It's a link to the pre-sale at Nutraplanet.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's a link to the pre-sale at Nutraplanet.
    That just sucks because i wanna place my order now...
    damn! got things i need and am almost out...
    will have to wait til then so may as well keep it a small order for now
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man i have protocol as my staple,on my 5 bottle ,but dcp 44.99!! is a bit high!! I guess I will never try this one ,
  14. Board Sponsor

If your planning on buiying DCP I would jump on the Pre sale. No kidding these will be gone quick.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

for those that find it to be a bit pricey, i may be able to twist the boss's arm to allow for a DCP promotion on the new site...
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  16. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    for those that find it to be a bit pricey, i may be able to twist the boss's arm to allow for a DCP promotion on the new site...
    According to our facebook fans, I think that's what they want
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

yessssssssssss or some kinda stack.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by vudoo View Post
    yessssssssssss or some kinda stack.
    Considering the strict pricing agreements, this would be more likely. However, Nutraplanet bought over 90% of this run so we'll have to see how many we even have to offer after we cover the rest of the retailers.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

I pre - ordered 2 bottles of DCP, can't wait to try this for the first time after reading so many positive things about it. I have a couple of questions, though so hoping someone can help me out:

1 - do you need to take with a high carb meal, like a GDA? I think from the info I've read that it doesn't matter, but can someone clarify?

2 - Can this be used in conjunction with Slin Sane, and if so how what would you take when?

3 - I also use Assault pre w\o. This okay too?

4 - I am bulking right now and will continue to bulk until possibly Aug. Then will do a small cut. When I cut, I will be adding Shred Matrix back into the mix. Again, at what times for dosing would work best in each scenario?

5 - Cheat meals - woyuld you suggest DCP and Slin Sane together, or one over the other at a higher dose?

Sorry for all the questions....just want to get it right
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post
    1 - do you need to take with a high carb meal, like a GDA? I think from the info I've read that it doesn't matter, but can someone clarify?
    while it may have some impact on insulin sensitivity, it's not required to take DCP with carbs.

2 - Can this be used in conjunction with Slin Sane, and if so how what would you take when?
    yes, they can be used together... slin-sane, though, is very user specific. in order to establish a dosing regimen, you'd have to disclose your daily carbohydrate intake for us. i know you're bulking, so there are a few optimal times i can recommend.

i see no conflicts, so it should be fine.

4 - I am bulking right now and will continue to bulk until possibly Aug. Then will do a small cut. When I cut, I will be adding Shred Matrix back into the mix. Again, at what times for dosing would work best in each scenario?
    this is tricky because that product is a mess of ingredients... are you dead set on using it?

reason i ask is with the number of products we carry designed for cutters, i'm hoping your experience with DCP/SS will perhaps convince you to try something else of ours come cut time...

if you're focused on using shred matrix, upon quick glance, i see no contraindications... but my eyes hurt just looking at the ingredient panel, so i'll have to take a closer look.

5 - Cheat meals - woyuld you suggest DCP and Slin Sane together, or one over the other at a higher dose?
    keep on your DCP schedule and employ a slin-sane about 20 minutes prior to the meal. there is no reason why you should use more than 1 slin-sane per dosing.
    Mike ~ R/D
  21. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I pre - ordered 2 bottles of DCP, can't wait to try this for the first time after reading so many positive things about it. I have a couple of questions, though so hoping someone can help me out:

Sorry for all the questions....just want to get it right
    1. No, you do not have to have a high carbohydrate meal after using DCP.

2. Yes, you can use stack DCP with Slin-Sane. Dose DCP @ 2 tabs ~30 min pre-meal; dose Slin-Sane @ 1 cap 15-20 min pre-meal (although you can dose with the DCP).

3. Yes, you can stack DCP with Assault - I have and do.

4. You can stack DCP with Shred Matrix - I have and do. Regardless of your goal, DCP and Shred Matrix would be dosed the same - I never change my dosing of either. DCP: 2 caps first thing (optional - but good re fat loss), 2 caps pre-meal in the am, 2 caps pre-meal in the pm, and 1 cap pre-bed (optional - but good re fat loss); Shred Matrix: 3 caps 30-45 min pre-meal in the am and 3 caps 30-45 min pre-meal in the pm.

5. Just dose 2 tabs DCP and 1-2 caps of Slin-Sane ~30 minutes pre-meal.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

while it may have some impact on insulin sensitivity, it's not required to take DCP with carbs.

yes, they can be used together... slin-sane, though, is very user specific. in order to establish a dosing regimen, you'd have to disclose your daily carbohydrate intake for us. i know you're bulking, so there are a few optimal times i can recommend.

i see no conflicts, so it should be fine.

this is tricky because that product is a mess of ingredients... are you dead set on using it?

reason i ask is with the number of products we carry designed for cutters, i'm hoping your experience with DCP/SS will perhaps convince you to try something else of ours come cut time...

if you're focused on using shred matrix, upon quick glance, i see no contraindications... but my eyes hurt just looking at the ingredient panel, so i'll have to take a closer look.

keep on your DCP schedule and employ a slin-sane about 20 minutes prior to the meal. there is no reason why you should use more than 1 slin-sane per dosing.

I aim for 250-280 grams per day with meal 2 (post), meal 4 and meal 6 being about 50-60 grams of carbs. The other 3 meals make up the difference - usually anywhere from 30-50 grams.

I am not set on using Shred, but I have used this with good success in the past. Plus I still have a couple of bottles...but to answer your question, I would be interested in possibly trying a Genomyx stim burner

So I assume it is okay to combine these for a cheat meal?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    1. No, you do not have to have a high carbohydrate meal after using DCP.

2. Yes, you can use stack DCP with Slin-Sane. Dose DCP @ 2 tabs ~30 min pre-meal; dose Slin-Sane @ 1 cap 15-20 min pre-meal (although you can dose with the DCP).

3. Yes, you can stack DCP with Assault - I have and do.

4. You can stack DCP with Shred Matrix - I have and do. Regardless of your goal, DCP and Shred Matrix would be dosed the same - I never change my dosing of either. DCP: 2 caps first thing (optional - but good re fat loss), 2 caps pre-meal in the am, 2 caps pre-meal in the pm, and 1 cap pre-bed (optional - but good re fat loss); Shred Matrix: 3 caps 30-45 min pre-meal in the am and 3 caps 30-45 min pre-meal in the pm.

5. Just dose 2 tabs DCP and 1-2 caps of Slin-Sane ~30 minutes pre-meal.

~Rosie~
    Thanks for the info, Rosie. I knew you'd jump in with some answers for me
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I aim for 250-280 grams per day with meal 2 (post), meal 4 and meal 6 being about 50-60 grams of carbs. The other 3 meals make up the difference - usually anywhere from 30-50 grams.

I am not set on using Shred, but I have used this with good success in the past. Plus I still have a couple of bottles...but to answer your question, I would be interested in possibly trying a Genomyx stim burner

So I assume it is okay to combine these for a cheat meal?
    Shred Matrix is definitely an awesome product!

Genomyx does not currently have a stim fat burner. However, there is H.E.A.T. Stack - which is commonly stacked with DCP for fat loss, a combination many have had success with.

Yes, fine to combine either DCP and Slin-Sane or DCP and Shred Matrix before a meal.

Thanks for the info, Rosie. I knew you'd jump in with some answers for me
    No worries

Re DCP, instead of what I mentioned above, this would be better for you: 2 tabs 30-min pre-breakfast, 2 tabs 30 min pre-lunch, and 2 tabs 30 min pre-dinner.

~Rosie~

25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

when will the dcp/heat stack be available?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    If you are asking re NutraPlanet, it already is (see The Fat Destroyer Stack, albeit currently "Out of Stock" until more DCP arrives on 10 May.

~Rosie~

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

that makes it much easier for dosing recommendations... 1 capsule upon waking, and prior to either meal 4 or 6 (or both, if you'd like) would be optimal times.

and rosie answered this, but yes, it's fine to combine them before meals.

we don't have a stim-based burner, per say, however, HEAT stack/caffeine has received phenomenal results.

at some point, i'd love to get a HEAT promo going on the new site... so before you begin your cut august, check in with us.

Quote Originally Posted by JGank View Post
    sadly, HEAT stock, in a lot of spots, has been exhausted... we're waiting on labeling, so it should be a couple of weeks before stock is replenished.

so the combo deal might not be available before DCP is sold out. though, they can still be bought separately.
    Mike ~ R/D
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

sadly, HEAT stock, in a lot of spots, has been exhausted... we're waiting on labeling, so it should be a couple of weeks before stock is replenished.

so the combo deal might not be available before DCP is sold out. though, they can still be bought separately.
    boooooo
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    boooooo
    i know, i know... i have the reps scouring the web for deals, though, so sign up/keep watch on our forum.
    Mike ~ R/D
  30. Registered User

DCP is back at Nutra!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here you go guys, back and ready to ship

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-180-caps.html
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

So I got my 2 bottles of DCP and am now torn - should I save it for my cut\recomp cycle just in case I can't get anymore ( which is looking like this will be the case) - or go ahead and use it now for my bulk??? Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions....
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

So I got my 2 bottles of DCP and am now torn - should I save it for my cut\recomp cycle just in case I can't get anymore ( which is looking like this will be the case) - or go ahead and use it now for my bulk??? Hmmmmm, decisions, decisions....
    What you do is entirely up to you. Just remember that whatever your goal, your NUTRITION is going to be the primary determining factor in how successful you are at achieving it.

~Rosie~

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ibe batch?
    By TNASTYII in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:36 AM
  2. Bad Batch?
    By gtrlftr in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:20 AM
  3. bad batch of M1t?
    By Kachinsky in forum Anabolics