dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already 40% sold out, and it just came in last night.

Be ready for an awesome AlphaBurn/AMP stack. The Alpha-Yohimbine was the big reason there is so much awesome synergy between the two products.

Reactions: TSV
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Already 40% sold out, and it just came in last night.

Be ready for an awesome AlphaBurn/AMP stack. The Alpha-Yohimbine was the big reason there is so much awesome synergy between the two products.
i just saw that pat put it out again; very stoked to see that... HEAT/AMP stack is available elsewhere, too. i remember the success of that combination.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is AlphaBurn?
Alpha-Burn is a combination of Piperine and Alpha-Yohimbine (aka Rauwolscine).

It presents a VERY potent alternative to Yohimbine, in order to prolong and amplify adrenergic lipolysis, neural focus, appetite control, and motivation.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just saw that pat put it out again; very stoked to see that... HEAT/AMP stack is available elsewhere, too. i remember the success of that combination.
Was the AMP/HEAT stack (the original) great for fat burning or just for energy?

Mr.50

J

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-Burn is a combination of Piperine and Alpha-Yohimbine (aka Rauwolscine).

It presents a VERY potent alternative to Yohimbine, in order to prolong and amplify adrenergic lipolysis, neural focus, appetite control, and motivation.

Would this be a good addition to a non stim fat burning stack? As in D.C.P, Erase, Shift and Lean Xtreme?

I also have heard of people getting anxiety from Yohimbine, Will this have the same side effects?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would this be a good addition to a non stim fat burning stack? As in D.C.P, Erase, Shift and Lean Xtreme?

I also have heard of people getting anxiety from Yohimbine, Will these have the same side effects?
Yes, a great addition to such a stack :)

Alpha Yohimbine does not cause side effects like regular Yohimbine.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was the AMP/HEAT stack (the original) great for fat burning or just for energy?

Mr.50
It was excellent for fat burning, but its true shine was in motivation, mood enhancement, and euphoria.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was excellent for fat burning, but its true shine was in motivation, mood enhancement, and euphoria.
Hmmmm. Just received an order from Nutra today....looks like Ill be making another. LOL

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm. Just received an order from Nutra today....looks like Ill be making another. LOL

Mr.50
I actually have to order the AMP, too.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE how would you compare the Heat/DCP stack to an true ECA stack? In terms of both fat burning and motivation?

Mr.50
HEAT Stack/DCP with an additional AlphaBurn capsule in the morning motivates the hell out of me (especially when combined with my nootropic combo). Results for me, and a lot of others, from the stack are actually superior to EC - as there is no real built in metabolic limiter as with straight thermogenics.

You can always add in a single E with 100mg or so of caffeine, and the side effects are virtually nonexistent (anxiety, etc)

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Great to see this product back. Its a great adjunct to most thermogenic/cognitive formulas.

T

TSV

Awards
Great to see this product back. Its a great adjunct to most thermogenic/cognitive formulas.
Agreed. I've encountered quite a few people eager to see AlphaBurn rereleased, so hopefully this will appease the masses. :D

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HEAT Stack/DCP with an additional AlphaBurn capsule in the morning motivates the hell out of me (especially when combined with my nootropic combo). Results for me, and a lot of others, from the stack are actually superior to EC - as there is no real built in metabolic limiter as with straight thermogenics.

You can always add in a single E with 100mg or so of caffeine, and the side effects are virtually nonexistent (anxiety, etc)

Sounds like a killer combo! 1 AMP, 1 HEAT, 1 Alphaburn, 1 Bronkaid (orwhatever), and DSADE's killer secret nootropic combo!

Mr.50

C

Clever Mouse

Awards
Sounds like a killer combo! 1 AMP, 1 HEAT, 1 Alphaburn, 1 Bronkaid (orwhatever), and DSADE's killer secret nootropic combo!

Mr.50
I'll raise ya..
Original SX formula, H.E.A.T stack, 5-HTP, huperzine-A, piracetam, aniracetam, picamilon, on a caloric deficit with add. cocoa/caffeine sources depending on tolerance and hormonal production.. -> Sh!t just turned real..

G

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
DSADE how would you compare the Heat/DCP stack to an true ECA stack? In terms of both fat burning and motivation?

Mr.50
dcp and heat makes me too hot lol and then i start sweating and im all wet

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
A question for Dsade...

Can you tell me what is animal is the gelatin from used to manufacture the old RPN AlphaBurn?

Thanks good Sir!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A question for Dsade...

Can you tell me what is animal is the gelatin from used to manufacture the old RPN AlphaBurn?

Thanks good Sir!
The gelcaps are Bovine-derived.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established

Nice, I was gonn ask if HEAT and Alpha where compatible due to Heat already having the AY....No E for me, tweaks me out and makes want to punch a baby :aargh:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I was gonn ask if HEAT and Alpha where compatible due to Heat already having the AY....No E for me, tweaks me out and makes want to punch a baby :aargh:
Some of those babies are just asking for it.