HEAT stack sides?

1. HEAT stack sides?

I'm wondering if anyone who's tried Heat Stack has experienced any nasal congestion? I've used alpha-burn, and experienced some pretty bad nasal congestion, so I ended up giving it away. I recently found a thread where there were quite a bit of other people experiencing that side as well, so I know it's not just me. Otherwise it was a solid product. I'm wondering,(hoping) that some of the other ingredients in HEAT might offset that side effect. Alphaburn was solid other than the NC, and I think HEAT would otherwise be just what I was looking for to complete my Ebol/Erase/albuterol/ cutting stack.

2. Quote Originally Posted by ejg700 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone who's tried Heat Stack has experienced any nasal congestion? I've used alpha-burn, and experienced some pretty bad nasal congestion, so I ended up giving it away. I recently found a thread where there were quite a bit of other people experiencing that side as well, so I know it's not just me. Otherwise it was a solid product. I'm wondering,(hoping) that some of the other ingredients in HEAT might offset that side effect. Alphaburn was solid other than the NC, and I think HEAT would otherwise be just what I was looking for to complete my Ebol/Erase/albuterol/ cutting stack.
    I have not experienced any nasal congestion with the H.E.A.T. Stack - nor anything else re "sides", either.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. With thousands of units already being used, we have had no complaints of the same nasal congestion.

4. Awesome, just what I needed to hear!

5. yohimbine products gave me nasal and slmost flu like symptoms at times..BTW ..heat seems like a solid product..stacking it now
    •   

6. I did for about the first week but it went away, I experience the same thing with AY as a standalone as well as YHCI, the beauty and the reason why I love AY so much ( Im sure everyone here will agree ) will be the fact that I don't feel super restless, agitated and that I want to rip my skin off.

Trust me that the little setback ( if its anyway ) is well worth enduring for the outstanding effects that HEAT provides.

7. I had been getting pretty bad nasal congestion and sinus congestion this winter. I attributed to my new place and its dry air. But after thinking about it, I had been on HEAT when the congestion was bad. I am just starting back on HEAT and will have to see if I have increased nasal or sinus congestion.

8. After being back on HEAT for a week, I can say that I have definitely noticed an increase in sinus and nasal congestion. Everything else has stayed the same.

9. The worst side effect for me is that I forget to eat.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. For those experiencing nasal congestion, do you have any experience with MAOIs?

11. Have you tried Oxy Elite Pro? I found it to be a great thermogenic with a bit of an energy buzz..

12. Quote Originally Posted by ihuntforyou View Post
    Have you tried Oxy Elite Pro? I found it to be a great thermogenic with a bit of an energy buzz..
    No shilling in my forum, ****.

13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    For those experiencing nasal congestion, do you have any experience with MAOIs?
    No experience here.

14. HEAT seems like a solid product, and I'd like to include it in my cutting strategy when needed, however I'm somewhat "picky" in what I ingest (yeah, I've consumed 5+ SX bottles lol, but always with a heavy detox program afterwards) but - anyway- would it be theoretically possible for some of the ingredients in HEAT to "hatch out" symptoms of gout, if you're disposed to it? (runs heavily in my family)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:30 AM
  2. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:52 PM
  3. sides from t-heat
    By msclbldrguy in forum Supplements