Smolder.......not so hot?

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick q.
I have both smolder and eviscerate and have been using both for the last two days, but I have a quick question

I don't really get a burn at all unless I am doing some sort of exercise, is that normal? That goes for both smolder and Eviscerate

When I do feel it, its not as bad as some people had made it out to be, but I am really happy with it and can't wait to see how it pans out.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is hot as he'll on me now post workout.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick q.
I have both smolder and eviscerate and have been using both for the last two days, but I have a quick question

I don't really get a burn at all unless I am doing some sort of exercise, is that normal? That goes for both smolder and Eviscerate

When I do feel it, its not as bad as some people had made it out to be, but I am really happy with it and can't wait to see how it pans out.
Everyone is different and therefore will experience different effects re burn. When I used my first bottle of Eviscerate, I never experienced a burn at all, but the second bottle on was another story. Also, leaner individuals are more likely to experience the burn, with the burn intensity higher the leaner one is from what I have seen re user feedback.

~Rosie~

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick responses!
I def wouldnt say I am lean, i am around 15-16 but I am working on that right now which is why I brought in the clenviscerate

I def feel it during and post workout, just not really the rest of the time.

Maybe I got desensitized to capsaicin after being sprayed with OC spray a couple times lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the quick responses!
I def wouldnt say I am lean, i am around 15-16 but I am working on that right now which is why I brought in the clenviscerate

I def feel it during and post workout, just not really the rest of the time.

Maybe I got desensitized to capsaicin after being sprayed with OC spray a couple times lol
If you're a female, then you would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, yes. However, if you are a male, you are not what would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, since 15% bodyfat is the body composition of the average male.

Remember that it's not supplements, but your NUTRITION AND TRAINING COMPLIMENTED by the use of the appropriate supplements that are going to get you results!

~Rosie~

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
If you're a female, then you would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, yes. However, if you are a male, you are not what would be considered lean at 15-16% bodyfat, since 15% bodyfat is the body composition of the average male.

Remember that it's not supplements, but your NUTRITION AND TRAINING COMPLIMENTED by the use of the appropriate supplements that are going to get you results!

~Rosie~
I am male, but I have been getting really strict with my diet and my training is on key.
I dropped 10lbs in 10 days 2 weeks ago before I started a cycle. I used to be very lean, but then I was hit by a car in a cross walk and I had almost a year of not doing anything besides eatting fast food and laying around.
Last May I was prob close to 26% bf, and have been training hard to get back.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am male, but I have been getting really strict with my diet and my training is on key.
I dropped 10lbs in 10 days 2 weeks ago before I started a cycle. I used to be very lean, but then I was hit by a car in a cross walk and I had almost a year of not doing anything besides eatting fast food and laying around.
Last May I was prob close to 26% bf, and have been training hard to get back.
Just remember that it is going to be your NUTRITION that will highly likely be the deciding factor re your progress.

Scale weight is easy to lose if you know what to do, and you should be more focused on your BODY COMPOSITION.

Sometimes life sucks, but sounds like you're back on track, so keep on it and you'll get to where you want. All the best.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is your calcium intake like?

heistroller

Awards
It seems like everyone can agree that smolder is heat activated. I put it on at 8 am & didn't feel anything until I was working out at 6 pm & I felt it a little. However, I got in the sauna for 10 minutes afterwards & my stomach & sides were on fire. It felt like a really bad sunburn. I started getting a little chilled & nauseated. I was surprised it was effective like that 8 hours later.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Calcium, I cant really say for sure I have been really bad about keeping up with everything now that school has started. I do drink about 16 ounces of milk a day though.

It seems like everyone can agree that smolder is heat activated. I put it on at 8 am & didn't feel anything until I was working out at 6 pm & I felt it a little. However, I got in the sauna for 10 minutes afterwards & my stomach & sides were on fire. It felt like a really bad sunburn. I started getting a little chilled & nauseated. I was surprised it was effective like that 8 hours later.

I def agree it is heat activated, or at least that really turns it up. One a side note, I will apply around 6-8pm, and wake up the next day and shower and I will feel it activate again. That is from the capsaicin as I learned when I was OC sprayed. Those crystals can stay on your skin for up to 3 days, water just reactivates them, the best way to get it off of you is to let air run across it.

We learned after the first spraying to not run and wash your eyes, to let it burn and go back to your room, stand in front of a fan for a little while, then take the hottest water you can with a pumice stone and scrub your face and don't stop scrubbing.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calcium, I cant really say for sure I have been really bad about keeping up with everything now that school has started. I do drink about 16 ounces of milk a day though.
Increasing calcium intake, if I remember correctly, should decrease the burn somewhat.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Increasing calcium intake, if I remember correctly, should decrease the burn somewhat.

~Rosie~
Actually the opposite. Calcium is one of the primary nerve signaling molecules in the body, therefore even a slight deficiency in calcium will limit both muscle contractile strength and nerve signaling.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the opposite. Calcium is one of the primary nerve signaling molecules in the body, therefore even a slight deficiency in calcium will limit both muscle contractile strength and nerve signaling.
My bad, do less calcium means less burn :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can say that Smolder gives me a heck of a burn, so much so I can barely use it on workout days even if I put it on in the AM I am on fire during my PM workout (all red where applied as well). Sure this gives a great thermo effect but it is very painful when I am laying doing leg curls or leg press and my quads come to my abs... I am probably going to stop it as it is too uncomfortable. Time to make my own so there is no burn.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It burns like a mother after a hard workout and also when I take a hot shower or get in the hot tub.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It burns like a mother after a hard workout and also when I take a hot shower or get in the hot tub.
Yeah man, and to be honest it takes away from my workout so much it is a negative distraction. I am sticking to making my own and this way I can add fun things like 7-oxo, caffeine powder, yohimbe, rasberry ketones and maybe even formestane (but would save that for something seperate I imagine).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, and to be honest it takes away from my workout so much it is a negative distraction. I am sticking to making my own and this way I can add fun things like 7-oxo, caffeine powder, yohimbe, rasberry ketones and maybe even formestane (but would save that for something seperate I imagine).
You're saying SMOLDER is too hot?

Also, you have a lot of mixed ingredients...be careful what kind of carrier you're using.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're saying SMOLDER is too hot?

Also, you have a lot of mixed ingredients...be careful what kind of carrier you're using.
Smolder is correct... I am really sensitive to the capsacium (or however you spell that!). It is fine going on just when I workout it is MEAN. Yes, there is clen in there but I don't hear anyone else saying the clen is the issue.

As for the topical I mentioned, MrKleen has been making his own for a while and he has had a lot of success with the NP carrier using yohimbe, raspberry ketones and a few others I can't remember off hand. I would throw in caffeine if I can get it cheap and/or 7-oxo but that may get cost prohibitive. I can tell it is a great product, my skin just is not down with the burn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smolder is correct... I am really sensitive to the capsacium (or however you spell that!). It is fine going on just when I workout it is MEAN. Yes, there is clen in there but I don't hear anyone else saying the clen is the issue.

As for the topical I mentioned, MrKleen has been making his own for a while and he has had a lot of success with the NP carrier using yohimbe, raspberry ketones and a few others I can't remember off hand. I would throw in caffeine if I can get it cheap and/or 7-oxo but that may get cost prohibitive. I can tell it is a great product, my skin just is not down with the burn.
Caffeine is cheap...7-OXO, not so much.

Also, keep in mind that the NP carrier is systemic, not localized.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine is cheap...7-OXO, not so much.

Also, keep in mind that the NP carrier is systemic, not localized.
Thank you for clarifying, might want to see about the PP one then, as they sell one on their site. Don't need a huge yohimbe kick on cycle, like a bad dream right there...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for clarifying, might want to see about the PP one then, as they sell one on their site. Don't need a huge yohimbe kick on cycle, like a bad dream right there...
You got THAT right. Bad Yohimbine experience in the first place was why I started researching Rauwolscine way back in 2003.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You got THAT right. Bad Yohimbine experience in the first place was why I started researching Rauwolscine way back in 2003.
On that note, thanks for bringing back Alpha burn, I love alpha-y and can take that anytime during the day. It will have to suffice as I am going to have to part with the smolder, my skin said uncle for the last time yesterday night.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On that note, thanks for bringing back Alpha burn, I love alpha-y and can take that anytime during the day. It will have to suffice as I am going to have to part with the smolder, my skin said uncle for the last time yesterday night.
I honestly cannot work effectively without my morning dose of Alpha-Burn.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established

Hey Oufinny, I know personally from experience and from what I have read that a lot of people have noticed an increase in the burn when clen is added in.
Did you mix your clen into the bottle, or are you adding it per use?