Taking a few days off

Kulper1

Awards
Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

Thanks!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

Thanks!
if it's only 4 days, and you're going to be gorging, i would say keep on keepin' on...

going to get some running done on the beach?

Kulper1

Awards
if it's only 4 days, and you're going to be gorging, i would say keep on keepin' on...

going to get some running done on the beach?
No cardio. Very bad lower back injury (herniated L2-L3 + bone spurts & bulging discs) means no high impact cardio for me. Cutting is normally done with long, slow sessions, strict diet & supplements ... and lots of heavy lifting!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No cardio. Very bad lower back injury (herniated L2-L3 + bone spurts & bulging discs) means no high impact cardio for me. Cutting is normally done with long, slow sessions, strict diet & supplements ... and lots of heavy lifting!
got'cha... well then, continuing the DCP/slin-sane should help attenuate any fat accumulation, even in the absence of exercise.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Thanks!
Whether you gain fat or not is going to be dependent on your nutrition. In saying that, it's only four days, and you don't gain fat in a day, but over a period of days. As long as your nutrition is back on track when you return, there is no reason why you should gain fat, and if you do, minimally.

Continue using Slin-Sane and DCP, yes, dosing ~30 minutes pre-meals - they will help.

~Rosie~