Taking a few days off - AnabolicMinds.com

Taking a few days off

1. New Member

Taking a few days off

Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

Thanks!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

Thanks!
    if it's only 4 days, and you're going to be gorging, i would say keep on keepin' on...

going to get some running done on the beach?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    if it's only 4 days, and you're going to be gorging, i would say keep on keepin' on...

going to get some running done on the beach?
    No cardio. Very bad lower back injury (herniated L2-L3 + bone spurts & bulging discs) means no high impact cardio for me. Cutting is normally done with long, slow sessions, strict diet & supplements ... and lots of heavy lifting!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No cardio. Very bad lower back injury (herniated L2-L3 + bone spurts & bulging discs) means no high impact cardio for me. Cutting is normally done with long, slow sessions, strict diet & supplements ... and lots of heavy lifting!
    got'cha... well then, continuing the DCP/slin-sane should help attenuate any fat accumulation, even in the absence of exercise.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks!
    Whether you gain fat or not is going to be dependent on your nutrition. In saying that, it's only four days, and you don't gain fat in a day, but over a period of days. As long as your nutrition is back on track when you return, there is no reason why you should gain fat, and if you do, minimally.

Continue using Slin-Sane and DCP, yes, dosing ~30 minutes pre-meals - they will help.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. taking days off igf?
    By pcs1188 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:46 AM
  2. After taking mdrol for 6 days
    By ironman098 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:53 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 01:10 PM