Taking a few days off - AnabolicMinds.com

Taking a few days off

  1. New Member
    Kulper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Taking a few days off


    Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

    Thanks!

  2. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204200

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

    Thanks!
    if it's only 4 days, and you're going to be gorging, i would say keep on keepin' on...

    going to get some running done on the beach?
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  3. New Member
    Kulper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    150

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    if it's only 4 days, and you're going to be gorging, i would say keep on keepin' on...

    going to get some running done on the beach?
    No cardio. Very bad lower back injury (herniated L2-L3 + bone spurts & bulging discs) means no high impact cardio for me. Cutting is normally done with long, slow sessions, strict diet & supplements ... and lots of heavy lifting!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    204200

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    No cardio. Very bad lower back injury (herniated L2-L3 + bone spurts & bulging discs) means no high impact cardio for me. Cutting is normally done with long, slow sessions, strict diet & supplements ... and lots of heavy lifting!
    got'cha... well then, continuing the DCP/slin-sane should help attenuate any fat accumulation, even in the absence of exercise.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulper1 View Post
    Quick question. I'm taking four days off from the gym to attend Phils spring training. My body really feels like it needs time off. Would it be helpful to take Slin-Sane and DCP to prevent any major fat gain while I gorge myself in Florida? It's still bulking season for me, just trying to prevent taking a couple steps back.

    Thanks!
    Whether you gain fat or not is going to be dependent on your nutrition. In saying that, it's only four days, and you don't gain fat in a day, but over a period of days. As long as your nutrition is back on track when you return, there is no reason why you should gain fat, and if you do, minimally.

    Continue using Slin-Sane and DCP, yes, dosing ~30 minutes pre-meals - they will help.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. taking days off igf?
    By pcs1188 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:46 AM
  2. After taking mdrol for 6 days
    By ironman098 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:53 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in