dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New supplier, new silicone blend ratios, same great look and effects!

Look for the return of Slick Pleasures here soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Genomyx Slick Pleasures

A Personal Connection
Slick Pleasures is a pleasant tingling and warming personal lubricant that enhances
the sexual experience for both partners.

Designed to increase blood flow and enhance nerve sensitivity using all natural ingredients.
Slick Pleasures' Patent-Pending formula is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before.

The Science
Raspberry Ketones have a molecular structure similar to that of capsaicin. Like capsaicin, raspberry ketones dilate the blood vessels closest to the skin, promoting blood circulation in the area. Blood circulation is an essential aspect to pleasure and arousal. With increased blood flow for both partners all sensations are augmented. Raspberry ketones give Slick Pleasures a pleasant taste and aroma, characteristic of raspberries.

Beta Alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine forms carnosine, and extremely potent buffering compound. Beta Alanine also acts on nerve endings stimulating and increasing random electrical firing, which produces a pleasant tingling/warming sensation. It also amplifies actual touch, effortlessly floating you and your partner to orgasm. This action is unique to Slick Pleasures due to the proper combination of its natural ingredients.

The natural silicone polymers used in Slick Pleasures provide a frictionless, non-sticky layer, for continuous enjoyment. The silicones make Slick Pleasures a water-repellent personal lubricant, ideal for all water activities. Slick Pleasures is Latex Safe (condom-compatible).

Slick Pleasures uses volatile silicones that stay with you while you need it and then evaporate and get absorbed into the skin. The natural ingredients then act on your skin, providing a renewed and supple skin.

Aphrodite
Aphrodite Rising, the engorgement... the pounding pulse of Eden, discovered...evoking the goddess' spirit in both women and men. Slick Pleasures restores the most sacred aspects of the sexual experience through closeness and intimacy, a bond forged in ecstasy.

Slick Pleasures is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're working with Nutraplanet right now to come up with some excellent stacks. This is also motivating me to finish design of the women's ENTICE line, soap and balm.

The Slick Pleasures received some of highest praise on any of my designs, and the new lubricant base is 100 times superior to the original.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're working with Nutraplanet right now to come up with some excellent stacks. This is also motivating me to finish design of the women's ENTICE line, soap and balm.
The Entice soap, if anything like the beta, is the best moisturizing bodywash product I have ever used, and I'm excited to be able to use it all the time! :)

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but does it cut down the time of quickies and foreplay in the morning?

(sorry... had to for old time's sake. :D)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but does it cut down the time of quickies and foreplay in the morning?

(sorry... had to for old time's sake. :D)
Entice or Slick Pleasures? LOL (I haven't used the latter, so I can't say) ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

cosmosis

Awards
dsade, I accidentally "spilled" my previous bottle of Slick a few weeks ago. Any idea of an ETA for this one?

For those who have not tried, it, this is a great product to spice things up!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, I accidentally "spilled" my previous bottle of Slick a few weeks ago. Any idea of an ETA for this one?

For those who have not tried, it, this is a great product to spice things up!
Probably around 8-9 weeks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
dsade Supplements 24
john123131 Supplement Logs 10
brywal312 Supplement Logs 18