A little praise for Protocol.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Old thread, but screw it. Just got my Protocol the other day (couldn't pass up that Nutra sale). I'll let everyone know my thoughts on it. Currently in a very difficult phase so its effects on recovery should be easy to gauge.

I can already tell the taste kicks ass as I had my first dose last night. Lovely!

2. Deffinitely one of the best tasting supplements I've ever had.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Old thread, but screw it. Just got my Protocol the other day (couldn't pass up that Nutra sale). I'll let everyone know my thoughts on it. Currently in a very difficult phase so its effects on recovery should be easy to gauge.

I can already tell the taste kicks ass as I had my first dose last night. Lovely!
    Grabbed another tub during the sale too! One of my staple supps, can't wait to see how it treats you.

Doing the MONSTERMASH with Protocol V2 Cherry
    ^^ my log of PV2 Cherry... pretty boring but you can skim it if you'd like.^^
    :blindfold:

4. Awesome guys thanks for he support. I have changed up my workouts as well and the Protocol is a huge help in helping me recover. Im Doing Muay Thai three times a week and hitting the weights two times a week. Once and a while Ill throw in a TRX class which is similar to crossfit training except these classes are an hour long. Good stuff.

5. I have tried Proto pre, intra, and post of course. The stuff is so delicious, blended up with 3-4 ice cubes and water is slushy status. Pumps and intra-set recovery is off the charts!

Happy to hear that others are noticing this as well and enjoying it!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Grabbed another tub during the sale too! One of my staple supps, can't wait to see how it treats you.

Doing the MONSTERMASH with Protocol V2 Cherry
    ^^ my log of PV2 Cherry... pretty boring but you can skim it if you'd like.^^
    You mentioned the tingles in your log. I just hit two scoops and I'm tingling as well. What causes that? It isn't a bad thing by any means, just curious. Seems similar to the niacin rush you get from some products.

7. ts from the Beta Alanine. I love that feeling but after soem time you start to notice it less

8. Yeah, lets you know its in the bloodstream.

9. Yep, the "tingles" for beta alanine is formally called paresthesia. Some people experience it, while some do not. If you fall in the latter group, don't worry... Beta alanine takes effect regardless of whether or not you feel the "tingles."
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!

10. Quote Originally Posted by TSV View Post
    Yep, the "tingles" for beta alanine is formally called paresthesia. Some people experience it, while some do not. If you fall in the latter group, don't worry... Beta alanine takes effect regardless of whether or not you feel the "tingles."
    ^^This.

I love the BA tingles. Kinda gets my mind off the pain of the last couple reps.
    :blindfold:

11. I miss em myself, I loved it

12. Stuff is definitely great tasting. I can see this becoming a staple.

13. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Stuff is definitely great tasting. I can see this becoming a staple.
    This is one product where it works better than it tastes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. yet another NP praise
    By idelaluzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 12:37 PM