A little praise for Protocol.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Grabbed another tub during the sale too! One of my staple supps, can't wait to see how it treats you.

Doing the MONSTERMASH with Protocol V2 Cherry
    ^^ my log of PV2 Cherry... pretty boring but you can skim it if you'd like.^^
    You mentioned the tingles in your log. I just hit two scoops and I'm tingling as well. What causes that? It isn't a bad thing by any means, just curious. Seems similar to the niacin rush you get from some products.

2. ts from the Beta Alanine. I love that feeling but after soem time you start to notice it less
    •   

3. Yeah, lets you know its in the bloodstream.

4. Yep, the "tingles" for beta alanine is formally called paresthesia. Some people experience it, while some do not. If you fall in the latter group, don't worry... Beta alanine takes effect regardless of whether or not you feel the "tingles."
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!

5. Quote Originally Posted by TSV View Post
    Yep, the "tingles" for beta alanine is formally called paresthesia. Some people experience it, while some do not. If you fall in the latter group, don't worry... Beta alanine takes effect regardless of whether or not you feel the "tingles."
    ^^This.

I love the BA tingles. Kinda gets my mind off the pain of the last couple reps.
    :blindfold:

6. I miss em myself, I loved it

7. Stuff is definitely great tasting. I can see this becoming a staple.

8. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Stuff is definitely great tasting. I can see this becoming a staple.
    This is one product where it works better than it tastes

Similar Forum Threads

1. yet another NP praise
    By idelaluzi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 12:37 PM