Eviscerate and heat stack

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Just starting off the bat with this I'm working with Shelby Starnes so my diet is fine.

I am using eviscerate 2 squirts 2x daily 8 hours apart on the abs. I want to add in the heat stack. What would be a safe dose to add in the heat stack. I am using hte original eviscerate. I would even be fine uping the dose of the eviscerate even though it does hurt as it works so well. I have only a few more weeks to hit the goal

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just starting off the bat with this I'm working with Shelby Starnes so my diet is fine.

I am using eviscerate 2 squirts 2x daily 8 hours apart on the abs. I want to add in the heat stack. What would be a safe dose to add in the heat stack. I am using hte original eviscerate. I would even be fine uping the dose of the eviscerate even though it does hurt as it works so well. I have only a few more weeks to hit the goal
The H.E.A.T. Stack is fine to add in at the recommended dosage - 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours post-Dose 1, and 1 cap pre-bed.

Using more than two pumps of Eviscerate per time is not dangerous, and the burn does not change no matter how much you use.

~Rosie~