Eviscerate

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
So I just ordered this I have 2 questions. I am going to apply it before cardio, but when is the next time I would apply it as I do morning cardio. Second question can I apply to both abs and arms at the same time, or do I have to pick a body part? Also I bought the original formula

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I just ordered this I have 2 questions. I am going to apply it before cardio, but when is the next time I would apply it as I do morning cardio. Second question can I apply to both abs and arms at the same time, or do I have to pick a body part? Also I bought the original formula
Apply once daily - pre-cardio, if you're going to do it then. You can apply it again after your post-training shower if you wish. IMO you're better off waiting until you've finished training and applying Eviscerate after your post-training shower - that way you have at least 8-12 hours before you would possibly apply the next application (if you apply it twice a day), which would give you the best effects.

You can apply it to both your arms and abs at the same time - if you're using it for a "pump", then apply it to the area you are going to be training.

~Rosie~