HEAT + DCP + SLINSANE = :)

swaneon

Awards
Love the current stack
i feel my muscles being "full" after slinsane and heat/dcp is just an awesome stack, though ive yet to feel any thermos from it haha
thanks genomyx

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I've got one hell of a stash to use after my bulking is done end of april.

DCP, Heat stack, Clen-viscerate, Lean Extreme, At-2, Erase, OEP etc.. bottle of each :) Guess we'll find out what works and what doesn't.

swaneon

Awards
haha looking forward to that

does flawless workon on silver stretch marks though?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the current stack
i feel my muscles being "full" after slinsane and heat/dcp is just an awesome stack, though ive yet to feel any thermos from it haha
thanks genomyx
Thanks for the feedback :)

I've got one hell of a stash to use after my bulking is done end of april.

DCP, Heat stack, Clen-viscerate, Lean Extreme, At-2, Erase, OEP etc.. bottle of each :) Guess we'll find out what works and what doesn't.
If you've not used one or more of those products before, how are you going to know what's working and what's not if you stack them all together?!

does flawless workon on silver stretch marks though?
Flawless can help minimize them, yes.

~Rosie~

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
If you've not used one or more of those products before, how are you going to know what's working and what's not if you stack them all together?!

~Rosie~

I've used at2, oep, and clen-viscerate about 6mo ago with excellent results.

I won't be stacking them all together, that wasn't clear in my post. Most likely do 3-4 weeks of at2, erase, oep, week off then heat/dcp/clen-visc for 3-4 weeks.

I'll be starting my "cut" at about 185-190 12% so roughly 6 weeks is all it'll take for me to drop to 8-9%

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used at2, oep, and clen-viscerate about 6mo ago with excellent results.

I won't be stacking them all together, that wasn't clear in my post. Most likely do 3-4 weeks of at2, erase, oep, week off then heat/dcp/clen-visc for 3-4 weeks.

I'll be starting my "cut" at about 185-190 12% so roughly 6 weeks is all it'll take for me to drop to 8-9%
I see - thanks for clearing that up.