Stacking Glycobol w/ Slin-Sane

Kulper1

Awards
What do you think about stacking a half serving of Glycobol with Slin-Sane? I thought this could be a great way to include some NA-R-ALA & 4-Hydroxy. I just did this 30 minutes ago, planning to eat a cup of brown rice 30 minutes later. I forgot to cook it & had it about 45 minutes after & felt extremely light-headed ... definitely makes you go hypo.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think about stacking a half serving of Glycobol with Slin-Sane? I thought this could be a great way to include some NA-R-ALA & 4-Hydroxy. I just did this 30 minutes ago, planning to eat a cup of brown rice 30 minutes later. I forgot to cook it & had it about 45 minutes after & felt extremely light-headed ... definitely makes you go hypo.
You could do that, sure - make sure you only use a HALF-dose though, since you want to be careful using two insulin mimetic together.

~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If everything goes according to plan, we'll have a MUCH more effective way to get your 4-OH soon.

Kulper1

Awards
I remember you saying that:). Then I can just buy bulk NA-R-ALA from Nutraplanet.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If everything goes according to plan, we'll have a MUCH more effective way to get your 4-OH soon.
Reformulating SS or a new product all together? This is the pure 4-OH right, not the extracted stuff?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Is it only me, or does everyone else also get excited when dsade mentions a new product on the horizon. The dude kills it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it only me, or does everyone else also get excited when dsade mentions a new product on the horizon. The dude kills it!
Everyone gets excited - Matt is just one of those formulators who you want to try EVERYthing from! :thumbsup:

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
back to the original question of stacking Glycobol with slin-sane...Rosie i see in your other post you take several slin-sane a day....i am currently using Glycobol and i love it..problem is if i take more then 3 a day im super gassy..if i kept taking my Glycobol (2 at bedtime) would it be safe to take 2 slin-sane during the day if it doesnt upset my stomach

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trigonella Seed isolate (standardized to 10% 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
Fenugreek has been successfully applied for thousands of years to improve health. It corrects blood sugar problems and improves cholesterol scores. Modern research also shows that it improves endurance and lowers blood lactate concentrations dramatically. Treatment with fenugreek seed can also significantly decreases fat accumulation. These results suggest that this improvement in endurance and reduction in body fat is caused by an increase in the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. (3) Fenugreek supplements high in 4-HIL have also been demonstrated to increase post-exercise glycogen resynthesis in athletes, which promotes rapid recovery and helps prevent training fatigue. (4) The visible results of this glycogenic effect are big, pumped muscles that look extremely full and vascular.

Bottom Line: Helps you use fatty acids as an energy source, rather than store them as Fat!
For what it's worth, I've been stacking Glycobol with Slin Sane in the exact manner that has been described above. I've been using one cap of each in belief that there will be some synergy between these two products. I like it so far. :D

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For what it's worth, I've been stacking Glycobol with Slin Sane in the exact manner that has been described above. I've been using one cap of each in belief that there will be some synergy between these two products. I like it so far. :D
Interesting , I have been wondering how a conjunction of Glycobol and Recompadrol would work...I love Glycobol , been filling me up with my stack atm , but imagine the combined power of Na-R-Ala and Berberine?....I think this could be worth looking into in the near future for me haha, but for now I say Glycobol is aces in my books and I'm keeping it around!

uvawahoowa

Awards
Would use of fenugreek be synergistic with glycobol and/or slin sane?

Also, what would dosing/timing protocol be?