Slin Sane and R-ALA - AnabolicMinds.com

Slin Sane and R-ALA

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Question Slin Sane and R-ALA

Fairly simple and straight forward questions;

A. Is this a recommended combo? (I have seen small discussions regarding this, however I would prefer to hear it from the experts.) Btw I have been on a CKD style diet for about the last 2 and a half years.

B. If so, what are recommended for dosage and timing? (I have Prima's Insopro-R.) I greatly enjoy Slin-Sane before workouts and prior to bed...and of course for my carb-ups .

Thanks you in advanced....and keep coming with the products I use every one of them in your line. Oh and Dsade NOxidant is amazing I miss it greatly. I have always enjoyed your approach to supplementation. Your emphasis on health is appreciated. It seems as though a majority of companies wish to focus on the picture of getting big and not the big picture.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WittyName View Post
    Fairly simple and straight forward questions;

A. Is this a recommended combo? (I have seen small discussions regarding this, however I would prefer to hear it from the experts.) Btw I have been on a CKD style diet for about the last 2 and a half years.

B. If so, what are recommended for dosage and timing? (I have Prima's Insopro-R.) I greatly enjoy Slin-Sane before workouts and prior to bed...and of course for my carb-ups .

Thanks you in advanced....and keep coming with the products I use every one of them in your line. Oh and Dsade NOxidant is amazing I miss it greatly. I have always enjoyed your approach to supplementation. Your emphasis on health is appreciated. It seems as though a majority of companies wish to focus on the picture of getting big and not the big picture.
    I would take around 200mg R-ALA with SlinSane, but only on heavy carb meals.

I am working right now to ink a deal for Synthetic 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, which will be added to SLinSane for the next version, making it ungodly potent.

And...Nutra has a small stock of NOxidant left.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Thumbs up

Excellent, thank you so much my friend. I rarely come out of the wood works...but I knew you would have the answer. Thanks for the heads up on the NOxidant.

Synthetic 4-Hydroxyisoleucine and yes to this....If i can ever get around to it I have an amazing stack that I would like to log. It pretty much includes your entire line-up and some RPN goodies as well.

Thanks again.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

I am working right now to ink a deal for Synthetic 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, which will be added to SLinSane for the next version, making it ungodly potent.

dsade,
    what do you think of fenugreek for insulin modulation, I've seen Poliquin recommend it, does fenugreek have insulin moderating properties besides the 4-hydroxyisoleucine it contains?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

I know this is an older post but are you serious?
    Slin Sane is already very good for it's purpose.
    And I just have run it for a month and I am making it a staple.

Adding the 4-hydroxy will make it Slin Psychopath lolz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. slin sane
    By ambulldog in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:32 PM
  2. Recompadrol/slin sane
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 06:25 PM
  3. IGF-1 and slin sane