Hmmmm this smell a "Banana Cream"..... :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you share some of your ideas with the class?
Whey protein - This was my first thought (until your comment to Nick, LOL) and I'm more inclined towards this
Body removal cream (from your comment at Nick)
A hair product (from your comment at Nick)
Another body product

:dot:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whey protein - This was my first thought (until your comment to Nick, LOL) and I'm more inclined towards this
Body removal cream (from your comment at Nick)
A hair product (from your comment at Nick)
Another body product

:dot:
Your first guess was closest, although those with wilder tendencies CAN rub this all over their body if they choose.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quick put it on sale here ..im ordering some stuff and i can get this in :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
quick put it on sale here ..im ordering some stuff and i can get this in :)
It won't be ready for a few weeks, but I'm expecting some samples soon that we will get some reviews on.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't have enough bodyhair for it. How's your perm look?
I'd guess an RTD shake/smoothie based on what you said to Rosie.

And as far as my hair is concerned, good sir: body hair would not be an issue if I took a month off from the clippers :lol:

And, my hair actually holds a legit :afro: when it has any length to it and I pick it out...If I can, I'll dig out some old joke pics before I shaved my head a year or 2 ago.

p.s. I totally look like a cop and/or a pedophile with a mustache...just sayin :surprised:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
y'all are weird.

Ok...for those that remember my RPN forum (RIP RPN), Whey Creamy is my protein-based coffee creamer.

It will contain the NUcreamer product (Casein encased high-oleic acid sunflower oil) and instantized whey isolate in both French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavors. TRYING very hard to have it UNsweetened, for those with objections to artificial sweeteners (don't even ask about Stevia..the answer is no) who want to control their own level of sweetness.

We're looking to have a 16 ounce container with each serving delivering around 8 grams of protein to a 16-20 ounce cup of coffee. This is the perfect product (shelf-stable) for those of you that think Coffee is a decent breakfast.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice. I'm not a coffee fan myself, though I love the smell of it. I'd only drink real coffee; the other stuff is just sugar and caffeine, but I just never enjoyed it much (didn't hate it, either). This would definitely peak my interest into at least trying another couple cups.

Very smart product to make subtle, but effective changes in day-to-day life for people.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. I'm not a coffee fan myself, though I love the smell of it. I'd only drink real coffee; the other stuff is just sugar and caffeine, but I just never enjoyed it much (didn't hate it, either). This would definitely peak my interest into at least trying another couple cups.

Very smart product to make subtle, but effective changes in day-to-day life for people.
You'll still see a lot of hardcore products coming from us, but I also realize that there are TONS of people just wanting to make a few healthy changes.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll still see a lot of hardcore products coming from us, but I also realize that there are TONS of people just wanting to make a few healthy changes.
so noXidant is back again???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't be ready for a few weeks, but I'm expecting some samples soon that we will get some reviews on.

Dang .. I guess I'll go ahead and order my Myofusion right now .. Ohh samples would be nice

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for this. Im a coffee drinker myself and this would be huge for me. I can see it now. 6 Egg Whites, Oatmeal and a cup of coffee with Whey Creamy.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
y'all are weird.

Ok...for those that remember my RPN forum (RIP RPN), Whey Creamy is my protein-based coffee creamer.

It will contain the NUcreamer product (Casein encased high-oleic acid sunflower oil) and instantized whey isolate in both French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavors. TRYING very hard to have it UNsweetened, for those with objections to artificial sweeteners (don't even ask about Stevia..the answer is no) who want to control their own level of sweetness.

We're looking to have a 16 ounce container with each serving delivering around 8 grams of protein to a 16-20 ounce cup of coffee. This is the perfect product (shelf-stable) for those of you that think Coffee is a decent breakfast.
I wont mention the s-word, How about Lou han guo? Purelo is the best version I have tried.

http://www.biovittoria.com/Live/biovittoria_1_1.php

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will definitely be trying this when released.
I'll be getting it as a gift for someone (since I don't drink coffee).

~~Rosie~

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you could just start drinking coffee.
Love the smell, but don't like the taste - I'll stick to my herbal teas and water :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the smell, but don't like the taste - I'll stick to my herbal teas and water :)
I'm actually considering doing a Tea version. What flavors would you recommend?

Honey/Lemon?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually considering doing a Tea version. What flavors would you recommend?

Honey/Lemon?
A tea version? For tea that you use with milk (herbal teas don't use creamer or milk)? Not sure - I'm partial to berry flavoured teas, peppermint, lemongrass, rosehips, hibiscus, etc.

~Rosie~

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm excited to try this. I drink a lot of coffee. My wife just recently got me hooked on using creamer in it, normally I'm a strait black coffee kind of guy. I like peppermint for the tea and it could be good for hot cocoa too (made with real 100% cocoa + sweetner). Not sure I like the idea of honey/lemon creamer, maybe if it was more of just a flavoring and didnt have the creamy consistancy.

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like I'll be taking advantage of my unlimited coffee supply :D

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What if the tea version used a hydrolyzed protein that dissolves in water. Therefore it would still be clear and not creamy. I'm really excited as I drink a lot of bulk tea and decaf coffee.