Eviscerate and Smolder

swaneon

Awards
Which one is the new one and which one is the stronger one haha?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate Smolder is the newer product and to my knowledge the only one that will be available (don't know if there were any changes made in product other than the name).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both versions will be available (UPS failed to deliver on time because of the ice).

Original is the stronger version.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the original. I will be getting more!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both versions will be available (UPS failed to deliver on time because of the ice).

Original is the stronger version.
My bad on my answer, dsade - I was going off of what Nutra had listed as in stock / oos.

blackbee

Awards
Dont know how the og eviscerate felt but Smolder is FOCKEN HAWT!! Been using for the last 5 days and burns for a few minutes when you put that nothing compared to when you're at the gym doing cardio and the pores on your stomach open up. Your skin feels like it has a torch to it! At least you know when its working.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dont know how the og eviscerate felt but Smolder is FOCKEN HAWT!! Been using for the last 5 days and burns for a few minutes when you put that nothing compared to when you're at the gym doing cardio and the pores on your stomach open up. Your skin feels like it has a torch to it! At least you know when its working.
Eviscerate OG is MUCH hotter.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's just me, but after a few minutes of the Eviscerate OG being on, I get a rush of euphoria. This only seems to happen when it's burning the daylights outta me, Like immediately after a shower or when I'm sweating, so I'm wondering if the pain isn't causing a release of endorphins? I'm not complaining, I love the stuff!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if it's just me, but after a few minutes of the Eviscerate OG being on, I get a rush of euphoria. This only seems to happen when it's burning the daylights outta me, Like immediately after a shower or when I'm sweating, so I'm wondering if the pain isn't causing a release of endorphins? I'm not complaining, I love the stuff!!
It's a brain response of endorphins to get you through perceived life-threatening experiences.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which one is the new one and which one is the stronger one haha?
Eviscerate is the original version. Eviscerate Smolder is the reformulated version, aimed at a more commercial target market.

Eviscerate is stronger. Eviscerate Smolder is still very effective, but without the burn you get from the original.

Both are excellent products and are very effective.

I have used both - you can check out my reviews at:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/133954-rosies-review-eviscerate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/genomyx/164654-rosies-review-eviscerate.html

~Rosie~

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
It's a brain response of endorphins to get you through perceived life-threatening experiences.
Thanks for the response, now I feel like a wuss, and an idiot. :eek:h: On a side note, tempted to smear some of the old Eviscerate on my forearms and back next time to give me an unfair advantage whenever I'm rolling with the guys. Get the benefits of being greased and pepper spray.:twisted:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I put it on my arms on arm day. Kind of "enhances" the pump & brings out more vascularity.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put it on my arms on arm day. Kind of "enhances" the pump & brings out more vascularity.
Big time enhancement.

Works best for arms, delts and pecs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be putting on penis, will report back with details.
'flaming torch' comes to mind :shock: ...but hey, would prolly be the most vasular 'member' on your block.... :biggthumpup:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
so there is a benefit to running the Original version over the smolder? Or will you get the same results?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so there is a benefit to running the Original version over the smolder? Or will you get the same results?
There are benefits to both. I would estimate OG to be around 10% stronger, but SMOLDER has support ingredients to tighten skin more quickly.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
So funny story along the lines of the dude putting it on his male parts. My girlfriend and I were kinda fooling around and I had put on the evicerate probably at about 7am that morning this would around 2 we started "playing" So she went down and kinda licked my stomach. (mind you she had already licked the linament off of my shoulder for pain) She said "so do you happen to have any linament on your chest. I said no but I have another cream on. She replied cause it ****ing burns. She tried to drink water and wash it off to no avail. After a little bit though she just gave up and well :yeah::newangel:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Well I counldnt make up my mind, so I picked up one of each. I figure ill use both, and use the clen with the smolder and then on my off days use the og formula by itself

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I counldnt make up my mind, so I picked up one of each. I figure ill use both, and use the clen with the smolder and then on my off days use the og formula by itself
That actually sounds like a pretty good plan.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What Matt said :)

Defex

Awards
hate to resurrect an old thread, but I just got the genomyx eviscerate smolder and my STOMACH IS ON FIRE. Holy ****, I'm going to get some guys to try it in the office tomorrow.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, the original was insane!!! I loved it!! Lol. Mixed w clen was even more intense!! Rub it on your arms when you hit arms. Delts/shoulders on shoulder day. Good stuff!! :head:

swaneon

Awards
if i wanted say the pump, id use it around 1 hour before workout?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure. Or even longer maybe. As long as your not washing it off, you're going to feel it. As soon as that body part starts to heat up, you'll know its on ya!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if i wanted say the pump, id use it around 1 hour before workout?
I put it on at the gym, immediately before working out that bodypart.

swaneon

Awards
very cool, one quick question
if i wanted the pump, doing that is the best way?
im looking to get the pumped look before a run on campus next week haha

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very cool, one quick question
if i wanted the pump, doing that is the best way?
im looking to get the pumped look before a run on campus next week haha
If you want a pump, then application of Eviscerate immediately before exercise is advised. Do note that not everyone experiences an enhanced pump using Eviscerate thus (like me, for example), so do not be disappointed if you are one of them.

~Rosie~

Defex

Awards
I can't imagine working out after rubbing smolder on. Im doing chest tomorrow... Maybe I'll be brave. It's like icy hot on steroids. lol

TSV

Awards
I can't imagine working out after rubbing smolder on. Im doing chest tomorrow... Maybe I'll be brave. It's like icy hot on steroids. lol
As someone who sweats gallons every workout, I'm secure enough to say that I'm perfectly happy keeping Eviscerate restricted to post-shower :eek:

Defex

Awards
Haha, that's def a safe call. Though I did try it on my biceps the other day and it wasn't too bad during the workout... I just have to remember not to try and wipe the sweat of my face with my sleeve... I managed to get a little on my lip. Lol

TSV

Awards
Haha, that's def a safe call. Though I did try it on my biceps the other day and it wasn't too bad during the workout... I just have to remember not to try and wipe the sweat of my face with my sleeve... I managed to get a little on my lip. Lol
If you're like me, you also have to be careful when using a workout towel. Don't try to wipe your arms and subsequently wipe your face... The results wouldn't be pretty :eek:

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
or do what I do almost twice a week and manage to scratch your stomach not long after application. Then shortly thereafter scratch your balls.

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
With these formulas, applying before cardio is not necessary.