slin sane

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
gonna give this a shot. couldnt pass it up for $12/bottle. it should compliment my primobolan/test cycle nicely

Goose

Goose

Awards
Still is. You just have to buy 2 or more to get that price.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gonna give this a shot. couldnt pass it up for $12/bottle. it should compliment my primobolan/test cycle nicely
very cool, and i agree... nice companion to the cycle.

any thoughts to how you'll dose it?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
very cool, and i agree... nice companion to the cycle.

any thoughts to how you'll dose it?
im planning 1 with my 1st large meal which is breakfast 2 hours after my wake up shake and 1 post wo or evening on non wo days

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im planning 1 with my 1st large meal which is breakfast 2 hours after my wake up shake and 1 post wo or evening on non wo days
on your non-training days, may i recommend the pre-bed/empty stomach dosing? :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

Clever Mouse

Awards
Anyone knows whats up with the Slin Sane sale? While on the product page it says it's $12 each if buying 2+, it only lists as normal price in "my cart". thanks.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been taking 2-3 a day for 3 days now. Mucsle fullness seems to be up

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Anyone knows whats up with the Slin Sane sale? While on the product page it says it's $12 each if buying 2+, it only lists as normal price in "my cart". thanks.
Same thing is happening with protocal. I was definately going to pick up some more of both, but if they arn't going to be at the multiple unit discount prices, I may only get one or the other. Hopefully it is just an error, but who knows.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Let me check with Nutra and see what they say. They may be out of stock on the Sale Qty. I know we have a big Slin Sane order set to be delivered by tomorrow.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have some great news. The sale actually ended today thats why it wasnt working. However I convinved Nutra to at least run the sale until Sun. So stock up now after Sun prices go back to normal

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im only on 2nd day but liking it so far due to the fact that i havent had major intestinal issues which ive gotten from others right away within a dose or 2. may have to pick up a few more bottles at this price.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delayed response, dude... been snowed in with limited computer access. :(

benefits would include increased GH production, as well as a leaning out effect that would be experienced upon waking, increased vascularity... i've read of users experiencing day-long muscle hardness, as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delayed response, dude... been snowed in with limited computer access. :(

benefits would include increased GH production, as well as a leaning out effect that would be experienced upon waking, increased vascularity... i've read of users experiencing day-long muscle hardness, as well.
thanks. ill give it a shot

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I can attest to this.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established

Using a product similar to this, I can also vouch for dosing this way. Good advice. I dosed mine a little more than an hour after my last meal/shake.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to see people using these sorts of products while ON cycle. I'm surprised that more people don't utilize this tactic.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking 1 cap pre workout for a week and I don't think I'll ever stop lol

Any reason to take a break from products like this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 1 cap pre workout for a week and I don't think I'll ever stop lol

Any reason to take a break from products like this?

Nope, no need.. Ive stayed on consistently for the last year, between using AP, Slinsane and Recompadrol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed. Dr.D formulated Glycobol and said that it can be ran indefinitely.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same here Ive been using slin-sane as a staple with no issues.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Agreed. Dr.D formulated Glycobol and said that it can be ran indefinitely.
Then it shall be ran indefinitely! :D on second week of slin, muscle fullness and pumps are great. The leaning out effect is slight but noticed.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
im a few weeks in now dosing 1 with 1st big meal and 1 post wo/pre bed on non wo days. feeling fabulous. the vascularity is very nice. i really like this stuff.

is it ok to dose 3x/day? or at least can you dose 2 pills/dose? thanks

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im a few weeks in now dosing 1 with 1st big meal and 1 post wo/pre bed on non wo days. feeling fabulous. the vascularity is very nice. i really like this stuff.

Good question... I've taken as many as one with each meal at 8 meals a day... Now I'm steady at 1 am 1 post workout.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine today and got my first dose on my preworkout meal ,and i will try the second on my post workout meal,

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You can dose 2 pills/dose if your carb intake for that meal justifies it (probably over 70 grams).

Y9ou'd be fine dosing 3 times a day as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
You can dose 2 pills/dose if your carb intake for that meal justifies it (probably over 70 grams).

Y9ou'd be fine dosing 3 times a day as well.
thanks dsade. i pm'd you not knowing you replied here. sorry

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As everyone else said, yes it's fine to dose more than twice a day and at 2 caps per dose - I personally have 7-9 caps of Slin-Sane daily when I use it (3-4 x 2 caps and 1 x 1 cap)

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I bought 100 bottles during the new year sale but only bought 3. I've been pretty conservative with them but since I'm down to the last bottle I've been taking 2 caps at a time (1-3 times a day) and the pumps are great and noticed within minutes after finishing my meals. It's like the food goes straight to the muscle.

The best is taking on an empty stomach or before your pre bedtime shake. I wake up with a full body pump. Nuff said!

Just wanted to shine some light on this product before I call it a day.

Next time I find slin sane on sale I'm stocking up big time.

QUESTION

Can I go higher then 2 caps at a time? I'll probable do it no matter what response I get ;) just wanna see if anyone has anyone tried 3 or 4. I think 4 might be over kill but 3 sounds sweet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I bought 100 bottles during the new year sale but only bought 3. I've been pretty conservative with them but since I'm down to the last bottle I've been taking 2 caps at a time (1-3 times a day) and the pumps are great and noticed within minutes after finishing my meals. It's like the food goes straight to the muscle.

The best is taking on an empty stomach or before your pre bedtime shake. I wake up with a full body pump. Nuff said!

QUESTION

Can I go higher then 2 caps at a time? I'll probable do it no matter what response I get ;) just wanna see if anyone has anyone tried 3 or 4. I think 4 might be over kill but 3 sounds sweet.
I tie it to both my total carb intake for that meal, along with TYPES of carbs.

If I going to be eating doughnuts or candy, I'll take 2-3 Slinesane around 45 minutes prior.

If I'm going to be eating something like wheat pasta or dark bread, I'll drop 1 capsule per 40-50 grams, and around 25 minutes prior.

An easy guide is a capsule per 50 grams carbs, and dosage timing depends on what kind of carbs you'll be ingesting - but 30 minutes prior is a good guide.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't noticed any pumps at all from this product. It does help prevent the extra bloat from the carbs though. As I'm on The Metabolic Diet I only eat carbs for 12-48 hours on carb up days. I do kinda go nuts so there is rarely 30-45 minutes between times that I'm eating!. Maybe I could take them with meals instead of before?.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't noticed any pumps at all from this product. It does help prevent the extra bloat from the carbs though. As I'm on The Metabolic Diet I only eat carbs for 12-48 hours on carb up days. I do kinda go nuts so there is rarely 30-45 minutes between times that I'm eating!. Maybe I could take them with meals instead of before?.
You have to count for absorption time, as well as reduced absorption with meals.

Taking the Slinsane even 20 minutes before eating will allow the ingredients to enter the bloodstream and be circulating by the time you consume your carbs.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

QUESTION

interesting. i take my last one prebed which is about an hour after my shake. would dosing his way be a better bet meaning dosing before shake?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. i take my last one prebed which is about an hour after my shake. would dosing his way be a better bet meaning dosing before shake?
I eat my cottage cheese and drink a casein shake about 10 mins before I hop in bed so I can't really take it after the shake. Maybe dsade could give a better explanation on which is better.

I took 3 caps last night before my shake and woke up with a full body pump yet again lol this stuff is just to good to be true! A staple for sure

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat my cottage cheese and drink a casein shake about 10 mins before I hop in bed so I can't really take it after the shake. Maybe dsade could give a better explanation on which is better.

I took 3 caps last night before my shake and woke up with a full body pump yet again lol this stuff is just to good to be true! A staple for sure
Actually, you CAN have your pre-bed dose of Slin-Sane after your shake. Just because it's a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic doesn't mean it should always be dosed 15-30 min pre-meal (although if you can do it this way, do it) - you can dose after meals sometimes if necessity calls for it, and I most certainly have. Not sure you need to be dosing 3 caps a dose, though - 2 caps is adequate enough.

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually, you CAN have your pre-bed dose of Slin-Sane after your shake. Just because it's a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic doesn't mean it should always be dosed 15-30 min pre-meal (although if you can do it this way, do it) - you can dose after meals sometimes if necessity calls for it, and I most certainly have. Not sure you need to be dosing 3 caps a dose, though - 2 caps os adequate enough.

~Rosie~
I thought they worked best on an empty stomach?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought they worked best on an empty stomach?
Probably - like most things, but that does not mean it is not going to be effective otherwise. In saying that, my body doesn't respond like everyone else's, so going off my experience with the product may not be the best thing, LOL

~Rosie~

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably - like most things, but that does not mean it is not going to be effective otherwise. In saying that, my body doesn't respond like everyone else's, so going off my experience with the product may not be the best thing, LOL

~Rosie~
I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

Thanks
I know what you mean - the same goes for me as well.

No worries :)

~Rosie~

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
I agree! If my stomach is empty then I must have just woken up. At 8 meals a day it's hard to find a time when I'm "empty".

Started my slin sane today. Looking forward to the comparison with Need2Slin which I've run a couple of times in the past. Couldn't pass this up when it was so cheap a while back.

uvawahoowa

Awards
1 capsule per 50g carbs?

I tie it to both my total carb intake for that meal, along with TYPES of carbs.

If I going to be eating doughnuts or candy, I'll take 2-3 Slinesane around 45 minutes prior.

If I'm going to be eating something like wheat pasta or dark bread, I'll drop 1 capsule per 40-50 grams, and around 25 minutes prior.

An easy guide is a capsule per 50 grams carbs, and dosage timing depends on what kind of carbs you'll be ingesting - but 30 minutes prior is a good guide.
I have read in other forums (and I believe on the bottle) 1 pill is good for 100g carbs. Which is correct? Confused...

Also, I have a whey isolate shake upon waking ~30 minutes before breakfast. What should my timing be in the morning? W/ protein shake?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have read in other forums (and I believe on the bottle) 1 pill is good for 100g carbs. Which is correct? Confused...

Also, I have a whey isolate shake upon waking ~30 minutes before breakfast. What should my timing be in the morning? W/ protein shake?
One capsule will cover you up to 100g of carbohydrates... You can use a capsule with very little CHO, actually. I respond best to a single capsule taken 20 minutes before a meal or shake with 25-35g CHO, so that should speak to the subjectivity of its usage.

Take the SS 20 minutes before your shake.