slin sane

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I've been taking 1 cap pre workout for a week and I don't think I'll ever stop lol

    Any reason to take a break from products like this?

    Nope, no need.. Ive stayed on consistently for the last year, between using AP, Slinsane and Recompadrol.


  2. ^^^Agreed. Dr.D formulated Glycobol and said that it can be ran indefinitely.
    •   
       


  3. Same here Ive been using slin-sane as a staple with no issues.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ^^^Agreed. Dr.D formulated Glycobol and said that it can be ran indefinitely.
    Then it shall be ran indefinitely! on second week of slin, muscle fullness and pumps are great. The leaning out effect is slight but noticed.


  5. im a few weeks in now dosing 1 with 1st big meal and 1 post wo/pre bed on non wo days. feeling fabulous. the vascularity is very nice. i really like this stuff.

    is it ok to dose 3x/day? or at least can you dose 2 pills/dose? thanks
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im a few weeks in now dosing 1 with 1st big meal and 1 post wo/pre bed on non wo days. feeling fabulous. the vascularity is very nice. i really like this stuff.

    is it ok to dose 3x/day? or at least can you dose 2 pills/dose? thanks
    Good question... I've taken as many as one with each meal at 8 meals a day... Now I'm steady at 1 am 1 post workout.


  7. I just got mine today and got my first dose on my preworkout meal ,and i will try the second on my post workout meal,

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im a few weeks in now dosing 1 with 1st big meal and 1 post wo/pre bed on non wo days. feeling fabulous. the vascularity is very nice. i really like this stuff.

    is it ok to dose 3x/day? or at least can you dose 2 pills/dose? thanks
    You can dose 2 pills/dose if your carb intake for that meal justifies it (probably over 70 grams).

    Y9ou'd be fine dosing 3 times a day as well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You can dose 2 pills/dose if your carb intake for that meal justifies it (probably over 70 grams).

    Y9ou'd be fine dosing 3 times a day as well.
    thanks dsade. i pm'd you not knowing you replied here. sorry

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    thanks dsade. i pm'd you not knowing you replied here. sorry
    and i PM'd you back not knowing he replied here.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im a few weeks in now dosing 1 with 1st big meal and 1 post wo/pre bed on non wo days. feeling fabulous. the vascularity is very nice. i really like this stuff.

    is it ok to dose 3x/day? or at least can you dose 2 pills/dose? thanks
    As everyone else said, yes it's fine to dose more than twice a day and at 2 caps per dose - I personally have 7-9 caps of Slin-Sane daily when I use it (3-4 x 2 caps and 1 x 1 cap)

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  12. I wish I bought 100 bottles during the new year sale but only bought 3. I've been pretty conservative with them but since I'm down to the last bottle I've been taking 2 caps at a time (1-3 times a day) and the pumps are great and noticed within minutes after finishing my meals. It's like the food goes straight to the muscle.

    The best is taking on an empty stomach or before your pre bedtime shake. I wake up with a full body pump. Nuff said!

    Just wanted to shine some light on this product before I call it a day.

    Next time I find slin sane on sale I'm stocking up big time.

    QUESTION

    Can I go higher then 2 caps at a time? I'll probable do it no matter what response I get just wanna see if anyone has anyone tried 3 or 4. I think 4 might be over kill but 3 sounds sweet.


  13. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I wish I bought 100 bottles during the new year sale but only bought 3. I've been pretty conservative with them but since I'm down to the last bottle I've been taking 2 caps at a time (1-3 times a day) and the pumps are great and noticed within minutes after finishing my meals. It's like the food goes straight to the muscle.

    The best is taking on an empty stomach or before your pre bedtime shake. I wake up with a full body pump. Nuff said!

    Just wanted to shine some light on this product before I call it a day.

    Next time I find slin sane on sale I'm stocking up big time.

    QUESTION

    Can I go higher then 2 caps at a time? I'll probable do it no matter what response I get just wanna see if anyone has anyone tried 3 or 4. I think 4 might be over kill but 3 sounds sweet.
    I tie it to both my total carb intake for that meal, along with TYPES of carbs.

    If I going to be eating doughnuts or candy, I'll take 2-3 Slinesane around 45 minutes prior.

    If I'm going to be eating something like wheat pasta or dark bread, I'll drop 1 capsule per 40-50 grams, and around 25 minutes prior.

    An easy guide is a capsule per 50 grams carbs, and dosage timing depends on what kind of carbs you'll be ingesting - but 30 minutes prior is a good guide.

  14. I haven't noticed any pumps at all from this product. It does help prevent the extra bloat from the carbs though. As I'm on The Metabolic Diet I only eat carbs for 12-48 hours on carb up days. I do kinda go nuts so there is rarely 30-45 minutes between times that I'm eating!. Maybe I could take them with meals instead of before?.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I haven't noticed any pumps at all from this product. It does help prevent the extra bloat from the carbs though. As I'm on The Metabolic Diet I only eat carbs for 12-48 hours on carb up days. I do kinda go nuts so there is rarely 30-45 minutes between times that I'm eating!. Maybe I could take them with meals instead of before?.
    You have to count for absorption time, as well as reduced absorption with meals.

    Taking the Slinsane even 20 minutes before eating will allow the ingredients to enter the bloodstream and be circulating by the time you consume your carbs.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I wish I bought 100 bottles during the new year sale but only bought 3. I've been pretty conservative with them but since I'm down to the last bottle I've been taking 2 caps at a time (1-3 times a day) and the pumps are great and noticed within minutes after finishing my meals. It's like the food goes straight to the muscle.

    The best is taking on an empty stomach or before your pre bedtime shake. I wake up with a full body pump. Nuff said!

    Just wanted to shine some light on this product before I call it a day.

    Next time I find slin sane on sale I'm stocking up big time.

    QUESTION

    Can I go higher then 2 caps at a time? I'll probable do it no matter what response I get just wanna see if anyone has anyone tried 3 or 4. I think 4 might be over kill but 3 sounds sweet.
    interesting. i take my last one prebed which is about an hour after my shake. would dosing his way be a better bet meaning dosing before shake?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    interesting. i take my last one prebed which is about an hour after my shake. would dosing his way be a better bet meaning dosing before shake?
    I eat my cottage cheese and drink a casein shake about 10 mins before I hop in bed so I can't really take it after the shake. Maybe dsade could give a better explanation on which is better.

    I took 3 caps last night before my shake and woke up with a full body pump yet again lol this stuff is just to good to be true! A staple for sure


  18. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I eat my cottage cheese and drink a casein shake about 10 mins before I hop in bed so I can't really take it after the shake. Maybe dsade could give a better explanation on which is better.

    I took 3 caps last night before my shake and woke up with a full body pump yet again lol this stuff is just to good to be true! A staple for sure
    Actually, you CAN have your pre-bed dose of Slin-Sane after your shake. Just because it's a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic doesn't mean it should always be dosed 15-30 min pre-meal (although if you can do it this way, do it) - you can dose after meals sometimes if necessity calls for it, and I most certainly have. Not sure you need to be dosing 3 caps a dose, though - 2 caps is adequate enough.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Actually, you CAN have your pre-bed dose of Slin-Sane after your shake. Just because it's a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic doesn't mean it should always be dosed 15-30 min pre-meal (although if you can do it this way, do it) - you can dose after meals sometimes if necessity calls for it, and I most certainly have. Not sure you need to be dosing 3 caps a dose, though - 2 caps os adequate enough.

    ~Rosie~
    I thought they worked best on an empty stomach?


  20. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I thought they worked best on an empty stomach?
    Probably - like most things, but that does not mean it is not going to be effective otherwise. In saying that, my body doesn't respond like everyone else's, so going off my experience with the product may not be the best thing, LOL

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Probably - like most things, but that does not mean it is not going to be effective otherwise. In saying that, my body doesn't respond like everyone else's, so going off my experience with the product may not be the best thing, LOL

    ~Rosie~
    I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

    Thanks


  22. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

    Thanks
    I know what you mean - the same goes for me as well.

    No worries

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

    Thanks
    I agree! If my stomach is empty then I must have just woken up. At 8 meals a day it's hard to find a time when I'm "empty".

    Started my slin sane today. Looking forward to the comparison with Need2Slin which I've run a couple of times in the past. Couldn't pass this up when it was so cheap a while back.
  24. 1 capsule per 50g carbs?


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I tie it to both my total carb intake for that meal, along with TYPES of carbs.

    If I going to be eating doughnuts or candy, I'll take 2-3 Slinesane around 45 minutes prior.

    If I'm going to be eating something like wheat pasta or dark bread, I'll drop 1 capsule per 40-50 grams, and around 25 minutes prior.

    An easy guide is a capsule per 50 grams carbs, and dosage timing depends on what kind of carbs you'll be ingesting - but 30 minutes prior is a good guide.
    I have read in other forums (and I believe on the bottle) 1 pill is good for 100g carbs. Which is correct? Confused...

    Also, I have a whey isolate shake upon waking ~30 minutes before breakfast. What should my timing be in the morning? W/ protein shake?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I have read in other forums (and I believe on the bottle) 1 pill is good for 100g carbs. Which is correct? Confused...

    Also, I have a whey isolate shake upon waking ~30 minutes before breakfast. What should my timing be in the morning? W/ protein shake?
    One capsule will cover you up to 100g of carbohydrates... You can use a capsule with very little CHO, actually. I respond best to a single capsule taken 20 minutes before a meal or shake with 25-35g CHO, so that should speak to the subjectivity of its usage.

    Take the SS 20 minutes before your shake.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recompadrol/slin sane
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 08-15-2011, 07:25 PM
  2. IGF-1 and slin sane
    By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM
  3. slin sane
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in