1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I wish I bought 100 bottles during the new year sale but only bought 3. I've been pretty conservative with them but since I'm down to the last bottle I've been taking 2 caps at a time (1-3 times a day) and the pumps are great and noticed within minutes after finishing my meals. It's like the food goes straight to the muscle.

The best is taking on an empty stomach or before your pre bedtime shake. I wake up with a full body pump. Nuff said!

Just wanted to shine some light on this product before I call it a day.

Next time I find slin sane on sale I'm stocking up big time.

QUESTION

Can I go higher then 2 caps at a time? I'll probable do it no matter what response I get just wanna see if anyone has anyone tried 3 or 4. I think 4 might be over kill but 3 sounds sweet.
    interesting. i take my last one prebed which is about an hour after my shake. would dosing his way be a better bet meaning dosing before shake?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    interesting. i take my last one prebed which is about an hour after my shake. would dosing his way be a better bet meaning dosing before shake?
    I eat my cottage cheese and drink a casein shake about 10 mins before I hop in bed so I can't really take it after the shake. Maybe dsade could give a better explanation on which is better.

I took 3 caps last night before my shake and woke up with a full body pump yet again lol this stuff is just to good to be true! A staple for sure

3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I eat my cottage cheese and drink a casein shake about 10 mins before I hop in bed so I can't really take it after the shake. Maybe dsade could give a better explanation on which is better.

I took 3 caps last night before my shake and woke up with a full body pump yet again lol this stuff is just to good to be true! A staple for sure
    Actually, you CAN have your pre-bed dose of Slin-Sane after your shake. Just because it's a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic doesn't mean it should always be dosed 15-30 min pre-meal (although if you can do it this way, do it) - you can dose after meals sometimes if necessity calls for it, and I most certainly have. Not sure you need to be dosing 3 caps a dose, though - 2 caps is adequate enough.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Actually, you CAN have your pre-bed dose of Slin-Sane after your shake. Just because it's a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic doesn't mean it should always be dosed 15-30 min pre-meal (although if you can do it this way, do it) - you can dose after meals sometimes if necessity calls for it, and I most certainly have. Not sure you need to be dosing 3 caps a dose, though - 2 caps os adequate enough.

~Rosie~
    I thought they worked best on an empty stomach?

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I thought they worked best on an empty stomach?
    Probably - like most things, but that does not mean it is not going to be effective otherwise. In saying that, my body doesn't respond like everyone else's, so going off my experience with the product may not be the best thing, LOL

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Probably - like most things, but that does not mean it is not going to be effective otherwise. In saying that, my body doesn't respond like everyone else's, so going off my experience with the product may not be the best thing, LOL

~Rosie~
    I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

Thanks

7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

I hear ya... Then again I eat every 2 hours (if not more often lol) so my stomach is NEVER really empty besides first thing in the morning. Even then i wake up and drink a shake in the middle of the night.

Thanks
    I know what you mean - the same goes for me as well.

No worries

~Rosie~

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%

Thanks
    I agree! If my stomach is empty then I must have just woken up. At 8 meals a day it's hard to find a time when I'm "empty".

Started my slin sane today. Looking forward to the comparison with Need2Slin which I've run a couple of times in the past. Couldn't pass this up when it was so cheap a while back.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

1 capsule per 50g carbs?

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I tie it to both my total carb intake for that meal, along with TYPES of carbs.

If I going to be eating doughnuts or candy, I'll take 2-3 Slinesane around 45 minutes prior.

If I'm going to be eating something like wheat pasta or dark bread, I'll drop 1 capsule per 40-50 grams, and around 25 minutes prior.

An easy guide is a capsule per 50 grams carbs, and dosage timing depends on what kind of carbs you'll be ingesting - but 30 minutes prior is a good guide.
    I have read in other forums (and I believe on the bottle) 1 pill is good for 100g carbs. Which is correct? Confused...

Also, I have a whey isolate shake upon waking ~30 minutes before breakfast. What should my timing be in the morning? W/ protein shake?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.54%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I have read in other forums (and I believe on the bottle) 1 pill is good for 100g carbs. Which is correct? Confused...

Also, I have a whey isolate shake upon waking ~30 minutes before breakfast. What should my timing be in the morning? W/ protein shake?
    One capsule will cover you up to 100g of carbohydrates... You can use a capsule with very little CHO, actually. I respond best to a single capsule taken 20 minutes before a meal or shake with 25-35g CHO, so that should speak to the subjectivity of its usage.

Take the SS 20 minutes before your shake.
    HYBRID Performance Nutrition
    Mike ~ R/D
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    One capsule will cover you up to 100g of carbohydrates... You can use a capsule with very little CHO, actually. I respond best to a single capsule taken 20 minutes before a meal or shake with 25-35g CHO, so that should speak to the subjectivity of its usage.

Take the SS 20 minutes before your shake.
    I understand what you are saying, but posters above are saying to take 1 cap per 50g carbs, so 2 caps per 100g carbs. Which is correct?
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I understand what you are saying, but posters above are saying to take 1 cap per 50g carbs, so 2 caps per 100g carbs. Which is correct?
    Do what is best for you. You can dose 1-2 caps ~30 min pre-meal containing carbohydrates. If you want to use 2 capsules pre-meal containing >100g of carbohydrates, then do that. Otherwise start by dosing only one cap pre-that-meal and then see if if feels different the next time using 2 caps, and go with the dosing that gives you best effects.

~Rosie~

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

^^^This. Trial and error, my friend!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recompadrol/slin sane
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements