Alpha Burn

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me that Alpha Burn is being re-released....that stacked with Eviscerate tore the fat off my abs....I miss it... Making a comeback? :puppy_dog_eyes:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if you saw something, too, or if you're just asking since Genoymx is bringing a bunch of products back out (which, by the way, is awesome). When I first went into the sale on NYE, a page loaded that had alpha-burn as well as some other products that I didn't think were available. And then, when I tried to get back to it, I couldn't find it.

Foreshadowing??? (I hope so :D)

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
It's on its way back fellas :)

I'll see about the status later tonight.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha-Burn labels arrived today.

The production order has been placed, which means we should have stock within 3 weeks.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alpha-Burn labels arrived today.

The production order has been placed, which means we should have stock within 3 weeks.
DSADE how many mgs of Alpha Burn would be needed to have the alpha blocking effect as 18mgs of regular yohimbe HCL? Is there a way to make that comparison?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE how many mgs of Alpha Burn would be needed to have the alpha blocking effect as 18mgs of regular yohimbe HCL? Is there a way to make that comparison?

Mr.50
Different receptor subtype affinities. Hard to make the comparison, really.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Different receptor subtype affinities. Hard to make the comparison, really.
Well is there a way to determine if alpha-yohimbe will have as profound an effect at blocking the alpha-catacholamine receptor blockade of FFA liberation from fat cells?

I know what sort of fat liberating effects (at least subjectively) 18mgs of yohimbe HCL causes and I am trying to achieve the same effects with alpha-yohimbe

Mr.50

Last edited:
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well is there a way to determine if alpha-yohimbe will have as profound an effect at blocking the alpha-catacholamine receptor blockade of FFA liberation from fat cells?

I know what sort of fat liberating effects (at least subjectively) 18mgs of yohimbe HCL causes and I am trying to achieve the same effects with alpha-yohimbe

Mr.50
Simply blocking the negative feedback look for catecholamines, AY should be about equipotent. I dose much higher simply because the mental effects are so dynamic and pleasant.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Simply blocking the negative feedback look for catecholamines, AY should be about equipotent. I dose much higher simply because the mental effects are so dynamic and pleasant.
Ahhh ok. So how high does a guy like you go (I assume with little to no major side effects) to get such pleasant effects? (oh and at what body weight is that).........just in case I might want to try it! LOL

Mr.50

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I think i used some alphaburn in a stack a few years back which was

TTA/FORSKOLIN/alphaburn.

I still have about a 1/2 bottle of alphaburn. Might have to use that preworkout now that i think about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh ok. So how high does a guy like you go (I assume with little to no major side effects) to get such pleasant effects? (oh and at what body weight is that).........just in case I might want to try it! LOL

Mr.50
I'm at around 223 right now, and I'll take 3 alphaburn in the morning.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok very nice. Monday morning low carb experiment being developed.....LOL

Mr.50
Pop them first then, then let me know what you feel 45 minutes later.

I've known you long enough to think you are going to love this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any caffeine or other stims? Just curious.
Once in a while I'll drop an ephedrine with my HEAT Stack, and I usually get a 24 ounce coffee around 10:30am.

The acute effects of AlphaBurn are in a category of themselves...I usually check emails in the morning, then about 30-45 minutes later I'll jump up in a HUGE wave of motivation.

For extra effect (since Clear Edge is gone...for now) pick up some Cognitive Nutrition Huperzine and Smart Powders Sulbutiamine and ALCAR...you will be in TOP TOP form for the day.

It's my "kick some mental ass" stack.