Alpha Burn

  1. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Exclamation Alpha Burn


    Please tell me that Alpha Burn is being re-released....that stacked with Eviscerate tore the fat off my abs....I miss it... Making a comeback?

  2. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    I don't know if you saw something, too, or if you're just asking since Genoymx is bringing a bunch of products back out (which, by the way, is awesome). When I first went into the sale on NYE, a page loaded that had alpha-burn as well as some other products that I didn't think were available. And then, when I tried to get back to it, I couldn't find it.


    Foreshadowing??? (I hope so )
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. New Member
    XplodeWithMe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'2"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    103
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    45.87%

    It's on its way back fellas

    I'll see about the status later tonight.
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by XplodeWithMe View Post
    It's on its way back fellas

    I'll see about the status later tonight.
    MADE MY DAY!
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Alpha-Burn labels arrived today.

    The production order has been placed, which means we should have stock within 3 weeks.
  6. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Alpha-Burn labels arrived today.

    The production order has been placed, which means we should have stock within 3 weeks.
    DSADE how many mgs of Alpha Burn would be needed to have the alpha blocking effect as 18mgs of regular yohimbe HCL? Is there a way to make that comparison?

    Mr.50
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    DSADE how many mgs of Alpha Burn would be needed to have the alpha blocking effect as 18mgs of regular yohimbe HCL? Is there a way to make that comparison?

    Mr.50
    Different receptor subtype affinities. Hard to make the comparison, really.
  8. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Different receptor subtype affinities. Hard to make the comparison, really.
    Well is there a way to determine if alpha-yohimbe will have as profound an effect at blocking the alpha-catacholamine receptor blockade of FFA liberation from fat cells?

    I know what sort of fat liberating effects (at least subjectively) 18mgs of yohimbe HCL causes and I am trying to achieve the same effects with alpha-yohimbe

    Mr.50
    Last edited by Mr.50; 01-07-2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Addition
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Well is there a way to determine if alpha-yohimbe will have as profound an effect at blocking the alpha-catacholamine receptor blockade of FFA liberation from fat cells?

    I know what sort of fat liberating effects (at least subjectively) 18mgs of yohimbe HCL causes and I am trying to achieve the same effects with alpha-yohimbe

    Mr.50
    Simply blocking the negative feedback look for catecholamines, AY should be about equipotent. I dose much higher simply because the mental effects are so dynamic and pleasant.
  10. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Simply blocking the negative feedback look for catecholamines, AY should be about equipotent. I dose much higher simply because the mental effects are so dynamic and pleasant.
    Ahhh ok. So how high does a guy like you go (I assume with little to no major side effects) to get such pleasant effects? (oh and at what body weight is that).........just in case I might want to try it! LOL

    Mr.50
  11. Senior Member
    msucurt's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,514
    Rep Power
    1798
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    7.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I think i used some alphaburn in a stack a few years back which was

    TTA/FORSKOLIN/alphaburn.

    I still have about a 1/2 bottle of alphaburn. Might have to use that preworkout now that i think about it.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Ahhh ok. So how high does a guy like you go (I assume with little to no major side effects) to get such pleasant effects? (oh and at what body weight is that).........just in case I might want to try it! LOL

    Mr.50
    I'm at around 223 right now, and I'll take 3 alphaburn in the morning.
  13. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm at around 223 right now, and I'll take 3 alphaburn in the morning.
    Ok very nice. Monday morning low carb experiment being developed.....LOL

    Mr.50
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Ok very nice. Monday morning low carb experiment being developed.....LOL

    Mr.50
    Pop them first then, then let me know what you feel 45 minutes later.

    I've known you long enough to think you are going to love this.
  15. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1863
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Pop them first then, then let me know what you feel 45 minutes later.

    I've known you long enough to think you are going to love this.
    Ha ha. WILL DO.

    Mr.50
  16. New Member
    papagunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'm at around 223 right now, and I'll take 3 alphaburn in the morning.
    Any caffeine or other stims? Just curious.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Any caffeine or other stims? Just curious.
    Once in a while I'll drop an ephedrine with my HEAT Stack, and I usually get a 24 ounce coffee around 10:30am.

    The acute effects of AlphaBurn are in a category of themselves...I usually check emails in the morning, then about 30-45 minutes later I'll jump up in a HUGE wave of motivation.

    For extra effect (since Clear Edge is gone...for now) pick up some Cognitive Nutrition Huperzine and Smart Powders Sulbutiamine and ALCAR...you will be in TOP TOP form for the day.

    It's my "kick some mental ass" stack.
  18. New Member
    papagunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    161
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    56.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's my "kick some mental ass" stack.
    Wish I would've been aware of that stack for my second semester junior year, haha.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. wha can I stack with Alpha Burn from Rpn??
    By 805bgtymer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:05 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in