Protocol and PLCAR

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

ok so in jan i plan to give PLCAR and Protocol a shot. I've got 200g of RPN's PLCAR and 2 tubs of Cherry Protocol.

I was just going to follow the suggested dosing on the labels but thought i'd ask here to see what ppl are saying.

I've never used PLCAR before so was going to start with 1.5g twice a day, morning pre breakfast then pre workout?

Type of training i'll be doing is plyometrics and running lots. Running 4 times a week anything from 5km-15km per session. Circuits 3 times a week, 4 if time allows.

Mainly wanting to increase endurance and recovery :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran this combo and you will def enjoy! PLcar is an amazing compound, and goes very well with Protocol. Hopefully Genomyx puts the bulk powder back in sometime

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I think there was some talk of the bulk powder coming back. Started them both today :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The taste alone sure wakes you up in the morning..lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're trying to have the Genomyx PLCAR out within the next 6 weeks. Production schedule and r&d have us running ragged.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
We're trying to have the Genomyx PLCAR out within the next 6 weeks. Production schedule and r&d have us running ragged.
I cant wait for PLCAR to be back! What are you thinkn for size/price? It will def be another hot seller

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant wait for PLCAR to be back! What are you thinkn for size/price? It will def be another hot seller
We have had a price increase, but we're still looking at 100 gram containers, around $25.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
We have had a price increase, but we're still looking at 100 gram containers, around $25.
Considering that straight PLCAR is near impossible to find, and that 100g can last atleast a few months with dosing-I think thats a great price even if it was 30 dollars