Weight loss stacks

1. Weight loss stacks

Hey guys, just wondering what kinda stacks you might be putting together for a New Year's sale geared towards dropping some pudge. I remember it being mentioned somewhere, but drawing a blank now. Thanks!!

2. I got the TT33 ,Adipoxil stack on sale ,and then the Lean Extrem to follow up!!

3. We're going to have a DCP/Heat Stack special, and another special involving Eviscerate.
    •   

4. Sweet, thanks for the update there big fella. I thought I remembered something along those lines. Think I'll give all three of those a go.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're going to have a DCP/Heat Stack special, and another special involving Eviscerate.
    Are you going to be throwing in a couple towel's with this stack

But seriously some Genomyx towels would be pretty cool....with that cool logo and all......

6. Thats really not a bad idea. ^^^^

7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We're going to have a DCP/Heat Stack special, and another special involving Eviscerate.
    Looks like my christmas list just got longer
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How about putting all those three together for one amazing cutting stack deal.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    When? When is DCP back? I need this!

10. Quote Originally Posted by DCbuilder View Post
    When? When is DCP back? I need this!
    Hoping by first week in January.

11. Quote Originally Posted by r6lift View Post
    How about putting all those three together for one amazing cutting stack deal.
    That's what I was thinking earlier!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    That's what I was thinking earlier!!
    That's what I had in mind right away when I thought of Genomyx X-mas/ New Year's sale. Hopefully the reps will see this and make it possible.

13. Yeah, coming off a stim based kinda cut, so this would be very welcome. The Smolder would have some in it, but nothing like what I was using.

14. genomyx reps, any word yet on what x-mas deals are coming out?

15. Yeah, I've got some money burning a hole in my wallet. Finally, getting some time off after all the over time to spend the money I made. Actually, pretty excited about this stack. I've used and am currently using the old Eviscerate, and I love it!! HEAT, DCP and Smolder would be too sweet. Guess I could add Slin-Sane in the mix as well. Inquiring minds wanna know!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thats really not a bad idea. ^^^^
    I'd rock 'em without hesitation.

17. I think I'm going to try heat/erase with smolder. Maybe some thermogum too. Any ideas on that?

18. Sounds like a pretty good stack to me.

19. Countin' down the days til' the New Year's sale!!

20. Any news on DCP!!!

21. I tried HEAT with RPM....I like big time.

Still sweatin like a pig.

22. Yeah minor set back. Look for it in the Week 2 sale. Both DCP and Eviscerate wont make it untilt he second week. If you guys cant hang tight for one extra week the wait will be well worth it. I know Im counting on DCP/HEAT to get me ready for the Arnolds.

23. So what will the stack sale consists of specifically? Got little behind with the updates. Dcp/heat/smolder? Hope it is. Smolder is rockin my socks

24. Hope so!! Seems to be the one thread I keep coming back to as of late. I have high hopes for this stack!! Needs a catchy name though.

25. Well there will be a DCP/HEAT stack for sure. From what I was told thre will be a DCP/HEAT/Eviscerate stack as well but Im not 100% sure it that will make it the second week or not, In regards to pricing Im not sure. You know Nutraplanet will offer a crazy price for the sale.

26. Thanks for the update. Hoping the 3 of em' come in at a killer price point.

27. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Thanks for the update. Hoping the 3 of em' come in at a killer price point.
    Yeah man, thats what im hoping for too. We'll just have to wait and see. Can't wwait.

28. definitely going to get this stack haha

29. Picked up some HEAT and Slin Sane already, just get me some DCP pronto
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

30. Yeah, I'm waiting on the three stack attack.

31. Hope it will be at Nutra by Next this week.

32. Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Hope it will be at Nutra by Next this week.
    That makes two of us!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Unbelievable fat loss stacks!
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:30 AM
  2. Best Ph's for cutting weight/weight loss
    By ftwrestler in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:37 PM