Weight loss stacks

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering what kinda stacks you might be putting together for a New Year's sale geared towards dropping some pudge. I remember it being mentioned somewhere, but drawing a blank now. Thanks!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I got the TT33 ,Adipoxil stack on sale ,and then the Lean Extrem to follow up!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We're going to have a DCP/Heat Stack special, and another special involving Eviscerate.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, thanks for the update there big fella. I thought I remembered something along those lines. Think I'll give all three of those a go.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
We're going to have a DCP/Heat Stack special, and another special involving Eviscerate.
Are you going to be throwing in a couple towel's with this stack :firedevil:

But seriously some Genomyx towels would be pretty cool....with that cool logo and all......

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like my christmas list just got longer :bling:

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
How about putting all those three together for one amazing cutting stack deal. :):)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, coming off a stim based kinda cut, so this would be very welcome. The Smolder would have some in it, but nothing like what I was using.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
genomyx reps, any word yet on what x-mas deals are coming out?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've got some money burning a hole in my wallet. Finally, getting some time off after all the over time to spend the money I made. Actually, pretty excited about this stack. I've used and am currently using the old Eviscerate, and I love it!! HEAT, DCP and Smolder would be too sweet. Guess I could add Slin-Sane in the mix as well. Inquiring minds wanna know!!

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
I think I'm going to try heat/erase with smolder. Maybe some thermogum too. Any ideas on that?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Countin' down the days til' the New Year's sale!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I tried HEAT with RPM....I like big time.

Still sweatin like a pig.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah minor set back. Look for it in the Week 2 sale. Both DCP and Eviscerate wont make it untilt he second week. If you guys cant hang tight for one extra week the wait will be well worth it. I know Im counting on DCP/HEAT to get me ready for the Arnolds.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
So what will the stack sale consists of specifically? Got little behind with the updates. Dcp/heat/smolder? Hope it is. Smolder is rockin my socks :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hope so!! Seems to be the one thread I keep coming back to as of late. I have high hopes for this stack!! Needs a catchy name though.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well there will be a DCP/HEAT stack for sure. From what I was told thre will be a DCP/HEAT/Eviscerate stack as well but Im not 100% sure it that will make it the second week or not, In regards to pricing Im not sure. You know Nutraplanet will offer a crazy price for the sale.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. Hoping the 3 of em' come in at a killer price point.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up some HEAT and Slin Sane already, just get me some DCP pronto

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm waiting on the three stack attack.