Full Writeup...H.E.A.T. Stack

glendr1

Awards
H.E.A.T. STACK for Fat Loss, Full Write up Body of Evidence by Fitport

Check out marc's other articles as well...it's a gold mine of info. He has a newsletter that I would highly recommend signing up for.
I already use thermogum and your B 12 strips daily and it is a great combo for mood and energy.

I just ordered a bottle of HEAT. I hope it works well with the other 2 and keeps me moving forward to my BF% goal, which is 6%. I am at 15% right now and have about 15lbs or so to go to reach 6%.

Thank you for coming out with this new product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already use thermogum and your B 12 strips daily and it is a great combo for mood and energy.

I just ordered a bottle of HEAT. I hope it works well with the other 2 and keeps me moving forward to my BF% goal, which is 6%. I am at 15% right now and have about 15lbs or so to go to reach 6%.

Thank you for coming out with this new product.
Are you shooting for Spring/summer at 6%?

glendr1

Awards
Are you shooting for Spring/summer at 6%?
No sir. I'm trying to get there now, but it might take me that long depending how long it takes from where I am now.

It is a personal goal, not for anything official. I am hoping HEAT helps me get there. I'm about to find out because I got an email saying it was shipped today and I should get it Fri or Sat.

Thermogum and the B-12 strips are awesome! I keep looking on Thermogum's website because I want to try out the banana flavor. I believe I have had each of the cinnamon batches. The latest is definately the best. It has a great cinnamon flavor and doesn't breakup like the first one or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No sir. I'm trying to get there now, but it might take me that long depending how long it takes from where I am now.

It is a personal goal, not for anything official. I am hoping HEAT helps me get there. I'm about to find out because I got an email saying it was shipped today and I should get it Fri or Sat.

Thermogum and the B-12 strips are awesome! I keep looking on Thermogum's website because I want to try out the banana flavor. I believe I have had each of the cinnamon batches. The latest is definately the best. It has a great cinnamon flavor and doesn't breakup like the first one or so.
That batch took a LOT of work to perfect.

Banana is still a long ways off, honestly. We've been unable to pick up a major distributor and so our volume is not sufficient to justify a flavor expansion yet.