Full Writeup...H.E.A.T. Stack

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Full Writeup...H.E.A.T. Stack

H.E.A.T. STACK for Fat Loss, Full Write up Body of Evidence by Fitport

Check out marc's other articles as well...it's a gold mine of info. He has a newsletter that I would highly recommend signing up for.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.08%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    H.E.A.T. STACK for Fat Loss, Full Write up Body of Evidence by Fitport

Check out marc's other articles as well...it's a gold mine of info. He has a newsletter that I would highly recommend signing up for.
    I already use thermogum and your B 12 strips daily and it is a great combo for mood and energy.

I just ordered a bottle of HEAT. I hope it works well with the other 2 and keeps me moving forward to my BF% goal, which is 6%. I am at 15% right now and have about 15lbs or so to go to reach 6%.

Thank you for coming out with this new product.
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great info presented. I need to try HEAT.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    I already use thermogum and your B 12 strips daily and it is a great combo for mood and energy.

I just ordered a bottle of HEAT. I hope it works well with the other 2 and keeps me moving forward to my BF% goal, which is 6%. I am at 15% right now and have about 15lbs or so to go to reach 6%.

Thank you for coming out with this new product.
    Are you shooting for Spring/summer at 6%?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.08%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Are you shooting for Spring/summer at 6%?
    No sir. I'm trying to get there now, but it might take me that long depending how long it takes from where I am now.

It is a personal goal, not for anything official. I am hoping HEAT helps me get there. I'm about to find out because I got an email saying it was shipped today and I should get it Fri or Sat.

Thermogum and the B-12 strips are awesome! I keep looking on Thermogum's website because I want to try out the banana flavor. I believe I have had each of the cinnamon batches. The latest is definately the best. It has a great cinnamon flavor and doesn't breakup like the first one or so.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.31%

Quote Originally Posted by glendr1 View Post
    No sir. I'm trying to get there now, but it might take me that long depending how long it takes from where I am now.

It is a personal goal, not for anything official. I am hoping HEAT helps me get there. I'm about to find out because I got an email saying it was shipped today and I should get it Fri or Sat.

Thermogum and the B-12 strips are awesome! I keep looking on Thermogum's website because I want to try out the banana flavor. I believe I have had each of the cinnamon batches. The latest is definately the best. It has a great cinnamon flavor and doesn't breakup like the first one or so.
    That batch took a LOT of work to perfect.

Banana is still a long ways off, honestly. We've been unable to pick up a major distributor and so our volume is not sufficient to justify a flavor expansion yet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H.E.A.T. Stack short writeup
    By dsade in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. Core ZAP: The Writeup
    By dbc5 in forum Core Nutritionals
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 07:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 11:00 AM