dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I was almost asked to leave the gym due to excessive sweating. It was like trying to lift on a frickin Slip-n-Slide.

Side note...take in a small amount of preworkout carbs...I had a hell of a blood sugar drop, though to be fair I am fighting a low-grade cold.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
That's good to know, alpha-y makes me sweat like mad....I can only imagine the HEAT/DCP combo :firedevil: . Hopefully you had a changeout of clothing before the ride home.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My gym clothes are soaked, and the t-shirt I changed into needs to hit the clothes hamper, ASAP...talk about stank.

My body temp is just now coming down, 3.5 hours after dosing.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
DCP on its own has me soaked after intense circuit training lol. I'll have to give HEAT a blast sometime !

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old HEAT and DCP used to make me sweat like fat kid on meth. I can only imagine how much the cap and other new goodies increase this.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, fat kid on meth...

Both DCP and HEAT had me sweating sitting in class back in the days.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still had half a bottle of the old HEAT in the freezer, so popped 3 of em with an aT2 and good lord, the wife wouldnt get near me... I was sweating eating my cheerios! :D

Looking forward to picking up the new DCP with it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thermogenic effects that are demonstrated by utilizing DCP and HEAT stack are unreal.

Sweating like a pig is an understatement. I love it! :D

-John

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
The thermogenic effects that are demonstrated by utilizing DCP and HEAT stack are unreal.

Sweating like a pig is an understatement. I love it! :D

-John
or like a fat kid on meth *Rodja gets the credit for that one*

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I am talking about, all that without crazy amounts of caffeine and 1,3 dimeth! Mental note, next order pick up HEAT stack and beg DSADE for some DCP.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
This is what I am talking about, all that without crazy amounts of caffeine and 1,3 dimeth! Mental note, next order pick up HEAT stack and beg DSADE for some DCP.
Alpha-y just gives me super focus.

I'm pretty convinced that HEAT has to be far less taxing on your adrenals than a conventional stim as well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or like a fat kid on meth *Rodja gets the credit for that one*
I concede...

This is why I recruited him with Primordial! :D

Meth is bad.....m'kay? :439:

-John

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been hearing about DCP so much that I really can't wait to see when it's re-released. I'm so giddy :D

and shoutout to John for the Mackey reference :cheers:

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
ive been sweating like a mofo using dcp and alpha burn

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
ive been sweating like a mofo using dcp and alpha burn
this is the stack I've been Using with great success and yes, lots of sweat.

Side note: I have a couple DCP bottles (sealed) that I wouldnt mind selling/ trading to/with reputable members.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got some H.E.A.T. headed my way, but will hold off on it till I can stack it with DCP :sgrin:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I managed to get ahold of DCP and have some HEAT on the way. ETA for cutting: 6 weeks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will probably hold the DCP and HEAT stack for after my cycle. Put on some more muscle then cut back down for the summer.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In have a DCP/HEAT stack log to come starting on monday. I'd like to thank Matt and Genomyx for the opportunity to log this!

This stack is amazing; I can't wait!

-John

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to get heat (shipped out Wed) still have 2 bottles of DCP on hand just waiting

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight I was almost asked to leave the gym due to excessive sweating. It was like trying to lift on a frickin Slip-n-Slide.

Side note...take in a small amount of preworkout carbs...I had a hell of a blood sugar drop, though to be fair I am fighting a low-grade cold.
What kind of gym do you workout at? I sweat like a whore in church never had any probs at any gym.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Quick question would you recommend using DCP/Heat stack on cycle? in pct ?or after pct?

Planning a big cut to start probably in feb....gonna use PP Tbol/Cel Fura A/PP Dermacrine for 6 weeks so didn't know where the heat/dcp stack would fit in? Thanks fellas

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question would you recommend using DCP/Heat stack on cycle? in pct ?or after pct?

Planning a big cut to start probably in feb....gonna use PP Tbol/Cel Fura A/PP Dermacrine for 6 weeks so didn't know where the heat/dcp stack would fit in? Thanks fellas
Well, if you're running a cut and/or recomp on-cycle, then the HEAT/DCP stack would fit in perfectly. If not, then save it for after PCT. BTW, it's very, very hard to get some DCP right and rather pricey.

jdrannin1

Awards

You can use it whenever. Just make sure to take a good anti-oxidant if you're going to use it on cycle.

NOxidant is a good one.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmm....will pick up heat. I have 8 bottles of DCP..:twisted:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In have a DCP/HEAT stack log to come starting on monday. I'd like to thank Matt and Genomyx for the opportunity to log this!

-John
No problem bro. Its an Honor to have you log our products.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-John
<-------------------- Jealous

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of gym do you workout at? I sweat like a whore in church never had any probs at any gym.
It was hyperbole....I always carry a paper towel with me and wipe off all the equipment. I must have gone through 7 towels through a 45 minute workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

DCP/HEAT Stack is perfect on cycle, as stims tend to increase BP issues. COmbine with high-dose fish oil or, preferably Krillipid.

During PCT will work also, given a good PCT Regimen. Lean Xtreme would be my go-to third product for fat control.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
If I dose heat upon wakening how long do I have to wait to take a small dose of carbs from my pre-workout(10-15gr)? Is 40 mins long enough?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I dose heat upon wakening how long do I have to wait to take a small dose of carbs from my pre-workout(10-15gr)? Is 40 mins long enough?
That's not much sugar at all...40 minutes should be fine.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::sigh::: I can't believe I am posting this...

ATTENTION: HEAT Stack is a Thermogenic formula. It converts body fat into body heat. Yes, you will sweat more. Yes, you will get warm - possibly even uncomfortably so. Yes, leaning out takes sacrifice of comfort...you either suck it up, or stay fat.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ATTENTION: HEAT Stack is a Thermogenic formula. It converts body fat into body heat. Yes, you will sweat more. Yes, you will get warm - possibly even uncomfortably so. Yes, leaning out takes sacrifice of comfort...you either suck it up, or stay fat.
Oh damn that means Im going to be a facking furnace then with all the body fat I have :sgrin:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh damn that means Im going to be a facking furnace then with all the body fat I have :sgrin:
Try to cut down on the BRAINS! (referring to your AVI, for when you change it)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:sad3:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established

Think of it as fat leaving the body in liquid form. Maybe that will make it more comfortable.....

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Should be part of Nutraplanets second week New year sale.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be part of Nutraplanets second week New year sale.
:smileeek::smileeek::smileeek::smileeek::smileeek:

:woohoo: