DCP/HEAT Stack warning

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    What kind of gym do you workout at? I sweat like a whore in church never had any probs at any gym.
    It was hyperbole....I always carry a paper towel with me and wipe off all the equipment. I must have gone through 7 towels through a 45 minute workout.
    •   

2. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Quick question would you recommend using DCP/Heat stack on cycle? in pct ?or after pct?

Planning a big cut to start probably in feb....gonna use PP Tbol/Cel Fura A/PP Dermacrine for 6 weeks so didn't know where the heat/dcp stack would fit in? Thanks fellas
    DCP/HEAT Stack is perfect on cycle, as stims tend to increase BP issues. COmbine with high-dose fish oil or, preferably Krillipid.

During PCT will work also, given a good PCT Regimen. Lean Xtreme would be my go-to third product for fat control.

3. If I dose heat upon wakening how long do I have to wait to take a small dose of carbs from my pre-workout(10-15gr)? Is 40 mins long enough?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    If I dose heat upon wakening how long do I have to wait to take a small dose of carbs from my pre-workout(10-15gr)? Is 40 mins long enough?
    That's not much sugar at all...40 minutes should be fine.
    •   

5. ::: I can't believe I am posting this...

ATTENTION: HEAT Stack is a Thermogenic formula. It converts body fat into body heat. Yes, you will sweat more. Yes, you will get warm - possibly even uncomfortably so. Yes, leaning out takes sacrifice of comfort...you either suck it up, or stay fat.

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ::: I can't believe I am posting this...

ATTENTION: HEAT Stack is a Thermogenic formula. It converts body fat into body heat. Yes, you will sweat more. Yes, you will get warm - possibly even uncomfortably so. Yes, leaning out takes sacrifice of comfort...you either suck it up, or stay fat.
    Oh damn that means Im going to be a facking furnace then with all the body fat I have

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh damn that means Im going to be a facking furnace then with all the body fat I have
    Try to cut down on the BRAINS! (referring to your AVI, for when you change it)

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

Think of it as fat leaving the body in liquid form. Maybe that will make it more comfortable.....

10. Bumping this ,any word on DCP YET!!??

11. Should be part of Nutraplanets second week New year sale.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HEAT STACK $22.99
    By HYBRID in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 03:30 AM
  2. HEAT stack Q
    By tnubs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 05:52 PM