H.E.A.T. Stack..IN STOCK/SHIPPING

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

H.E.A.T. Stack..IN STOCK/SHIPPING

Heat Stack is now shipping!

Nutraplanet's stock is actively shipping. To reward everyone for their patience and support of Genomyx, we have allowed the intro price to remain until the initial shipment of stock is sold out.

I believe they have around 40 more units at this price, then it goes up to regular price.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Damn... you all put Piperine in it? Man, i was looking forward to it.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Damn... you all put Piperine in it? Man, i was looking forward to it.
    A small amount to assist with MAO inhibition.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    A small amount to assist with MAO inhibition.
    Understood. I avoid it as a personal choice, but the new formula looks leaps and bounds ahead of even the old formula. I like the new additions.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Understood. I avoid it as a personal choice, but the new formula looks leaps and bounds ahead of even the old formula. I like the new additions.
    Thanks..it was like being in a candy store, but then having to pick the very best to go in.

If I had an unlimited budget (and people could swallow VW-sized capules) I would have thrown a bunch more stuff in there, but I whittled it down to the most effective.

Now...hurry up DCP!!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thanks..it was like being in a candy store, but then having to pick the very best to go in.

If I had an unlimited budget (and people could swallow VW-sized capules) I would have thrown a bunch more stuff in there, but I whittled it down to the most effective.

Now...hurry up DCP!!
    As long as it didnt end up like MP's Shred Matrix, with an outstanding 59 ingredients.

If DCP 2.0 is anywhere near the original, I will take a truckload. I think DCP was a "Staple" of mine!
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

As long as it didnt end up like MP's Shred Matrix, with an outstanding 59 ingredients.

If DCP 2.0 is anywhere near the original, I will take a truckload. I think DCP was a "Staple" of mine!
    DCP 2.0 will definitely be excellent...however you might be interested in the last 2 batches of dcp 1.0 due out early January.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I highly advise those that haven't used either DCP or the H.E.A.T stack yet to utilize them during your next cut. The effects these products provide are nothing short of amazing. When I heard the Genomynx had acquired Matt and many of his formulations, I was absolutely thrilled. This has instantly made Genomynx one of my favorite companies.

I will make sure to take advantage of the last few batches of DCP 1.0. It doesn't get any better in terms of a non-stim fat burner that stacks well will so many products.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I highly advise those that haven't used either DCP or the H.E.A.T stack yet to utilize them during your next cut. The effects these products provide are nothing short of amazing. When I heard the Genomynx had acquired Matt and many of his formulations, I was absolutely thrilled. This has instantly made Genomynx one of my favorite companies.

I will make sure to take advantage of the last few batches of DCP 1.0. It doesn't get any better in terms of a non-stim fat burner that stacks well will so many products.

-John
  10. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

These are going to be gone in the next day or so. Great price while it lasts
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Answers

DCP 2.0 will definitely be excellent...however you might be interested in the last 2 batches of dcp 1.0 due out early January.
    DCP 1.0 nice I still have 2 bottles left but will order more. Nexer have to many I have learned last time it was OOS for awhile
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. H.E.A.T. Stack..IN STOCK/SHIPPING
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2010, 11:09 PM