dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heat Stack is now shipping!

Nutraplanet's stock is actively shipping. To reward everyone for their patience and support of Genomyx, we have allowed the intro price to remain until the initial shipment of stock is sold out.

I believe they have around 40 more units at this price, then it goes up to regular price.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn... you all put Piperine in it? Man, i was looking forward to it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A small amount to assist with MAO inhibition.
Understood. I avoid it as a personal choice, but the new formula looks leaps and bounds ahead of even the old formula. I like the new additions.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understood. I avoid it as a personal choice, but the new formula looks leaps and bounds ahead of even the old formula. I like the new additions.
Thanks..it was like being in a candy store, but then having to pick the very best to go in.

If I had an unlimited budget (and people could swallow VW-sized capules) I would have thrown a bunch more stuff in there, but I whittled it down to the most effective.

Now...hurry up DCP!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks..it was like being in a candy store, but then having to pick the very best to go in.

If I had an unlimited budget (and people could swallow VW-sized capules) I would have thrown a bunch more stuff in there, but I whittled it down to the most effective.

Now...hurry up DCP!!
As long as it didnt end up like MP's Shred Matrix, with an outstanding 59 ingredients. :D

If DCP 2.0 is anywhere near the original, I will take a truckload. I think DCP was a "Staple" of mine! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As long as it didnt end up like MP's Shred Matrix, with an outstanding 59 ingredients. :D

If DCP 2.0 is anywhere near the original, I will take a truckload. I think DCP was a "Staple" of mine! :D
DCP 2.0 will definitely be excellent...however you might be interested in the last 2 batches of dcp 1.0 due out early January. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I highly advise those that haven't used either DCP or the H.E.A.T stack yet to utilize them during your next cut. The effects these products provide are nothing short of amazing. When I heard the Genomynx had acquired Matt and many of his formulations, I was absolutely thrilled. This has instantly made Genomynx one of my favorite companies. :D

I will make sure to take advantage of the last few batches of DCP 1.0. It doesn't get any better in terms of a non-stim fat burner that stacks well will so many products.

-John

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I highly advise those that haven't used either DCP or the H.E.A.T stack yet to utilize them during your next cut. The effects these products provide are nothing short of amazing. When I heard the Genomynx had acquired Matt and many of his formulations, I was absolutely thrilled. This has instantly made Genomynx one of my favorite companies. :D

I will make sure to take advantage of the last few batches of DCP 1.0. It doesn't get any better in terms of a non-stim fat burner that stacks well will so many products.

-John
:head:

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These are going to be gone in the next day or so. Great price while it lasts

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
DCP 2.0 will definitely be excellent...however you might be interested in the last 2 batches of dcp 1.0 due out early January. :)
DCP 1.0 :bigeyes2: nice I still have 2 bottles left but will order more. Nexer have to many I have learned last time it was OOS for awhile