Rosie's Review of Eviscerate Smolder

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was one of those who used the very FIRST Eviscerate Smolder betas, and I had two small tubes of it . . .

What is it?

* Burn Fat, but without the "Burning" Sensation
* Reduce Stubborn Fat Deposits
* Reduce The Appearance of Cellulite
* Enhance Definition
* Shed Excess Water
* Increase Vascularity

For more information on the product, please review Genomyx: Eviscerate Smolder

Smell: 8/10. Smells the same as Eviscerate - strongly like coffee.

Feel: 9/10. This is where Eviscerate Smolder shines over the original Eviscerate. On application, there was an icy wind across my skin where I applied the Eviscerate Smolder, and later a faint icy burn/smolder, and then nothing. When I got warm or hot, I could feel that faint smolder - otherwise I felt nothing, which was GREAT. The second bottle/tube of Eviscerate Smolder had the same icy feeling blow on the application areas as the first one did, but there was NO smolder or burn with it.

Spreadability: 10/10. Eviscerate Smolder spread over my skin quite well. There was no residue after application. I used four pumps - one for the front of my midsection, one for the back of my core, and one for each thigh. My first tube lasted me ~2 weeks, after which I got better at applying the minimal amount to cover the greatest area, and the second tube lasted me TWICE as long (which technically makes it using LESS Eviscerate Smolder during the second tube) - the Eviscerate Smolder in the second bottle was also more runny than it was in the first, which makes a difference in how much each pump spread.

Body Composition: 8/10. To understand how good my body composition effects actually were, you have to see what my training was like over the time using Eviscerate Smolder (since it is my training and not my nutrition that predominantly determines my leanness): 1. The week post-competition I did two resistance sessions and four cardio sessions; 2. The second week post-competition I did Maintenance training; 3. The third week post-competition I did four resistance sessions and six cardio sessions; 4. The fourth week post-competition I did Maintenance training; 5. The fifth week post-competition I did four resistance sessions and six cardio sessions; 6. The sixth week post competition I did Maintenance training. When I started Eviscerate Smolder, I had just been dieting for a week, training for several weeks at levels well over Maintenance training - which is why I used my body statistics at the end of the first week post-competition as my 'baseline' to go from. 'Baseline' was 111.4 pounds at 9% bodyfat. For two weeks my scale weight and body composition increased, coming out at 122.4 pounds and 10.1% bodyfat at the end of my third week post-competition. The next two weeks saw a body composition decrease, coming out at 115 pounds and 9.5% bodyfat. The last two weeks on Eviscerate Smolder saw a gradual increase again in body composition, bringing me out at 9.9% bodyfat at 119 pounds, leaving me with a final gain of pounds at a ratio of 3 to 1 increase in lean mass (+ 5.845 pounds) and bodyfat (+ 1.755 pounds) respectively, making for a reasonable recomp with not much fat gain . . . My girths did not change at all, with my clothes fitting BETTER, which is interesting . . . Please note that for the first four weeks of using Eviscerate Smolder, I was also using Triazole, and the last two weeks, I was using Erase, so not all of my results can be attributed solely to the Eviscerate Smolder . . .

Diuretic Effects: 9/10. Eviscerate Smolder definitely exerts a diuretic effect, and unlike the original Eviscerate, there was minimal to NO water retention while I was using it, despite my very high carbohydrate consumption during the majority of my time using it.

Vascularity: 5/10. As with the original Eviscerate, Eviscerate Smolder did not make a difference to my vascularity, and did not increase it either on application or during exercise - NOT an issue though, since I did not use Eviscerate Smolder for this purpose.

Other Effects: 10/10. I used Eviscerate Smolder with the Flawless/Flawless: IRDT (once my original Flawless had run out). When I started using the Eviscerate Smolder/Flawless combination, I had quite bad burn marks on my stomach from using a scalding hot wheatie almost daily for a couple of months prior (due to my painful and upset stomach during that time). After 11 days, the burn marks had lightened considerably, fading them almost to nothing in two weeks, and after 5-6 weeks of applying this combination once daily, the burn marks were GONE!

Overall: 9/10. The period in which I used Eviscerate Smolder was very UNcharacteristic of me, and I was UNcommonly inconsistent, with my training and nutrition unusual and all over the place - Maintenance one week and barely anything the next re training and eating well one week and terribly the next re nutrition. NOTHING went as planned and everything was readjusted and readjusted again over that period from what my goals, etc. were at the start of my usage of Eviscerate Smolder. Although I do not feel that I gave Eviscerate Smolder a fair trial, those six weeks that I used it have allowed me to see what effects it has in an IMperfect situation, and re body composition - which is the predominant reason for using Eviscerate Smolder - show that the product DOES indeed work, and that, in a PERFECT environment re training and nutritional control, it would give even better results, withOUT the unwanted effects (even though they only lasted whilst using the product and went away within a few days of stopping it) that the original Eviscerate had . . .

Would I use again? Yes. No hesitation. With the original DermaTherm no longer being available, Eviscerate Smolder is the best "fat loss" topical on the market, IMO - not only does it provide the effects of Eviscerate (which I considered the best topical on the market once the original DermaTherm was no longer available), but it does not burn and have the other effects such as water retention that the original Eviscerate did.

Would I recommend? Generally I would NOT recommend a topical fat loss product for those looking at "cutting" (unless one is relatively lean to begin with and just wants to lose that last 1-2% BF, then I wouldn't recommend at all) - I would recommend making sure that their NUTRITION was targeted at fat loss, with their TRAINING structured appropriately, before considering a fat loss supplement/product. In saying that, if diet and exercise were right, then just that little something extra could be recommended . . . As also shown with my results, I would recommend Eviscerate Smolder to anyone looking at RECOMPING or minimizing fat gain during a "bulk" . . .

Comparison to the original Eviscerate. Eviscerate Smolder is a lighter colour than Eviscerate. Goes on just as easily as Eviscerate, albeit a little runnier (i.e. without as much thickness/body). Unlike Eviscerate, it left an ICY wind across the skin where it was applied, with a faint icy burn and that is it - no extreme burning and feeling like I want to roll around naked outside in the snow like there was with the original Eviscerate (from my second tube on - there was NO burn with my FIRST tube and experience of it, which is interesting).

This review can also be found at post #84 of my log, The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum of the Supplements forum.

jdrannin1

Awards
Jesus...what a review.

I think I speak from everyone at Genomyx when I say thank you for the effort you put into these reviews. Outstanding job.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Rosie is a fukking beast when it comes to giving reviews!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus...what a review.

I think I speak from everyone at Genomyx when I say thank you for the effort you put into these reviews. Outstanding job.
No worries - I don't see the point in doing a review unless it's thorough, because the purpose for them is to let others know about your experience, so that they can make an informed decision on whether or not that product is for them, and whether or not to use it :)

Matt and Armando have both been very good to me, and I stand behind every innovation that comes from Matt, because I know his formulations work, and very well for me. I miss RPN, but Genomyx is a new start and will only get better and better, and I fully support them!

~Rosie~

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you're really burning through our product line. :D

love your reviews, rosie... thank you!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you're really burning through our product line. :D

love your reviews, rosie... thank you!
I sure am - and plan on keeping it up :D I can't wait for the rest of the RPN skincare line to come out under Genomyx :)

~Rosie~

gainweightnow

gainweightnow

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great review, really looking forward to using this :)

paul2009

Awards
I sure am - and plan on keeping it up :D I can't wait for the rest of the RPN skincare line to come out under Genomyx :)

~Rosie~

Hi, Rosie, I was wondering if you were able to try smolder on the face. Does it work? Also you mentioned that you used the original eviscerate on your face awhile back. Could you share if it was effective? Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, Rosie, I was wondering if you were able to try smolder on the face. Does it work? Also you mentioned that you used the original eviscerate on your face awhile back. Could you share if it was effective? Thanks!
I did not use Eviscerate Smolder on my face, no - there was no reason to. However, if you do, I don't see why it wouldn't be as effective as Eviscerate is - DO remember that it's NOT to lose face fat, but to eliminate blemishes.

~Rosie~

merderah

strong bump for the thread.

i just tried smolder today. upon application - no sensation at all, just kinda runny/grainy brown cream. waited a good 5 mins before putting a shirt on and was just noticing one place where the burn started - very light. then eventually my hips were burning... then my stomach. it would come and go for hours and hours.

solid product in terms of less burn. can't comment on effectiveness yet, but so far i like the burn and smell :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strong bump for the thread.

i just tried smolder today. upon application - no sensation at all, just kinda runny/grainy brown cream. waited a good 5 mins before putting a shirt on and was just noticing one place where the burn started - very light. then eventually my hips were burning... then my stomach. it would come and go for hours and hours.

solid product in terms of less burn. can't comment on effectiveness yet, but so far i like the burn and smell :p
Seems like we have a lurker coming out of hiding :lol: Thanks for your initial impressions on Eviscerate Smolder.

~Rosie~

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Nice detailed review.

I loved the 1st generation Eviscerate, the burn was something fierce

jayice

Awards
hi rosie! sorry to bring up an old thread but was just wondering if Dermatherm and Evsicerate can be stacked together? or would there be no added benefit?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Glad you bumped this thread.

Would you recommend this for trouble areas of retention in competition prep like 4 weeks out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ Glad you bumped this thread.

Would you recommend this for trouble areas of retention in competition prep like 4 weeks out?
Though water retention is vastly decreased with the SMOLDER version, there will still be a small amount. It will work excellently 4-.5 weeks out, but discontinue 3-4 days out to let the water retention "recede."

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi rosie! sorry to bring up an old thread but was just wondering if Dermatherm and Evsicerate can be stacked together? or would there be no added benefit?
DermaTherm and Eviscerate can be stacked together, yes - I did this back in 2009. The original DermaTherm is no longer available though, but you can stack Eviscerate with DermaTherm Target - I have done this as well, and Sean has done it several times. However, if you're going to stack them, you don't need to use both of them twice daily - when I stacked them, I would use one in the morning and the other in the evening (i.e. using each only once daily).

~Rosie~

av34769

Awards
effects

DermaTherm and Eviscerate can be stacked together, yes - I did this back in 2009. The original DermaTherm is no longer available though, but you can stack Eviscerate with DermaTherm Target - I have done this as well, and Sean has done it several times. However, if you're going to stack them, you don't need to use both of them twice daily - when I stacked them, I would use one in the morning and the other in the evening (i.e. using each only once daily).

~Rosie~
2nd day using combo of eviscerate smolder and abliderate.
not really clear on your take on

how long before you start to see results

its effectiveness in stubborn fat reduction

showing of abdominal muscles

long lasting effects or just a temorary fix with a return after use

many thanks for the answer, very grateful

Andrew

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd day using combo of eviscerate smolder and abliderate. not really clear on your take on how long before you start to see results its effectiveness in stubborn fat reduction showing of abdominal muscles long lasting effects or just a temorary fix with a return after use many thanks for the answer, very grateful Andrew
Andrew, please read my review in its entirely - it explains everything - and take especial note of my comments under "Overall". As far as a couple of your points - effectiveness depends on more factors aside from using the topical and whether or not your results re fat loss last are going to depend on your nutrition and training from the point when you stop using it on. Do NOT EVER rely on a product to "give" you results and keep them, because it does NOT work like that. Thanks.

~Rosie~

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Great review ;)