H.E.A.T. stack and......

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0

    H.E.A.T. stack and......


    If Iím cutting what stimulant would pair well with HEAT?

  2. Banned
    JayJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    166
    Answers
    0


    I think HEAT stack + Adrenalean would be a nice stack!
  3. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0


    I personally don't think you need anything with heat but if you are going to I would suggest something like plcar or even some good ole Lcarnitine.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,153
    Answers
    1


    Sesamin
    Slin Sane
    EndoAmp Max for cort control

    Game. Set. Match.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0


    the combination, back in the day, was HEAT and AMP...

    however, because of the reformulation, HEAT now contains a few similar ingredients to AMP leaving, basically, caffeine and 1,3-dimeth as being the only non-inclusive ingredients.

    long story/short, as ryan mentioned above... you really don't have to combine it with anything.
  6. Registered User
    gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0

    Question


    Would a good Green Tea Extract like Nutra's TEAG-CG work well with HEAT?
  7. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    Smitty77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    765
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    Would a good Green Tea Extract like Nutra's TEAG-CG work well with HEAT?
    It would provided it's an uncomplicated green tea supplement with no wild additives or anything.
  8. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    If it were me, it'd be a toss up between Adrenalean by Driven Sports or Torch'd from Youth Addict.

    Torch'd is the exact same thing as AMP. AMP + HEAT was a classic combo for a reason
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  9. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    If it were me, it'd be a toss up between Adrenalean by Driven Sports or Torch'd from Youth Addict.

    Torch'd is the exact same thing as AMP. AMP + HEAT was a classic combo for a reason
    I Forgot about the ole' avant HEAT amp combo
  10. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    I Forgot about the ole' avant HEAT amp combo
    How could you forget?! Tsk man...
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  11. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    How could you forget?! Tsk man...
    It was always on the back of my mind....I'm ecstatic that HEAT is coming back more potent than ever.
  12. Banned
    jelliechase's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  115 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Answers
    0


    Hm...
  13. Registered User
    gmc4180's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    379
    Answers
    0


    How bout X-Factor? I was a thinking HEAT + X-Factor + Green Tea Extract + Carnitine stack
  14. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180 View Post
    How bout X-Factor? I was a thinking HEAT + X-Factor + Green Tea Extract + Carnitine stack
    How about we come to the conclusion that anything stacked with heat would work well.....but as far as I'm concerned nothing else is really necessary.
  15. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    How about we come to the conclusion that anything stacked with heat would work well.....but as far as I'm concerned nothing else is really necessary.
    I couldn't have said it any better.

    You have been officially de-negged
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  16. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    I couldn't have said it any better.

    You have been officially de-negged
    your
  17. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    How about a morning smolder application...and an afternoon HEAT dosing...thoughts?
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    How about a morning smolder application...and an afternoon HEAT dosing...thoughts?
    Smolder should always be combined with a systemic fat burner for maximum effect.

    Morning Heat Stack/Smolder and afternoon HEAT Stack would be more ideal.
  19. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Smolder should always be combined with a systemic fat burner for maximum effect.

    Morning Heat Stack/Smolder and afternoon HEAT Stack would be more ideal.
    ahh, good to know...will def have to put some HEAT on my christmas wish list...
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ahh, good to know...will def have to put some HEAT on my christmas wish list...
    It's 20 degrees here today and our furnace is broken. DEFINITELY wishing for some HEAT this way, too.
  21. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's 20 degrees here today and our furnace is broken. DEFINITELY wishing for some HEAT this way, too.
    ahhah, poor sucka! maybe dude behind you has a sweater or at least a scarf you could borrow?
  22. Registered User
    Treb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    I'm thinking of giving HEAT a try and adding Protocol to it. That's all I can budget for this time of year.
  23. Registered User
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Smolder should always be combined with a systemic fat burner for maximum effect.

    Morning Heat Stack/Smolder and afternoon HEAT Stack would be more ideal.
    YES! That's exactly what I'll be doing once my order arrives in the mail tomorrow.
  24. Registered User
    jdrannin1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Treb View Post
    I'm thinking of giving HEAT a try and adding Protocol to it. That's all I can budget for this time of year.
    Might be all you need bro. Toss in some cheap creatine mono and you'd be gold.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  25. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by wasabiqueen6 View Post
    YES! That's exactly what I'll be doing once my order arrives in the mail tomorrow.
    oooh, that's HOT.
  26. Registered User
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0


    What about Heat and Epi for recomp ?
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    What about Heat and Epi for recomp ?
    Havoc wil provide an excellent partitioning effect that will definitely enhance fat loss. Should be a good stack.
  28. Registered User
    dollar662's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    786
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Havoc wil provide an excellent partitioning effect that will definitely enhance fat loss. Should be a good stack.
    Nice as I still have some Havoc left .. My heat came today so I will start this stack on Monday !
  29. Registered User
    Treb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jdrannin1 View Post
    Might be all you need bro. Toss in some cheap creatine mono and you'd be gold.
    well, i just placed an order yesterday for HEAT, Protocol and some creatine. i hope i works!
  30. Registered User
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    @TReb

    AM says I can't reply to your PM unless i've had at least 7 post (this will be my 6th).

    In regards to you message:

    Training is going well, but with colder weather I have to push myself harder to go outside. LOL

    However this winter it might not be a struggle. I tried out the smolder and HEAT stack yesterday and I didnít have to layer my clothing before going to the gym. I wasnít cold at all! Iíve heard good things about H.E.A.T. so Iím hoping it will at least match ALRIís Venom. I havenít found a product thatís been quite as effectiveÖ so far OEP has been the closest.
  31. Registered User
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wasabiqueen6 View Post
    @TReb

    AM says I can't reply to your PM unless i've had at least 7 post (this will be my 6th).

    In regards to you message:

    Training is going well, but with colder weather I have to push myself harder to go outside. LOL

    However this winter it might not be a struggle. I tried out the smolder and HEAT stack yesterday and I didn’t have to layer my clothing before going to the gym. I wasn’t cold at all! I’ve heard good things about H.E.A.T. so I’m hoping it will at least match ALRI’s Venom. I haven’t found a product that’s been quite as effective… so far OEP has been the closest.
    I don't think Venom can be compared to HEAT, OEP was okay but I'm completely stim dead.......I'm still waiting for my HEAT to show
  32. Registered User
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    I have a high tolerance for stims as well. 9cups of coffee daily + OEP (or whatever stim Iím running at the time) and Iím serene.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by wasabiqueen6 View Post
    I have a high tolerance for stims as well. 9cups of coffee daily + OEP (or whatever stim Iím running at the time) and Iím serene.
    My wife drinks 6+ cans of Low Carb Monster a day.
  34. Registered User
    wasabiqueen6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  126.0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    24
    Answers
    0


    Ahhhh lo-ball! I used to drink those but, now I prefer to avoid artificial sweeteners.
    If only they made them with stevia Iíd buy them in bulk!
  35. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    My wife drinks 6+ cans of Low Carb Monster a day.
    My wife can take 1 excedrin migraine and be buzzing for a good 5-6 hrs from the caffeine in it....
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    My wife can take 1 excedrin migraine and be buzzing for a good 5-6 hrs from the caffeine in it....
    In the mornings it takes a lot of caffeine to get me rolling, but anything after 3pm keeps me awake late late late.
  37. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    In the mornings it takes a lot of caffeine to get me rolling, but anything after 3pm keeps me awake late late late.
    me too and that's when I workout...caff + 1,3 dim is my BFF
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    me too and that's when I workout...caff + 1,3 dim is my BFF
    Same here...Thermogum is a lifesaver, as I can dose just enough to get me through a workout, and it wears off in 2-2.5 hours.
  39. Senior Member
    Board Sponsor
    HYBRID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    696
    Answers
    0


    Thanks Wasabiqueen. Keep us posted on how you like the product. We love feedback
  40. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,509
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by GENOMYX View Post
    Thanks Wasabiqueen. Keep us posted on how you like the product. We love feedback
    Obviously, I'm not Ms.queen...but for 'kicks' for about the last 6 days or so, I've been doing a morning smolder application...and afternoon OEP (1 cap) dosing...I've been really diggin it...that smolder is some NICE working stuff...prickly heat, no lingering chemical smell...can wake up in the middle of the night feeling it (or anytime of the day where my core temp increases at any point)....and feel the 'band of heat' turning back on as I'm cooling down after working out on my way to work (24 hrs after the application mind you)...def feeling 'tighter' around midsection, partly could be mental from the heat/prickly sensation (and have been maintaining a strict diet), but it is an awesome compound....def beats the dmso/yohimbine/tyramine concoction I experimented with during college...and of course safer...and have also been using the Java lather soap to help exfoliate the midsection...also digging that...Tks G-myx!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in